• Published 6th Feb 2019
  • 1,319 Views, 34 Comments

Waters: Equestrian Gangster (Original Version) - King Genesis



W and Jack, two gangsters from Los Mantos City, are sent to Canterlot High to take care of their boss' granddaughters: Rarity and Sweetie Belle. What would happen if they get a chance to rob the place of their dreams?

  • ...
8
 34
 1,319

The Canterlot High War (Part 3)

Author's Note:

THE END!
?

"Oh my God."

These are W's words when he looked at the school's street. It is filled with police cars, cops, vans, journalists, etcetera. They can't enter the school with that massive group of people watching them. What can they do? They are everywhere! On the parking lot! At the entrance! On the pitch!

"Percival, Femur, Tom," says Ron. "Stay here with me."

W, Jack, and Abe look at Ron. "Are you sure?" says Abe. "Only three and the betrayer?"

"It is enough," says Ron. "With Hopkins, we can enter... with you three... we can win."

"And the dog," says Spike. The three men smile and chuckle.


"If you don't give me the Rainbooms... everybody will die." says a voice that comes from the gym's loudspeakers. Everyone inside is scared. Even Vinyl Scratch is not playing music. The lights are off, and everyone is looking at the Rainbooms.

"People!" shouts Rainbow Dash. "We truly don't know what is happening!"

"We must know who is doing this!" says Applejack.

Applejack runs to the door, but Celestia stops her with a shout: "NO! Stay here!" Everyone is looking at Celestia. "We will stay safe here... those men you are talking about, Applejack, may be armed. Even your force wouldn't resist a bullet."

"Uh, come on, Principal!" shouts Rainbow Dash. "Everyone has superpowers! Twilight can move them! Rarity has a shield!"

"I don't care, girls!" shouts the Principal. "You will stay here safe. I don't want you fighting on a mass shooting."


Parking Lot

"Are you sure this is the perfect place to enter?" asks Abe to Hopkins.

"Yes."

"I hope you are not lying to us," says Abe. "'Cause if we fall in a trap, you will die with us. Understand?"

"Yes! I won't betray you!"

"You said that in the nineties when Wade and Ron formed the group," says Jack. "So shut up."

The four men enter the parking lot while Spike hides in W's trenchcoat. They walk near the door which connects the school with the lot. Journalists want to enter but cops are stopping them to do it. Suddenly, Hopkins gets his handcuffs off with Abe's help, and both men appear on the scene.

"What are you doing here?" says the cop.

"Blueblood called me," says Hopkins.

A cop opens the door and the four men enter the school under the identity of detectives. A journalist asked Jack what were they doing there. He answered: "We are the Police. We can enter."


Band Room

There is a stair inside the parking lot's door. Spike gets out of W's trenchcoat. The four men go downstairs and come across the school's band room.

"Ok," says W. "What is this?"

"The walls are filled with magic symbols," says Abe. "And it's big. It must be a band room or something like that."

"Yeah," says Jack. "Drums. A keyboard... Bands may practice here. Where can we go?"

Hopkins doesn't talk and looks to another stair that goes upwards. W points at the stair with his finger and all of them approach it. "Wait," says Abe. "Hopkins, you first."

"Why?"

"Just in case."

Hopkins is the one to go upstairs and realizes there is no door at the end. The three men decide to wait below. Suddenly, once he goes upstairs, someone shouts:

"HOPKINS?" shouts someone. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

Abe recognizes that voice. It is Gordo's.

"Who are they?" asks Spike. Nobody answers because they are too busy drawing their guns and loading them while waiting for the right moment. Hopkins doesn't answer to Gordo's question.

"Hey, глупый," says a raspy voice with a weird accent. "Did a cat eat your tongue or what?"

No one recognizes that voice but they know something about it: it has a weird accent = it is a Plegovich. It can't be Nicholas, because he never appears in public and it can't be also Pietro, because he has a softer voice. There is only one Plegovich left: Lucas. He must be upstairs.

"Uh, sorry," says Hopkins. "I had a problem..."

They hear someone got up and moved something on his way. "What do you mean with that?" says Gordo.

"I had a problem... downstairs."

"Son of a bitch!" shouts W, and he runs upstairs to grab Hopkins by his back. Spike wants to go with him, but Abe grabs him on time. The Bedmaker realizes these stairs connect the cafeteria with the band room. He looked at that stair several times while being here, but he never went through it. He looks at Gordo, Lucas, and Pietro staying in the cafeteria. The three men also draw their pistols and point at him. "If you shoot, he dies too. You decide."

