• Published 16th Feb 2020
  • 3,436 Views, 29 Comments

Astronomy Lessons - Implausible Deniability



Sunset's perfectly happy for Twilight and Timber. She genuinely hopes they'll have a wonderful evening. (Spoiler: They won't. She and Twilight will. Eventually.)

  • ...
15
 29
 3,436
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 24 )

Oh, this story. My, my. I love SunLight, and this is glorious, and I want more of it.

Here are my spoiler-ridden notes, written as I read this.

"Wouldn't you like to know," I cackled aloud.

This fic has neutrino puns! Twilight's horny voice is the same one she uses for fucking reality!

Memories/Mammories.

Interesting choice to explore the unfamiliarity with human bodies, it's something I've toyed with in an unfinished fic as well.

I love, love this Twilight.

Teacher fetish! Confirmed. I 100% believe this.

"You can't be friends with Rainbow Dash for more than a month and not be familiar with scissoring." Again, I cackled.

In conclusion, this is great. It's heartwarming, and it's an OTP of mine, and yes. Also, I want to see the referenced film. Thank you for writing it/making this alt.

10088273
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about regarding the alt. :trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright:

Seriously, though, it's wonderful to not only hear from you, but to see how much you enjoyed it. Thanks; it means a lot. :twilightsmile:

nice work

Well, thank you for some delicious Peach and Lepechinia flavored gelato. I will always take time for a well made batch of my favorite desert.

Translation: You made a good story about my OTP. It was yummy. Have a like.

Loved it! Thanks so much for the heartwarming story and hilarious bonus chapter! <3 Was loads of fun to read! :)

Quick question: What did you mean by "the late and great mythrilmoth" in the chapter one author's notes? I happen to also love that authors work and now am wondering if they are doing okay.

:pinkiegasp:: Am I the only heterosexual in our entire group?
:fluttershysad:: Um, Pinkie, I think one of those bolts winged me a little and I'm feeling... um... well, do you want to... I mean, if you don't that's fine but... I kinda want to... um... well...
:pinkiesmile::...
:pinkiehappy:: You know what? Forget I said anything!


You know, speaking as an asexual who, for the most part, doesn't give two short s**ts about sex scenes, regardless of species, I have to say this one was... actually really damn cute. As is the story surrounding it, mind you - while that's almost a given with the pairing, it still deserves recognition - but it stuck out to me more in the M-rated stuff. Maybe it's the human touch (no pun intended with either word) it has throughout; maybe it's the way it stays, for the most part, rooted in their characters; maybe it's just the endearingly dorky combination of self-confidently going for what they want and awkward teenage/transpecies fumbling to actually find it. I'm not sure, but I certainly enjoyed it. And, like I said, as someone who usually skim reads explicit scenes at best, I think that's worth some definite kudos.

10088488
He sadly passed away a while ago.

And Fluttershy kept smiling and recording. "So much material for the next doujin."

I am now curious as to what Fluttershy's into.

10088441 10088463 10088488
Thanks! This went better than I'd ever hoped. :pinkiehappy:

10088641
Given your preferences, I'm not entirely sure why you looked at a Dirty Little Contest entry, but hearing that you enjoyed even the parts that usually lose you is very flattering.

As for the group's preferences, it turns out that weaponizing your bonds with one another can intensify those bonds beyond the purely Platonic. Who knew?

10088796
The better question is what she isn't into. It's a much shorter list.

This is really cute. I found it weird that Twilight switched tracks so quickly, but all in all, I liked it.

Loved it!

10088796
Stereotypical as it is, you know what they say about the quiet ones...

10088488
Life happened to him. And then life stopped happening to him forever. Very tragic. (Look, he was absolutely the sort of person who would want a Ranma 1/2 reference in his eulogy)

10089146

Well, the reason I look at M-rated stories is because the non-explicit aspects of them can often be very enjoyable regardless of preference - even if the sex scenes themselves usually do nothing for me, the stuff around them - the context, the buildup and emotional afterglow, the feelings, the bonding and the general romance of it all - can easily be enough to make a story well worth reading. Which is also the case with this story too, but the cuteness of the explicit bit is just the cherry on top.

And in terms of the group's preferences... I never said it was a bad thing!:twilightsmile:

Oh dear gods, that random sporadic ending! :rainbowlaugh:

Seriously though: This was a nice little erotic romance drama; the fact it didn't just devolve immediately into random sex was a huge plus, just the two of them getting into it before they just finally had enough and just had to, as Elsa puts it; let it go.

10088641
*LE GASP* ANOTHER MIND-READER!

10089711

Er... okay? Not quite sure what brought that exclamation on, but I can assure you, no mind reading going on here!

...

Blast it all, someone knows!

That was really cute! Loved it!!!

Your humor and emotional writing is on point. Well done!

10088772
Thanks for letting me know. I had figured that was the case based on the context, but was really hoping I misread the mood. :pinkiesad2: Hopefully Moth is in a much happier place now writing up a storm! :pinkiehappy::heart:

10096948
Dead?!! How?! How did it happen? Does anyone know?

This is your official review from Dirty Little Secret's Dirty Little Contest!
Remember to vote in the contest's poll -- voting closes at midnight, June 6th.
And make sure to allow notifications from the contest group and/or follow Dirty Little Secret to get the full results and the awards show post on June 9th!

------ Review ------

Please keep in mind, I know I can be overly critical and negative at times. I can always find something to nitpick, even in the greatest works of literature ever written. Please don't take it personally!
-Some delightful moments of dialog in the opening section.
-But also very dialog heavy ... but at least it’s good dialog.
-Very cute romance.
-Nice use of breast play.
-The actual sex scene was a bit fast. It could have given more detail and fleshed out the memory reading scene to make it sexier.
-The epilogue was pretty unnecessary and out there. Might have fit the story better if it was Sunset & Twi talking to their friends, hinting about what happened.
-Nice that it didn’t immediately go into the fucking, giving time for things to develop.

------ Scores ------

To clarify what these scores mean, check my judging rubric.
Cloppability: 80/100
Allure: 90/100
Enticement: 70/100
Immersion: 80/100
Prose Quality: 93/100
Total Score: 413/500
The more specialized scores for individual prizes, as well as the results of the community poll, will be published when the full results are announced. If this story wins any awards, there will be another post in the story comments sometime after June 9th announcing that this story has won.

Thank you for participating, and thank you for contributing to Fimfic's collection of clop!

Login or register to comment