• Published 16th Dec 2019
  • 1,516 Views, 78 Comments

A Cozy Tale - Leondude



Ever wondered what Cozy Glow's parents are like and what happened to them? Ever wondered why Cozy Glow became the power-hungry filly she is now? Now is another possible answer to those questions.

  • ...
3
 78
 1,516

Chapter 22 - She Saw A Chainsaw

His debts settled and the brat gone for the week, Facade felt like celebrating. Not wanting to be alone and with a big bag of bits that needed spending, he trotted through the night-lit streets of Manehatten to see if there were any call-fillies that would like to party with him. As he scoured the streets, he encountered a familiar pony with a platinum blonde mane. While he couldn't remember her name, he certainly remembered her from the last time he had a bit of extra-marital fun.

"Crazy seeing you here," Facade said to the mare, "This your corner or something?"

"Forget it, buddy," the expensive prostitute said, "I had to go to the emergency room last time."

Facade flashed her a cocky smile, "Trust me, this won't be anything like last time."

"Are you sure?" the call-filly asked, "What if your wife barges in on us again?"

"Don't worry about her," Facade replied, "She's not gonna be a problem."

The mare glanced at Facade's bit-filled bag, "I think I might need to go to surgery because of last time. That bag you're holding looks like it might cover it."

"Well, if you want it, you'll have to follow me to my place," Facade said as he turned around.

As he walked away, expecting the mare to follow him, he caught a glimpse of her trying to grab the bag from him.

"Nuh-uh," Facade said as he moved the bag away with his magic, "Half now. Half later."

"Is there gonna be another mare with us?" the call-filly asked cautiously.

"Yes," Facade bluntly replied, "Her name's Beth. Nice girl, very flexible."


The platinum-maned mare woke up on the floor of Limestone's darkened bedroom. Her head was killing her and she couldn't even remember how she got there. All she remembered was bumping into that weird threesome-loving salespony who offered her a drink at his place. Considering her client's tastes, she wouldn't put it past him that he slipped something in her drink.

Ugh, what time is it? She thought to herself as he struggled to get up.

As she groggily lifted herself up, she looked at the bloodstained mattress. She wouldn't be too surprised if whatever happened was an exact repeat of the last time she was at Limestone's place. She staggered out of the bedroom and took a slow wander through the corridors of the apartment. With the paintings of fruit and flowers hung up on the beige walls, it just looked like any other apartment. as the corridor grew darker, she opened a black door, hoping it was an exit of some sort. But when she opened it, she was greeted to the sight of three bloodied half-rotten corpses of mares messily wrapped in plastic bags, covered in flies and moths. While she was slow to react, she turned away from the sight and threw up.

"What the Tartarus?!" She said to herself, her speech slurred.

Through the buzzing of the flies, she heard a faint whirring noise that grew louder. She turned around and was face-to-face with the salespony that hired her, wielding a chainsaw and covered head to hoof in blood. The mare screamed as she ran into another room, tripping over herself in the process. She got up and saw, to her horror, that she fell into the blood of another of the stallion's victims. She felt one of her legs being dragged away and the chainsaw grew louder. She looked at the crazed stallion and, before he could cut one of her legs off, she kicked him in the muzzle and ran right past him.

"Not the face!" he shouted.

As she gathered her bearings, she galloped through the many beige corridors of the apartment before seeing a red door which she hoped belonged to one of the tenants in the apartment.

"HELP!" she screamed as she banged on the door, "SOMEPONY!"

Getting no response, she continued to run away until she saw a flight of stairs. In her haste, she tripped over herself again and fell down the stairs, only making it halfway to the bottom. She heard the chainsaw revving again and looked up at the top of the stairs. While her vision was blurred, she could make out the blood-soaked stallion aiming his chainsaw at her. She tried to get up but the blood she fell in combined with whatever the stallion put in her drink caused her to keep falling over until she felt a sharp stinging pain in her stomach. She looked over and saw the chainsaw embedded into her. As she coughed up blood, everything started fading to black.


Facade trotted back up to his room in the apartment, carrying the bloodied body of his latest victim. Even with his magic, the fresh corpse was definitely heavier than he expected. While he always enjoyed the living more than the dead, he couldn't deny that the recently deceased were tighter than when they were alive. He just hoped that he remembered to pick up extra bags.

He sprawled out the blood-soaked corpse onto the bed. Upon inspection of the dead call-filly's dishevelled mane and ruffled coat covered in blood, she really didn't look that attractive anymore. It was a pity that the tranquillizer didn't last as long as it should have. Either that or he didn't put in enough. Hoping that the water hadn't been shut off because of Limestone being unable to pay his bills, as well as an urgent need to wash all this blood off of him, Facade trotted into the bathroom for a nice shower.

Author's Note:

Yep, another American Psycho homage. Because comparing Shining Facade to Patrick Bateman never gets old. :twilightsmile:

I promise the next chapter will focus on whatever hijinks Cozy and her aunt might get caught up in.