• Published 6th Feb 2019
  • 1,319 Views, 34 Comments

Waters: Equestrian Gangster (Original Version) - King Genesis



W and Jack, two gangsters from Los Mantos City, are sent to Canterlot High to take care of their boss' granddaughters: Rarity and Sweetie Belle. What would happen if they get a chance to rob the place of their dreams?

  • ...
8
 34
 1,319

The Fall Formal

A week has passed since the Canterlot High War.
Gordo, the Dark Spikes, and even Prince Blueblood are arrested.
Percival and Femur, who replaced Lerrick, Hopkins, and Gimenez in Los Mantos' World, left their jobs in Canterlot after saving Ron's ass from jail, along with his brother Tom.
Two days ago, Grey Footprints became Las Pegasus' Governor.
Mayor Mare is now Canterlot's Governor.
Seductive and the Dazzlings are still living in Las Pegasus.
William was buried in Los Mantos' Cemetery, along with his parents.
Wilbur left Sandy Suburbs and sold it to somebody else. Now, he is living in a small town near the Middle of Nowhere called Appleloosa. Cosmos, Celestia and Luna's father, also lives there.

Meanwhile, on Canterlot High's front courtyard...

"I won't enter," says W after sitting on the courtyard's ground.

"Come on, W!" shouts Jack, while standing in front of the Wondercolts' Statue. "It is the Fall Formal. Everyone will be inside. Besides, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Sunset Shimmer wanted you to be there."

"Well," he says. "If they wanna see me, tell them I'm outside."

"Of course no, W!" says Abe. "You have to be polite with the girls. Stay outside all you want, but at least be inside for a couple of minutes."

"By the way, what are you going to do here? Alone?" asks Jack.

"Alone?" says W, while looking to his right. "Look, there is Charlie."

"Charlie?" says Abe, and Charlie appears from behind with a bottle of wine.

"Hey, Mr. Tyler! Mr. Moustache!" shouts Charlie.

"How many times I told you not to call me Mr. Moustache?" says Abe.

"Sorry, sir!" says Charlie, while giving the bottle to W. "I bought wine to celebrate."

"For what?" says W. "You know we don't drink wine. This is bourgeois alcohol."

"But we have to celebrate, Dubs!" shouts Charlie. "Today's the Fall Formal!"

W sighs and shows to everyone that he is disappointed. "You too? Come on! It's just another stupid prom party from a..." he sarcastically coughs: "school from Canterlot," he says with a lower voice pitch and a weird accent.

"Don't be like that, Dubs!" shouts Charlie. "You can get hot girls on these proms! I've heard about one that is hot... her name is Rarity."

Abe grabs him from his grey t-shirt and looks at him on the eyes. "That's my granddaughter. If you touch her..."

"No, sir! No, sir! It's OK!" he says while trying to get Abe off him. "I will talk to another girl, don't worry, but first... we have to drink a toast."

"A toast?" says Abe. "Come on... Jack, let's get out of here. We'll leave these two bohemians outside."

Jack and Abe, who are formally dressed in tuxedos, enter the school to have fun at the Fall Formal. W and Charlie drink a toast for their long friendship and drink.

"Ew..." says W, trying not to vomit. "This is horrendous."

"It was the cheapest," says Charlie.

"This is fucking vinegar! If you want to buy wine, at least buy a decent one!"

"Sorry, man," says Charlie. "I only had $60 in my pocket."

"$60? You can buy three good wines with that!"

"Actually, because of the recent currency inflation from the last few years in Equestria, you can only buy one and a half." Both men try to find out where that voice came from until Micro Chips appears behind them. "Isn't that interesting?"

"Who are you?" says Charlie. "Do you know him?"

"Yeah," says W, while getting up. "Micro Fuckin' Chips. Long-time no see."

"Why did you say the F-word?" asks Micro Chips. "It is not my second name."

"I know, Micro," says W. "I'm not stupid... why are you here?"

"I came to the Fall Formal."

