• Published 10th Jan 2020
  • 8,120 Views, 580 Comments

How I ended up living with six pony girls? - DanishDash



A guy's quiet life is suddenly turned upside down when six colorful ponies crash into his life, literally. How will he handle it when these ponies, start turning into humans? Can he hide them? Can he help them?

Comments ( 25 )

She moved closer, and the two of us embraced, gently falling asleep into each other's arms. None of seeing the glowing mark that slowly appeared on my body.

Glowing mark?
What does that mean?
Something to find out in the future.

She moved closer, and the two of us embraced, gently falling asleep into each other's arms. None of seeing the glowing mark that slowly appeared on my body.

love the chapter!!!

well that's sweet. but that bit at the end with the glow has me thinking now.

Well.... with what I can only assume is a cutie mark showing up, it seems to be a sign that Daniel belongs in equestria with the girls. Sure he could play it off as a tattoo here but he belongs with them. I have little doubt that Celestia, Luna and maybe even Cadence are working their tails off to get the element bearers/their friends home. They all best be ready to make a hard decision when that day comes.

None of seeing the glowing mark that slowly appeared on my body.

Now this is an interesting development. I wonder where his majesty will take this story Alicorn Daniel, I'll be waiting for you

Surprise Drop! Never commented before until now but I've been closely following along for a hot minute now.

Daniel got it in with all of the girls & now he's got a mark like them? He'd probably think of it as a tattoo but the girls know exactly what it means. My only question would be the visual. Probably six hearts on his back or something. I don't expect it to be on his hip like their's is. You don't normally see hip tattoos on humans so maybe the mark will adjust to how we do it via arms, legs, back, neck or godforbid the face.

Gotta say that this story has been a crazy one. It's gonna be a weird reading once they return back to their world. Daniel is very likely going with them so he might change biologically which is gonna be super strange but like how he taught the girls to be Human, they'll teach him how to be Pony.



Cutest pairing goes to the first to get down!

Daniel X Fluttershy!

There was something cinema like with the way everything played out there. The thunderstorm, dialogue, the descriptions of certain actions,etc. It's the one I definitely go back to the most if anything.



Sorry for the long comment, just needed to get this long processing thought out! 10/10! Chapter!

11254609
Wow, thank you for the comment! It really made my day! :twilightsmile:

I’m starting to think that there was a for the mane 6’s presence in the real world without them knowing?

11254672
I forgot to put purpose I’m sorry

She moved closer, and the two of us embraced, gently falling asleep into each other's arms. None of us seeing the glowing mark that slowly appeared on my body.

Ooo glowing mark, wonder what that could be and entail for Danial.

I’m starting to think that there might be a purpose for the mane 6’s presence in the real world?

So the main character is going to be a pony?:moustache:

Cute chapter. I love the interactions the girls have in the human world. Id prefer they all stay :trixieshiftright: I can't wait te read what happens next

More please

Continúa la historia porfavor, es muy interesante

how goes the next chapter for this story?

11509931
It is taking shape, just running into a few problems, but it is coming along. Won't be that many chapters left.

Mane 6 and Daniel as the 7 Heavenly Virtues (opposite counterparts of the 7 Deadly Sins). Wanted to do this for fun.

1. Chastity - Rainbow Dash

2. Temperance - Twilight Sparkle

3. Charity - Rarity

4. Diligence - Applejack

5. Patience - Pinkie Pie

6. Kindness - Fluttershy

7. Humility - Daniel H. Passer

11549812
What the mane 6 and Daniel would be as the 7 Deadly Sins (opposite of the 7 Heavenly Virtues). Also just for fun.

1. Lust - Rainbow Dash

2. Gluttony - Twilight Sparkle

3. Greed - Rarity

4. Sloth - Applejack

5. Wraith - Pinkie Pie

6. Envy - Fluttershy

7. Pride - Daniel H. Passer

Will there be a next chapter soon, I am loving this story?

When’s the next chapter?

11773249
I'm hoping to get it out near new years so it fits a bit in the timeline. :twilightsmile:

11773251
Thanks man hope you have a good Christmas.

About that next chapter....................... when is it coming?

Login or register to comment