• Published 4th Jun 2019
  • 12,909 Views, 81 Comments

My Sister is a Porn Star - dirty little secret



Pixie Dust gets caught watching a porn video of his sister Lightning Dust and her friend Firefly. Lightning enlists her friend's help in finally popping her little brother's cherry.

  • ...
32
 81
 12,909
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 81 )

I enjoyed this a lot more than I thought it would. Good shit.

This was the hottest thing I've ever read...I can't even...

I've lost my ability to even...

This don't think anyone would complain if a sequel dropped for this. I can see the title now. "2 Weeks of a Pornstar".

this definitely stood out amongst the rest. great job

9662533
Oh you -- I should have know you’d be the first to show up at an incest story!

9662542
9663138
^.^ I always try. What’s your favorite part?

9662708
Here’s hoping you’re able to even again soon!

9663019
Oh, I’m sure there are some who would complain about another clopfic in the feature box. There are always some of that persuasion.

DLS delivers yet again!

Comment posted by Bingles the troll deleted Jun 5th, 2019

9663885

Did I want to? There were a million reasons that I shouldn't, but the feeling of my sister's warm, wet inner walls gliding back and forth on my cock was driving every single one of them out of my brain. Instead, I was increasingly becoming a slave to a deeper, more primitive side of my brain that I'd never become acquainted with before. It had simple desires: Mare. Tits. Pussy. Breed .

This, right here, is the point where he should have said, "Fuck it," and ploughed her until he nutted.

9663480
Thanks! ^.^ What’s your favorite part?

9663849
I do try to be consistent.

9664035
To each his own, I guess.

9663885
Eh, she’d be on birth control anyway, wouldn’t she? A porn star without birth control is going to have a pretty short career.

It's nice.

But surely I'm not the only who wish Pixy finished inside his sister... :pinkiecrazy:

9664063 Exactly. She could let it happen and scare him for a bit as a prank. It would still be hot AF in the moment.

9664063
There’s always a chance of failure in birth control. There are only two methods of BC with 100% success. Abstinence, which isn’t an option for Lightning and Firefly; and removal of the ovaries, which is generally too inconvenient to go through with.

9664159
Oh, of course not. There are already two other people in the comments saying so.

9664213
True, I guess.
Though, at the risk of offending certain people, abortion is also a 100% effective birth control method.

9664167
^.^ Should do that sometime.

Aaaaaand yet another story for the ages. I have to admit you're one of my favourite writers on here.

9664063
Definitely when firefly asks pixie to compare breast

9664063
Or a long one after all pregnancy fetish is a thing

I really hope there's a part 2 eventually or a whole story with this. I'd defiantly would want to read it. (something like how would his life change once he becomes more well known in the industry or something)

Pixie is going into the porn industry. Sweetest revenge on all the snots who torment him is him handing out cards saying this is my current job, watch me here, and go cry yourself to sleep because I'm getting more plot than you can ever dream of.

Good stuff here

9664326
I try. ^.^
And if you’re interested in furry fics of the same ilk...

9664560

I'd defiantly would want to read it.

Defiant reading, yay!
I’m gonna read this whether you like it or not!

9664961
^.^ Maybe I should have played up that aspect a bit more.

I've seen better. Better clopfics, better incest fics, better incest clopfics, this...just felt odd. Or maybe that was just me.

Can we get a sequel, where Pixie gets the porno job and eventually runs into one of his old co-workers who recognize him from a porno they watched a few nights ago.

Honestly, I just want more...

9665809
Hm... If you can pinpoint what seems off about it, let me know. I always want to improve.

9665827
Heh, well, my Patreon supporters are mostly in charge of whether there will be more or not.

9665883
The fact that it seemed to matter whether or not he got his sister pregnant. What I mean by that is, sure, in reality getting one's own sister or brother pregnant would, of course, be a bad thing, but this story is set in a world with magic. To give an example of why this matters, the following is extracted from the Harry Potter Wiki page covering the phrase Pure-blood: By 1995, the number of pure-blood families were declining. Most pure-blood families were related by then in an effort, by some, to retain their status by marrying only other pure-blood families, but it had eventually led to inbreeding...Many pure-blood families, such as the Blacks and Gaunts, practise marrying cousins in order to maintain their pure-blood status, and disown any members who marry someone who is not a pure-blood. This practise has been known to cause problems as families often become inbred because of this; for example, the Gaunts showed signs of violent tendencies, mental instability, and being enfeebled. We can assume that the word 'enfeebled' in that sentence meant magically so, and not physically so, because of the type of personality that pure-bloods have. So, this means that in a world with magic, especially one like the My Little Pony universe, where magic is an inherent part of the life-forms that exist there, a brother getting their sister pregnant wouldn't matter as much, because the magic acts as natural genetic engineering whenever this type of situation arises. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that the whole bit about “You don't want to get your own sister pregnant, do you?” is odd, considering what Bellatrix LeStrange looks like, and the fact that we can safely assume that that was the product of an incestuous relationship.