"Yes, you are using a pretty neat tuxedo. A red tie, you look like a president! Aren't you happy?"

"Um..." says Micro Chips while struggling. "No."

"Oh..." replies a surprised W. "May I know why?"

"You know why..." says Micro. W tries to remember and he suddenly understands what he is saying.

"You haven't talked to her yet, don't you?" Micro nods his head and W sighs. "Oh man, come on! This is your moment, boy... You are in the Fall Formal, damn!"

"I know, but I feel I'm not ready!"

"No one is ready, Micro!" shouts W.

"He is right," says Charlie while getting up. "No one gets ready to talk to a girl. You must jump onto the cliff and see what happens. If you win, congratulations... If you lose, better luck next time... There are lots of girls in the world, my man. Canterlot High must have hundreds of them, and I think most of them are pretty. Aren't they?"

Micro Chips slowly nods his head and walks to the courtyard. "Actually," says Micro Chips. "I want you to enter with me."

"Are you crazy?" says W. "Of course not! Little Ace and those bitches were expelled and... And... P-P-Piet..."

W starts gasping. He remembered the night he accidentally killed Pietro Plegovich. He is afraid because he knows Nicholas is looking for him, but his uncle is an intelligent man. He may be waiting for the right moment to do it.

"Are you OK?" asks Micro Chips.

"Yes!" says W. "Come on, let's get inside."

Charlie is now confused. Why would W enter the school now if he didn't want to? W looks at him, nervously. He begs him to come. The plump man nods his head and walks with Micro Chips to the entrance.


Hallway.

The gym is near. Charlie, W, and Micro Chips are about to enter, but suddenly the techie, shy kid stops.

"No," he says.

"What?" asks Charlie.

"I've just seen Duke Starlight on the corner. I thought every one of Pietro's friends were expelled after Pietro's death..." Micro Chips takes a long breath. "It's hard to say Pietro died."

"Yeah," says W, while touching his forehead. It is covered with his sweat.

"Why are you so nervous?" asks Charlie. W looks at him with fiery eyes, and the Innocent man realizes he shouldn't have done that.

"Yeah, your friend is right," says Micro Chips. "Why are you so nervous..."

"I saw Pietro's corpse while saving everyone's lives," interrupts W. "Are you happy now? You two? I've seen that whiny teenager lying on the gym's floor. His whole body and suit were red. Bloody red."

Now no one talks and they decide to leave Pietro's topic aside.


Jack and Abe look at Charlie, W and Micro Chips entering the gym. Both men are in a dark corner of the gym, being far away from the dancefloor. They are drinking punch.

"Look at that!" says Abe. "The Three Stooges."

W, Charlie, and Micro approach them.

"What happened?" asks Abe. "Who is this kid with glasses?"

"Good night, sir. My name is Micro Chips," he says before stretching his hand. Abe shakes his hand with his and answers :

"Nice to meet you. Mr. Abe Flanks."

"We are looking for Pinkie Pie," says W to Abe. Micro Chips' cheeks blush. After a whole minute looking for her while being on the corner, Jack finds Pinkie Pie on the snacks table, drinking punch. She's alone.

"She's there..." says Micro Chips.

"Now, Micro!" shouts W. "Go ahead, fella! It is your moment!"

"But..."

"But what?" says Abe. "Come on, buddy! If you don't try, you lose!"

"I agree," says Jack. "I've already lost because I haven't tried to. It is your opportunity. Don't waste."

W and Abe look at Jack now. Micro Chips looks at everybody and walks away. He slowly touches Pinkie Pie's shoulder and both start talking.

Micro Chips has a girl.

W and Abe look at each other now. It is Jack's turn. The Bedmaker finds out Charlie is not there, and now he is talking to Lyra and Bon Bon in another corner. Charlie is talking to girls.

"How are you feeling now, W?" asks Jack.

"A lot better," he answers. "Micro Chips mentioned him once, but I put up with it. Anyways, Abe... Rock, paper, scissors. The one who loses goes for Celestia."