Abe and Jack are slowly moving their legs to get near W. Gordo instantly hide his gun and the Plegovich brothers look at him. "Go up here," he says. W and Hopkins go upstairs for real and stay in the cafeteria, while the Plegovich brothers are still pointing at him. "Let him go."

"Why I should let him go?"

"Trust me," says Gordo and winks an eye. He approaches Lucas and touches his shoulder.


Gym. Ten minutes ago.

Mr. Blueblood enters the gym and the Dark Spikes go behind his back. He looks at everyone at the party and turns on all the gym's lights. "Party's over," says Blueblood.

"Yah!" says Applejack. "Blueblood's here to save us y'all!"

Blueblood closes his eyes and chuckles. "What's your name, lady?" asks the Governor to Applejack.

"Applejack, sir. Pleasure."

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Mrs. Applejack... but I'm afraid to tell you..." says Blueblood while smiling. "I'm not the man who will save you."

Suddenly, the Dark Spikes draw three shotguns and a machine gun. Everyone tries to run away, but Blueblood shouts: "If you move only one inch I will fucking kill y'all!"

"I thought you were Canterlot's Governor, mister..." says Rarity in shock.

"I am," says Blueblood. "But I am also... a mastermind, a visionary, the one who looks for... the Elements of Harmony." Then, Blueblood approaches Rarity and looks at her geode. "What kind of necklace is this?"

Blueblood wants to touch it but Rainbow Dash punches him in the face. Everyone goes wild and Disturbance loads his shotgun. "No, no, no!" shouts Blueblood. "She has a necklace too... Wait... seven of you have a necklace on your bodies."

"You won't grab our necklaces!" says Twilight while raising her hand but Blueblood does the same.

"If you use your magical thing to bring me down..." says Blueblood while drawing a pistol and pointing right at Twilight's head. "I'll kill you. Give me your necklaces if you want everybody on this stupid gym to live."

"Don't do it!" shouts a student. Disturbance fires once to the gym's floor and everybody hides while shouting and crying.

"I won't repeat it," says Blueblood, while looking at the seven girls in shock. "You move, you die. You give me the necklace, you live. That's it."

Fluttershy slowly takes hergeode off and Blueblood points at her with the gun. "What are you doing? HA HA HA!" he says while looking at Fluttershy's reaction, who is now crying. The Dark Spikes also start laughing because of her. "I'm just kidding, girl..." he says while he grabs Fluttershy's geode.

Every one of the girls wants to do something but at the same time, they are afraid. The Dark Spikes are nearer them every minute and also five guns are pointing at their heads, while students are crying and hiding behind the DJ's platform. Celestia and Luna are just looking at the spectacle while crying. They know if the Rainbooms use just one of their powers, they will lose anyway. Twilight is the only one who can stop them, but he is unsure whether she can move five different objects in five different positions at the same time.

The Dark Spikes and Blueblood now formed a circle surrounding them. Pinkie Pie doesn't have any sweets to explode, Fluttershy is so afraid she can't call any animals, Rarity's shield is useless because it doesn't attack, Applejack wants to use her force but he knows that she will get shot if she moves, and Rainbow Dash knows that if she moves she couldn't do anything. She doesn't think there is help outside, and the school is surrounded by cops and journalists... she thinks she can do it, so she slowly moves her legs but Disturbance grabs her from the back.

"GET OFF ME!" she shouts while trying to escape. Tumult gets the geode from her and she is thrown to the floor.

Rarity and Applejack want to fight, but Riot easily beats them up while Blueblood gets their geodes.

Sunset Shimmer runs to Blueblood but Tumult tackles her on time and smashes Sunset against the gym's floor. Fluttershy doesn't move, and Pinkie Pie is also scared but doesn't know what to do.

Twilight moves Tumult's gun with her magic but Riot grabs her from the back and crushes her against the floor two times. Tumult gets Sunset's geode while Riot has Twilight's.

Pinkie Pie is the only one left. Blueblood sits down in front of her, while having six geodes on his hand. She is hugging Fluttershy and keeps a straight, serious face. "Well, you are the only one left," says Blueblood while stretching his hand. "Shall I?"

Pinkie Pie shakes her head several times, without saying anything. "Are you looking around you?" says Blueblood. "Your six friends have been destroyed and defeated by my men, thanks to Riot's incredible force and the Dark Spike's talent. You don't want five big guys against you. Trust me," he says while smiling, but Pinkie Pie shakes her head again while being silent. Blueblood stands up and checks if his gun is loaded.

"STOP!" shouts Principal Celestia. "JUST STOP!"

