• Published 16th Dec 2019
  • 1,516 Views, 78 Comments

A Cozy Tale - Leondude



Ever wondered what Cozy Glow's parents are like and what happened to them? Ever wondered why Cozy Glow became the power-hungry filly she is now? Now is another possible answer to those questions.

  • ...
3
 78
 1,516

Epilogue

Dear Cozy Glow,

I wouldn't worry too much about how many friends you will make, especially since I know you will stab them in the back eventually. If it's power you want, I know of some artefacts that can drain all the magic in Equestria. Not that I'd want you to drain ALL the magic in Equestria, just enough that Twilight and her friends would be unable to stop us.
Honestly, I'm glad you mentioned the School of Friendship. I heard about it too and, since it looks like it's a part of Twilight's castle, I imagine she'd have those artefacts hidden away somewhere for safekeeping. After all, she and her friends had that Rainbow Power so who knows what else she and her friends have? Though, if I had my Rainbow of Darkness with me, I would have beaten them easily. But I left it in my master's cave somewhere so, even if I wanted to, I can't use it.

Anyway, all you have to do is enter the School of Friendship, look around for the artefacts (which I have scribbled on the back of this letter), wait for Twilight and her friends to be occupied with a monster attack or whatever it is they do with their time, and perform a ritual that will take away the magic.

Lord Tirek.
P.S: I also scribbled the ritual on the back as well.

Cozy Glow turned over the letter and saw the artefacts and ritual Tirek had crudely drawn. She looked up at the School of Friendship in the distance and smiled. While she still intended to have more friends than Twilight herself, she knew Tirek's plan was better. With all the creatures in the land drained of their magic, they wouldn't even have a snowball's chance in Tartarus of taking her power away from her. After all, if there was one thing she had learned in her life, friendship wasn't magic.

It was power.

Author's Note:

And that was A Cozy Tale. Hope you enjoyed.

Comments ( 1 )

Shame it ends here, but otherwise pretty good at explaining cozy's story.

Login or register to comment