• Published 13th Apr 2019
  • 854 Views, 50 Comments

Tales of the Molten Fox - ExoDemonG



A story of a girl that trained to become a Huntress and is sent to a world were Faunus and Pony don't see eye to eye.

Comments ( 6 )

9793853
I'm confused... What does that have to do with assigning voice actors to the OCs of this story?

10072383
He just commented on the misspelling, I don't think he saw the part about voice acting

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

10397840
Don't know if this story will get another chapter, mostly a lot of ideas I had with my co-worker kinda died when the world was set on fire (also personal life stuff) sorry for the in inconvenience.

10398091

The story is a re-write of a re-write.

Don't know if this story will get another chapter, mostly a lot of ideas I had with my co-worker kinda died when the world was set on fire (also personal life stuff) sorry for the in inconvenience.

I'll be honest, I'm impressed. I always recommend that Authors finish a story before going back and rewriting chapters. Rewrites really do kill stories. For those reading this that have never thought about it, writing something new is fun and exciting, rewriting something you wrote before is more like work, and the writer seldom gets as positive feedback as they get for new content. It becomes drudgery and writers burn out.

I really do have to commend this Author though. This is a rewrite of a rewrite, and even though its already on Ver.3.0, the Author got all the way through 17 chapters. That's impressive as hell. The Author must really have a soft spot for this story.

Very well done.

The Monk
“Puberty was a curse for those inflicted with it, and boundless amusement for others who survived the process.” -Scarheart

hay do more chapters it will not die i wont allow it to:heart::flutterrage:

Login or register to comment