Blueblood touches Pinkie Pie's hair and plays with it, while she is in shock. "I know you," he says. "You are Celestia. The Principal."

Celestia walks to him and stands in front of Mr. Blueblood. The Dark Spikes load their guns and aim at her. "I'm sick of this. You are the worst man that ever stepped Canterlot... and it is horrendous to know that you are the Governor!"

"Yeah, it's a fact... but do you know what is also a fact? If you want to traumatize students... you have to kill their principal on their faces."


Meanwhile...

We go back to where we were before. Gordo, who is pretending to be in Blueblood's side, approaches Lucas and touches his shoulder. "I know you can do it," says the fat man. Lucas is about to shoot but from nowhere, Gordo knocks him out with his gun's grip. Hopkins pushes W to the floor and leaves the cafeteria. Pietro does absolutely the same, following him. Jack, Abe, and Spike go upstairs and the five men follow them to the gym.


Hopkins and Pietro open the gym's door. Everyone goes silent and Blueblood keeps the gun. Behind them, W and Spike enter with a gun. He is looking at the whole spectacle. The Mane 7 are on the floor while all the other students are behind the DJ's platform. Jack and Abe also arrive while Gordo is outside. Blueblood looks at W and the Bedmaker does the same.

"You murderer!" shouts W and shoots once. All the students get up and run to the door. A massive avalanche of teenage kids starts to come out of the door. During the stampede, Riot accidentally throws Twilight's geode to the floor and she grabs it. The Dark Spikes look at her, but she luckily moves them with her magic, and with every particle of her force, she throws them to the street through one of the gym's windows. Blueblood goes after her and traps her arms, but Twilight kicks him in the leg and escapes. The other Mane 6 ran away along with students, Jack, Abe, W, Celestia, Luna, Gordo, and Pietro. Hopkins tries to escape too, but Blueblood shoots him on the shoulder.

"You stupid," says Blueblood. "I thought you would kill them..."

"I was, but..."

"You failed me," says Blueblood and shots Hopkins twice in the head. Four men are outside and one is dead.


"Oh my god, Donny! Four men were expelled by something from inside the building! They are severely damaged! The police are looking at them... but this is strange... they are not arresting them! Where are the handcuffs?"

Unfortunately, the Canterlot cops are not thinking about arresting them, but they are planning to let the Dark Spikes go from Canterlot while being on an ambulance, but suddenly four brown vans arrive and call everybody's attention. There is a van with a sign that reads: LAS PEGASUS' POLICE.

"What kind of sorcery is this, Donny?" says one of the journalists. "Las Pegasus' Police has just arrived! The Canterlot cops are confused! They are arresting the Dark Spikes now! They are using handcuffs, batons, everything, my god!"

Meanwhile, Ron, Tom, Percival, and Femur are hiding behind a police van on the street's left corner. Ron receives a text message and reads it:

Seductive:

"Thank me for saving you. That's what I called my cops."

Ron smiles and laughs. "I love this fuckin' beautiful lady."

But suddenly, he receives another text message from her:

Seductive:

"Your phone call worked. Guess who is with them."

"NO way," says Ron while getting near the chaotic scenario. He looks at Grey Footprints, standing up on a car and using a megaphone to talk to people:

"BULLSHIT!" he shouts. "Blueblood is lying to everyone here! The Bedmaker is not there! He hijacked Canterlot High! I know he can do something like that, believe me! HE HIJACKED CANTERLOT HIGH!"

Percival and Femur listen to that situation and run to the chaos. Both Delight brothers are confused.

"HE RUINED OUR IMAGES!" shouts Percival. "I am an innocent, loyal commissioner... I'm not corrupt!" he says while Ron chuckles a little bit because he is corrupt indeed. "Mr. Blueblood arrested me with those gangsters yesterday because I KNEW he had something under his sleeves! I KNEW he was going to do this! I WILL TELL YOU ALL, JOURNALISTS! HE KIDNAPPED EVERY SINGLE STUDENT OF THIS SCHOOL! AND I HAVE EVIDENCE!"

Now, all the journalists are as crazy as hell. All of them are trying to talk to Grey Footprints and Percival while fighting to the police to avoid their arrests. Moreover, the Pegasus Police is trying to separate both cops and journalists. The street has turned into a massive war.


Library

W stops and takes a breath while sitting on the library's floor. Lots of students are there, calling their parents for help. Vice-Principal Luna is trying to comfort everyone. W doesn't know where is Blueblood, nor Jack, Abe or the Rainbooms. They are all lost somewhere inside Canterlot High. Suddenly, he looks at three girls running to him: Rainbow Dash, Twilight and Rarity. W gets up while checking if his gun is loaded.