Jack stops drinking his glass of punch and Abe agrees to W's offer. "What are you talking about?" asks Jack.

"The one who loses tells Celestia someone has been trying to date her... Someone who is a fucking chicken! Bawk bawk bawk!"

"You son of a bitch," says Jack. "I don't want to date Celestia. She is just a friend. Susan was and is my wife."

"Come on, Mr. Cel!" shouts W. "Oh, Cellie... Mrs. Cellie... That way you talk to her! You like her, Jacky!"

"You know what?" says Jack, while leaving his glass of punch on the floor and taking a long breath. "Fuck you."

Jack goes away and leaves W and Abe alone. Micro Chips is now dancing with Pinkie Pie and Charlie is still talking to Lyra and Bon Bon, and even Derpy Hooves is on the conversation. Suddenly, W looks at Jack talking to Celestia. Both of them are laughing.

"He's doing it," says Abe.

The moment arrives. Jack stretches his hand to her and she accepts. Jack is with Celestia. Suddenly, Vinyl Scratch makes a fantastic decision. She plays I Wanna Know What Love Is by Foreigner and everyone starts dancing. W and Abe look at almost every student getting together and kissing. Micro Chips and Pinkie Pie are now hugging. A guy called Soarin is talking to Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle is having a great time with his boyfriend, Timber Spruce, Fluttershy and Applejack are dancing together, and Sunset Shimmer is dancing with Flash Sentry.

"Isn't this awesome?" says someone that is under W. Spike appears and climbs to Abe's shoulder.

"Hey, where is Rarity?" asks Abe.

"I don't know," answers Spike. "But she was stunning..."

"Hey, watch out, Spikey," says W. "You are talking to her grandpa."

Spike's face falls into pieces. "For real?"

"Yes," says Abe. "But I know you won't do anything. Rarity doesn't like zoophilia. Besides, it is illegal."

A minute later, Rarity appears with a nice blue dress and asks Abe for a piece. His grandfather emotionally accepts and walks away. Now, Spike and W are alone.

"Life sucks, huh? We don't have chicks," says W.

"Well..."

"What?"

"I was going to dance with Fluttershy and Applejack. I should go now, this song is pretty good. I hope you find a chick, W!"

Spike runs away and now W is the only one alone. He sighs and looks for punch. "Well, life sometimes sucks," he says to himself.

Once he starts walking to the snacks table, someone touches his back. "Um... W?" says a feminine, bossy voice. He turns around and looks at Trixie, who is using a beautiful purple dress. He looks at her and freezes.

"Holy shit," says W. "Purple suits you, Trix."

Trixie laughs while blushing. "Trixie appreciates that... Um... Can we... You know... Um... Can... We..."

"Dance?" says W. "I'm not using a tuxedo, but well... Sure!"

"Yes!" says Trixie, nervously. W grabs her back and draws the magician to his chest. Trixie gasps while touching her cheeks. They are completely red.

"Hey, don't put your hands on your cheeks," says W. "You can touch my back, ha ha ha!"

"Sorry..." she whispers while touching his back. She is shaking while trying not to cry. She feels so warm and safe when he wraps her with his arms. She is Great and Powerful but he... He is special. "W..." she says.

"Call me Walt, Trix. What's the matter?"

"Um, Walt... Um... I... I wanted... Um... CanIgooutwithyou?"

"What?" says W, confused. "What did you say?"

"Nothing!" she shouts while looking at the floor.

"Oh, come on, Trixie... Don't be shy," says W, while laughing. Trixie slowly moves her head and looks at W in his eyes. Her eyes are shining. W stops laughing and looks at her purple pupils. He is shocked. He is feeling goosebumps while looking at her. "Wow," he says. "I often say Canterlot girls are ugly but... You are an exception."

Trixie blushes and smiles at W. "Um... Thank you... hehe... I said that... Um... The Great and Powerful Trixie... wants to go out with you."