9666127
That’s ... a lot of assumptions about how magic and genetics interact. And just because something works one way in the Harry Potter universe doesn’t mean it works the same way in the MLP universe. These are very different types of magic they’re using and they’re not even the same species.

“You don't want to get your own sister pregnant, do you?” is odd, considering what Bellatrix LeStrange looks like, and the fact that we can safely assume that that was the product of an incestuous relationship.

That’s your example for ‘look how inbreeding turned out just fine’? True, she doesn’t have hideous physical deformities ... but she’s hardly the ideal specimen, now is she?
(And you have a decent argument for saying she’s likely inbred ... but probably the result of a cousin-cousin relationship at most. Children born to cousin parents have only a 10% increased risk of genetic problems. The result of a brother-sister pairing is much more risky.)
Also, even if she was perfect in every way ... one winner of the genetic lottery doesn’t negate the risks involved with inbreeding. Some inbred children turn out perfectly fine. Some genetically diverse children end up getting genetic defects anyway. It’s all a probability game, but inbreeding substantially increases the chances of something bad happening.

9665345
Ooooooooo i might just have to take a look

9666991
The fact that this is a serious discussion both amuses and terrifies me. For the record, I didn't want her getting knocked up; just creampied.

9667381
My furry stories are in a few other places, but all of them are on inkbunny.
Edit:
Forgot to mention -- my furry Patreon also includes unpublished stories and actually has more than twice as many right now. I need to get around to publishing some of those publicly!

9667495
Heh, okay... I sometimes wonder if I should play into impregnation fetishes more, though.

For this one, I kind of wanted the ‘porn star finish’ because it’s about fucking porn stars, after all.

9667542
Understandable, and true.
On an unrelated note, in a world with such robust magical and alchemical practices, an infertility potion/spell should be easily attainable.

9664035
9663885

By Celestia's sweet teats, yes! With how close Pixie was, and how Lightning had to struggle to fit him at that stage, I was fully expecting it. Anticipating it so badly by that point.

I think I'll always remember this story for its unwritten alternate ending as opposed to the actual one...

9668953
9669483
I’ll have to give you guys some incestuous impregnation in the future. ^.^

9670868
What would a sequel to this even be?
Edit: Oh yeah, it’s obvious! Pixie’s first porno shoot. And uh-oh ... the director wants an incest creampie scene!

9671058

It doesn't have to be impregnation! I just like creamy pies.

9671875
Oh, well then the sequel idea to this that I just added to the list of story ideas for my patreon supporters to vote on should interest you! ^.^

9671944

You're so good to us!

Yea I’m gonna need a sequel on that one boss

9671058
It begins! We'll make a filthy degenerate out of you yet.

9673997
That’s up to my Patreon supporters to decide...

9674039
I’m ... I’m not already a filthy degenerate?
Hooray! I should call my mother -- she’ll be very proud!

9674044
You're a degenerate, but there's still room to grow. For instance, that incest creampie could be such a popular shoot that it becomes their "signature."

The sequel didn't win. I am sad now.

9685414
I don’t think the sequel was added to the list in time to be in this month’s vote. It’ll be available next month.

Don't get your family preggers. You'll end up with something like Charles II of spain, who was, quote "short, lame, epileptic, senile and completely bald before 35, always on the verge of death but repeatedly baffling Christendom by continuing to live."[5

The name of that magical place? PoneHub.

Goddammit

9700656
Well, that is good advice.

9711881
^.^ Puns are fun.

This is among the hottest things I've read here. I like this thruple and it's nice to imagine the girls giving him another bit of ego boost by accompanying him, arm in arm, to turn in his resignation. I hope a sequel wins not just for the lewds but I'd like to see their relationship develop as well.

Login or register to comment