"Will you tell me what the heck has just happened?" says Rarity while crying. "My stone disappeared! They beat me up! My beautiful dress is broken!"

"Why did Blueblood do that?" asks Rainbow Dash while cleaning his face because of her tears. "He betrayed a whole city!"

W nods his head. "Blueblood did that because he is a gangster, ladies... he did this, did that... killed people."

"Did you know this all this time?" says Twilight Sparkle. "Is Blueblood a gangster?"

Now everyone is looking at them, even Luna. "Yes," says W. "He is a gangster."

"Are you sure?" says Rarity, while grabbing W's cheeks. "How do you know that?"

W has enough. He grabs her hands and slowly lets them go. He looks at her with fiery eyes and sighs. He looks at everyone around him with that same sight. That scary, tough look. "Wanna know something?" he says. "The things I am saying are true. Blueblood has been a gangster since the nineties. And you know why I know it? Because I knew it in person. I know what did he do. I know... He killed my parents... And... And he will pay for that."

After this, W is the only one who moves and starts walking. The rest is plain ice now. They can't even react to that because of their shock. Luna is the only one who is not so surprised, and she sighs while closing her eyes. W starts messing around the library and looks at the hallways. There are still students crying while sitting on the floor and others are running away. W turns around and looks at the three girls. "Shall we... go to the gym and look for your stones?" he says.

Rarity, whose face is completely black because of her make-up and tears, slowly nods her head. Twilight gets her glasses off and cleans her eyes with a cloth, and Rainbow Dash goes after them. W slowly starts walking. He is angry... he is confused, he got lost during the stampede and ended up in the library... looks like everyone got lost at that point. Where are Jack and Abe? And the rest of the girls? But now that's secondary because his blood is boiling now. He is mad... he feels his skin is burning alive. I may be walking on fire, he thinks, but then he realizes he is a campfire. He saw Blueblood, his parents' murderer, the one who is also indirectly responsible for his brother's death... and he couldn't kill him, the stampede was so extreme and quick that he couldn't even shoot another bullet. However, he wanted to get rid of another man too... Pietro Plegovich. He thinks he was the one who killed his brother, and he always remembers how that young whiny bitch betrayed him. He broke his nose with a baseball bat while trying to catch Prince Blueblood, the fucker's son. Is Prince Blueblood here? He thinks that it may be here at first, but then he realizes Prince doesn't like gang wars... he is at home, drinking wine and having sex with a hooker, that's what he is doing right now... son of a bitch.

"Um... W," whispers Rainbow Dash. "The gym is in that way."

W realizes he was going in the wrong direction and nods his head. "Thank you," he says while he turns around and keeps walking.


Gym

W looks at the gym: empty. Except for one thing: Hopkins' body is lying there while drowning in a blood puddle. W looks at him and smiles.

"OH MY!" shouts Rarity. "WHY I HAVE TO LOOK AT THESE MONSTROUSITIES? TELL ME WHY!"

"Oh no..." says Twilight, while approaching the body... "Look at his wounds... two shots on the head, one on his shoulder... it's a pistol, but I would rather say it is a .357 caliber pistol rather than a .45."

"Stop calculating those things, Twilight!" shouts Rainbow Dash. "It is not time to do it. Besides, that man is dead."

"That man was called Hopkins," says W. "I knew him. Worked for Blueblood. Betrayer. Betrayed me. Betrayed you. Betrayed Equestria. Now, he is dealing with what he deserved this whole time: death."

"Girls! Look at this!" shouts Rainbow Dash. "Here are Rarity's and Sunset Shimmer's geodes."

Rainbow Dash grabs them from the floor while Rarity is still crying while standing against the door. Rarity grabs hers while sobbing and closes herself inside a shield made by her. Rainbow Dash keeps looking at W for a second and whispers: "Um... W?"

"Yes, Dash?" he says while opening Hopkins' eyes.

"Did he kill your parents?"

W closes his eyes. Why did he have to be so stupid? Why did he open his mouth in front of innocent people? He sighs and gets up from the floor after opening the betrayer's eyes. "Sorry, but it's no time to answer those questions."

W wants to get another cigarette but finds out his box is empty, so he opens Hopkins' mouth and leaves the box there.

"Ew... why you have to be so disrespectful with the body?" says Twilight.

"Betrayal is the worst sin of all, according to Dante," says W. "That's what he deserves... Anyway, where's Sunset Shimmer? We found her geode..."

