• Published 6th Feb 2019
  • 1,319 Views, 34 Comments

Waters: Equestrian Gangster (Original Version) - King Genesis



W and Jack, two gangsters from Los Mantos City, are sent to Canterlot High to take care of their boss' granddaughters: Rarity and Sweetie Belle. What would happen if they get a chance to rob the place of their dreams?

  • ...
8
 34
 1,319

The Story of Grey Blackle

Canterlot High's Cafeteria

W and Spike are sitting next to Jack, who is drinking a coffee, in a table. Spike wants W to tell the story of Grey Blackle to him but W says he doesn't know it. Suddenly, he asks that again, but this time next to Jack.

"Shut up, Spike," says W.

"He said what?" asks Jack, interrupting the situation. Both Spike and W look at him. "What is he talking about?"

"Um..." says W. "Things happened and... he wants me to tell him the story of Grey Blackle."

"Blackle?" says Jack. "And how does he know Blackle?" W doesn't answer and Jack sighs. "Did you tell him about Blackle?"

"Wait," says Spike. "Is he also one of those friends you talked to me about?"

Jack's face is now shocked. W told Spike the truth. "Why does he know that?" he asks.

"Um... we became friends, Jack."

"But that doesn't mean you have to tell him everything, W," says Jack, accompanied with an angry grin. "You told the dog and that's it. Period."

"Don't worry," says Spike. "I won't say anything. I'm a dog!"

Jack finishes his coffee and says: "Blackle. What a motherfucking guy. He may be a good guy nowadays, but in the past, ha ha ha."

Jack's fake laugh scares Spike. "What does that mean?" he asks.

"Do you want me to tell the story or not?"

Spike slowly nods his head.


Grey Blackle's real name is Grey Footprints. I don't remember where he was born, but I think it was in Canterlot.

His parents, well... I've heard his parents were worse than him. His father was a drunk stupid asshole and his mother was schizophrenic. A whole childhood being mistreated and abused turned him into a monster that was inside a lonely child.

He became interested in politics since he was a child. His dream was being a politician, but his father obligated him to work on the Sweet Apple Acres on Los Mantos, which now is an abandoned building. Inside the apple world, he began to learn things and facts from Canterlot, which concluded in a decision: he wanted to become Canterlot's Governor. But he knew that if he wanted to become a governor, he had to finish school first. His father didn't want him to go to school and told him he was not good enough to go. Since that epoch, his self-esteem lowered... and his depression gained weight on him.

One night, after a long day of work, he arrived at his house and discovered blood tears coming out below the entrance door. He opened it and saw his father holding a hatchet and the decapitated body of his mother on the floor. He went crazy after that day because the only figure that didn't insult him... was dead and killed by his worst fear. He said lots of times his mother talked to him while sleeping. She wanted him to kill his father, her husband.

Grey was tortured and tortured by his father until a man called Montreal Plegovich arrived at his house and told him he could help Grey to kill his father. One night he grabbed a gun, beat up his father and shot him so many times that the cartridge was empty after that. That night, he became Grey Blackle and started working for the Plegovich brothers.

Grey said lots of times, even to his victims, that his father's death was his favorite moment of all his life. The Sovia would turn him into a Pegasus politician if he tortured their victims... guess what, he accepted. Bloody fuck. Lots of torture, blood, and victims. He was so ruthless that his tools and murders he committed turned him into a bloody psychopath with no remorse and regrets. He became in the '90s the Mafia's Pet. The Devil's Fear. The Sovia's Baby. He had many nicknames but you couldn't deny he was the gangster world's favorite pet. Meanwhile, he was doing his job as a Pegasus politician.

I don't remember when he fell. Maybe in 1998 or 1999. I just don't remember. Someone sued him and he confessed. The result: life imprisonment. He was about to be sentenced to death, but the judge said no. Fifteen years passed until the Sovia saved him from prison. Now, I've heard he is doing something at Pegasus again but wants to leave the gangster world.


"That's it," says Jack. Both W and Spike are shocked.