• Published 6th Sep 2019
  • 4,447 Views, 10 Comments

Brotherly Betrayal - TheVClaw



Shortly after discovering that his brother is still aligned with Chrysalis in secret, King Thorax tries to escape Pharynx's clutches upon being discovered. Unfortunately, the changeling isn't able to escape his brother's twisted plans for him...

  • ...
23
 10
 4,447
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

Well, this fic made me sad as shit.

xQcL #2 · Sep 6th, 2019 · · 1 ·

9820186
AND WHY DID it make you sad?

Is there a Tragedy tag here in FiM, cuz it will go quite nicely with this fic?

9820212
Just curious, do you honestly have to ask?

xQcL #6 · Sep 12th, 2019 · · 1 ·

9826386
Yea. This fic is great

9829647

To you and a few others perhaps but not to me and other people. :applejackunsure:

To the author - wow. never expect pharynx to be this dark but really... :pinkiegasp: oh my god you killed thorax i hate you so much!!! that's my overly exaggerated response to your fic.
No, seriously! here's the actual response - i've seen, heard and read far worse than what you've written. oh love that there's continuity with shining's return to brood.

Note:for people who might misunderstand or misinterpret my comment...
i've read most of this guy stuff & he's been a very good friend to me as a fellow author. even if he doesn't read my very detailed pm's of text:raritywink:

Are you going to make an evil Ocellus fic next? That seems to be almost non-existent outside this one pic, so that would automatically make your "verse" unique.
derpicdn.net/img/view/2019/9/23/2151340.png

Login or register to comment