• Published 29th Dec 2019
  • 10,186 Views, 47 Comments

The Virility Cult - SpoonfedArt



Celestia reinstates an ancient sex cult and submerges the whole country into a state of endless debauchery. Large dicks get worshiped, sissy stallions get cuckolded and public acts of depravity are abound.

  • ...
48
 47
 10,186
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

This one is an excellent chapter. I especially like the nonstop humiliation and mild cuckolding theme.

Awesome chapter, I loved how all the stallion must now bow to Silver's cock and balls not. I wonder if anyone would want to steal them and make it their own. Or what does a mare have to do to become a pretest in the church?

Delicious, though the realist me shudders at the thought of what that liquid will become in several days.

10238845
<3

10239076
Don't worry, I'm sure Silver's holy seed will keep it just as tasty as it was initially. :trollestia:

10239366
Ah, of course! My faith is lacking. I should find the nearest priest and ask for his help on the matter.

Damn I miss this story, it was a lot of fun to read

11179704
I think I might just choose to believe that the cult is genuinely helping and that all of his cum is somehow set to ensure Hazel gets her pregnant, cause it would be pretty stupid to let one dude get half of equestria pregnant, you know?

Like, what if early onset mane loss runs in his family? Equestria's manestyling businesses are going to go down in flames in a few decades!

This is one way of how I imagined any of Celestia's relationships to be. But it's also wonderfully sexual with the hint of her having planned to make a sex church.

Love it. Love it so much <333

Wish there was more to it, though

Dead story?

Is there femdom in this story?

Login or register to comment