W stays in silence. "Oh," he says. "That is... Um... Surprising."

"Sorry..." she says. "Trixie understands. I fell in love with a guy a time ago and he..."

W touches Trixie's mouth and she stops talking. "Ok," he says. He doesn't know what is he doing, but he is doing it. "I will go out with you."

Trixie hugs him and kisses him on the lips. W didn't expect that and he is shocked, but he can't let her go. He likes her. Now, both of them can't let go of each other.

Meanwhile, Principal Celestia appears on a scenario and everyone looks at her. "Students of Canterlot High, we are about to announce the King and Queen of Canterlot High."

Meanwhile, Abe and Jack are alone again. They look at the gym's door and realize something: Three unknown men are looking at them. Suddenly, a bigger, yellow-skinned man appears and winks an eye to them. It is Sergei, Plegovich's right hand and a hitman. Both men are pale because of fear. Sergei makes a gesture with his mouth: a zip. They have to close their mouths now.

"But we are not going to announce them," says Luna. "Our announcer will be, Students of Canterlot High, please welcome... Mr. Nicholas Plegovich."

W starts gasping uncontrollably. Trixie finds out and asks what is the problem, but W falls to the floor and runs away. He suddenly looks at Sergei on the door and returns to Trixie again. He's sweating.

"What happened?" asks Trixie.

"Fuck. Fuck," whispers W.

A tall, brown-haired, yellow-skinned man using sunglasses and a wine-colored suit, a black tie and a white shirt appear. He is using a golden ring which has a swan. He appears in the scenario and everyone starts clapping, except for W, Jack, Abe, Trixie, Celestia, and Luna. The principals know they would have died if they had rejected Plegovich's decision.

"Students," says Nicholas, while talking through a microphone. "I strongly apologize for my nephew's behavior last week. His death did hurt me, but the horrible things he did before were even worse for me. Nevertheless, I am not here to remind you of that horrible moment you went through, but I am here to celebrate this beautiful Fall Formal." Celestia gives him the card and Plegovich opens it. He takes off his sunglasses, showing his heterochromia to the world. "Sorry for my ridiculous accent," he says and the students laugh. "That's why I would like someone to read this for me... Um... Well... Um... Hey! How about you? Illuminate him!"

The spotlight finishes his path on W and Trixie. W knows he only wants him. Trixie is confused.

"Such a nice couple!" says Nicholas Plegovich. "Who wants to come?"

"Stay here," whispers W.

"Why?" asks Trixie, scared.

"Just stay here. Trust me."

W moves and goes to the scenario. Sergei and his men smile while Jack and Abe are shaking because of their fear. Celestia and Luna try not to show fear too.

Plegovich gives the card to W and winks an eye to him while chuckling. W just ignores him while he listens to students whispering. They know he appeared on the War, that he almost killed Blueblood but a week has passed after that. He doesn't care anymore.

"Um... The King and Queen of Canterlot High are... Uh-huh... Flash Sentry and Sunset Shimmer."

Everyone starts celebrating but W is still scared. Plegovich hugs him and gives him a card.

"What?" says W.

"Read it, my son," he says. "Everything will change after reading it."


Jack, Abe, and W walk away alone, in shock. W is waiting for Trixie to come out while Jack and Abe are looking at the letter Plegovich gave to the Bedmaker.

"Did you read it?" asks W.

"No," they answer. "Read it. You must be the first one..."

W sighs and opens the letter. It has a picture of a red bear destroying a ship. A pirate ship. W understands what he is trying to say. Behind the picture, there is a small written phrase. He reads it:

Dear W "Bedmaker",

I truly want you inside my gang. That's why I sent you this letter, my child. I want to hire you and I look forward to your participation in Sovia.

Yours sincerely,
Nicholas Plegovich.

Author's Note:

Well, this is it. Thank you to all the readers and also Time Reaper, who read all my beta chapters every time I asked him to.
And yes, Waters has a cliffhanger... Wait, does it mean there will be a sequel?

Hehehe...