• Published 26th Dec 2019
  • 16,121 Views, 159 Comments

Anon's Problem - That Other Writing Guy



Anon has a problem. A problem that will not leave him alone. Neither will Main Six or some of the other ponies around him.

  • ...
51
 159
 16,121
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

She gave an expression as dead as a fish. “My rump still hurts and you nearly caused a cracked horn.”

I dunno about this. Sounds to me like he just needs to work on his technique. That means more yeeting is required. Clearly :trollestia:

This story was awesome

Well at least it had a satisfying enough ending. Nice!

I know this may be sudden but, I think I am going to end this fan-fiction here.

This caught me by surprise. I didn't think you would end this story so soon. This story was a response to a funny piece of fan art. But you brought the characters alive and gave them a depth that hooked me in to wanting to know more about them.

So... uh, thank you for posting, but I am disappointed that I won't get to read more. (Shrugs shoulders) Oh well.

One last thing: since nothing really happened more than kissing, you could bring the rating from M down to T, and remove "it will probably have some clop in it" from the description.

10304971
I WILL BE MAKING MORE MY FRIEND.

I will have sequel to this soon I swear. I just felt this chapter was good ending to this part of the storyline. Also I will be lower the rating.

10304975

I WILL BE MAKING MORE MY FRIEND.

I will have sequel to this soon I swear.

Whoa, whoa. Hold on. Please don't feel you need to make more just because of what "some dude" said on the internet.

If your are done with the story and want to move on, that's ok. Don't force it out of you. This sorry ended in a good place. You don't want to push yourself to write just to get feedback. This makes for some bad stories and severe author burn out.

I have this further advice for you:
If you felt your we're done with the story after you wrote this chapter, please just let this story rest. It's better for you and your readers in the long run.
But if you honestly had a plan already in place to continue this story (with clop or not), go for it.
Remember, this is just advice. It's always your choice.

10305002
I have been planning sequel after this.
I even have tiltle for it.

Anon's Problem: Dating Ponies. :3

One chapter closing often means another sometimes opens

This was nice. I'm looking forward to the sequels

A nice ending for interesting story. Though sad that this ends here, I will look forward to any sequels you would make.

Good stuff. I look forward to reading the sequel. I've be a hankerin' for a comfy Anon x AJ story.

Omg this was amazing, though I really wanted to see more of applejacks side towards the end. Cant wait what you have in store for a sequel

10302932

He needs to get advice from Shining, the expert at yeeting mares up to and including alicorns.

(protip: the power is all in the hips, like golf)

no one can ever resist fluffy ponies! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :moustache:
:trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:

I should’ve stop myself.

stopped

This was much better then he thought.

than

It was if everything was lifted from all of them.

as if

I loved it and funny too

Login or register to comment