• Published 3rd Feb 2020
  • 6,781 Views, 89 Comments

Equestrians Hero: Plus Ultra!!! - Shadicbro Brony



Izuku saved Eri from the Clutches of Overhaul. But now, a new test begins as he and Eri tempt to adjust and survive in the World of Equestria. Will Izuku survive as the only male in existence and protect Eri? Time to go beyond, PLUS ULTRA!!

  • ...
14
 89
 6,781
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 34 )

was to Save a young child named Eri from the Clutches

No need for capitalisation here.

Now he must adept and survive

*Adapt. There's a difference between the two words. He needs to learn to adapt; once he does, he'll be adept at adapting.

Wait, why would he scream at the sight of a pony? He knows people with animal features in his personal life, like Tokoyami, the mayor after the Stain fight, that one cat-face police officer that escorted his mom that one time... seriously, there's no reason for him to freak out.

Keep up the great work

Some people might complain about the massive racks on each of the mares, but honestly considering it's a crossover with anime it's as much keeping with anime stereotypes as it is general sex appeal. I mean those two are one and the same given the context, but that just furthers my argument. Though speaking of anime stereotypes I will say that Redheart's personality is so wholesomely maternal in canon that I would honestly appreciate it if in a hypothetical anime crossover fanfic that involved a pervy character, said perv trying to get his groove on with best nurse be met with Aura of Fury retribution.

10353894
He didn't scream at the sight of a pony. He screamed at the sight of big tits/hot babe. Like an anime nerd. Which he is.

10353963
But he doesn't scream when in presence of Mt. Lady or Midnight, or Miruko. It's an anime cliche, yes, but one that doesn't fit him. He'd more likely sweat and force his eyes literally anywhere else, but he wouldn't scream. Not to mention that, over time, he's become completely commonplace in the presence of women, even being able to just, you know... talk to them without sperzing out like Generic Anime Boy Trope #9.

I know one thing, Pinkie is definitely going to go full party mode to try to make Eri smile. Lets hope she doesn't over do it and scares the poor girl.

Love it,you got mydoria just right

KO awesome chapter, Izuku has woken up and discover he and Eri are in another world of humanoid female ponies as he will make this place their new home and become a strong hero for them too to carry on the heroic legacy of his old world! :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2:

...Her thick, yet slim legs hugged by red stockings. Her lower skirt was to her mid thighs that could allow anyone to see her red lacy panties without bending down.

1 - Thick or slim, not both. Just like one can't be overweight and anorexic at the same time.
2 - did she have a higher skirt? Maybe you meant ''her short skirt''.

‘I don’t know how much more I can take with these girls being all over me like this, I hate to think what Mineta and Kaminari would say hearing this!’ He thinks to himself nervously.

Mineta “WE MUST SWAP PLACES “
Kaminari “same”

10354325
Jiro: *Earphone Jack into heads*

This was a epically awesome chill and fun chapter I'm officially hooked/hyped to see where this goes. I hope gets to meet the others main seven and the princesses and more soon, and they make a herd/harem with him.

When's the next chapter?

Welp, we've been blessed.

Can't wait to see what happens next

Can you make more

Please don’t let the story die

Please make more chapters

Anyone reading this in 2021?

I'd love to see more.

Will their be hopefully an update to this i like it and hope for more

Can you make more please

I wanna see more of this story it is awesome already

So far I’m loving this story and I’m looking forward to seeing the next chapter. Plus Izuku’s reaction to every time he gets a view of a mare’s assets is down right Hilarious.

This should be interesting. Can't wait to see if Cadence and Gleaming to show up.

I’ve posted this before, but I’m going to again…

Please continue this story. It’s fun and amazing…I’d like to see where it goes and what you have planned.

That is all. Stay safe everypony.:pinkiehappy:

Hope to see a new chapter of this in the future. :twilightsmile:

Hope to see more of this story when you have time

More good

Please post more I want to know what will happen next

Is this story done with?

can't wait for next update?

Login or register to comment