Suddenly, they look at how students are running away from something. They also hear a girl shouting and sobbing and a man shouting too. W recognizes the man's voice. It has a weird accent... Nicholas is not here, Lucas is knocked down... Pietro Plegovich. W grabs his gun. Loaded... so he is ready.

"Twilight," says W. "Grab Rarity."

Twilight moves Rarity with her magic, and her shield breaks while she is being moved. She is not sobbing anymore, but tears are still falling down her face. Twilight and Rarity hide behind W and Rainbow Dash, and they discover what was happening, Pietro Plegovich has Trixie on his hands, and he is pointing a revolver to her head.

"Please, no!" shouts Trixie. "Trixie doesn't deserve this!"

"SHUT UP!" says Pietro, while looking at W. "I know you would be here. Waiting for me."

W aims to his head but the young Plegovich laughs. "You move and she will die. I promise."

Twilight tries to use her magic but W stops her. "No," he says. "Don't do it."

"But..." she says.

"If you do it, she will die anyway. He is strong enough to resist your magic."

"Oh," says Pietro. "Thanks for the flattery, Walt... or shall I say... the man that lost his whole family. Hahaha!"

W wants to pull the trigger but his arms are shaking. He is frightened and doesn't want to fire. He fears he would kill Trixie if he does it. What can they do now?


Meanwhile...

Mr. Blueblood is hiding in the Yearbook Room, an old place filled with old, rusty yearbooks and cobwebs. He figures out there is a hidden ladder on a corner that goes to Canterlot High's roof. When he is about to climb it up, he hears a man.

"Fight me."

He slowly climbs down the ladder and looks at the man. He is Flash Sentry, who has his tuxedo completely ripped off. "What?" says the Governor.

"You ruined my surprise appearance. You beat my crush and my ex-girlfriend up... Fight me now."

Mr. Blueblood explodes in a burst of laughs while looking at Flash Sentry. The boy tries to punch him in the face but the Governor fastly kicks him in the stomach, and while he is lying on the floor, he steps on his face several times. "Congratulations," he says. "You lost." And then he climbs the ladder.


Pitch. Fifteen Minutes Ago.

"W! W!" shouts Jack. He couldn't find anyone after the stampede. He is looking at Gordo, who is being arrested by the Pegasus' Police. Why the Pegasus Police is on Canterlot at first? And why did they decide to arrest only Gordo? Is this... something planned or not? Suddenly, he forgets that way of think when someone touches his back. It is Applejack while cleaning her bleeding nose with a tissue. She is along with Abe, Sunset Shimmer and Pinkie Pie. "Where are the other ones?" he asks.

"I saw W getting lost in the library," says Abe. "We must enter the school again."

"Girls, stay here," says Jack, but Applejack touches his back again.

"This girl right here's not staying here,"

"Applejack!" says Abe. "It is dangerous. Crazy armed men are inside the school."

"And what are you, boys?" Jack and Abe look at her, surprised. She chuckles while grabbing her cowboy hat from the floor. "I knew it... Was surrounded all this time by crazy armed men."

"Got bad news," says Sunset Shimmer. "We don't know where are Fluttershy, Twi, Rarity and Rainbow Dash. They may be in the library like W... or they may be in the cafeteria... or..." Sunset Shimmer tries to talk but a tear falls from her left eye. "They may be dead."

"Don't say that, please," says Abe with a voice crack. His body is completely shaking. If he found Rarity or his little Sweetie on the floor... no! He can't even imagine that!

"It's just one of the theories," says Pinkie Pie, while raising her shoulders.

Jack and Abe look at the situation. The pitch is filled with policemen helping students to get up and keep moving. There is a free door where they can enter. Abe points at the door and Sunset Shimmer nods her head. Once they are about to start their plan, Jack looks at something that calls his attention:

"Holy," he says.

"What?" asks Abe and looks in the same direction as him. "Oh god, tell me this is not true..."

Pinkie Pie puts her head in the middle of them and looks in the same direction: "Hey, isn't that the guy that wanted to be Pegasus' Governor? Which was his name?" she says while looking up on her cellphone. "Oh yeah! Grey Footprints!"

The infamous Grey Footprints stands up while being on a car and turns on his megaphone: "BULLSHIT! Blueblood is lying to everyone here! The Bedmaker is not there! He hijacked Canterlot High! I know he can do something like that, believe me! HE HIJACKED CANTERLOT HIGH!"

Jack and Abe now understand what's happening. The Pegasus' Police. Grey Footprints talking shit about Blueblood. It is all a plan made by Ron and Seductive. Suddenly, Commissioner Percival appears: "HE RUINED OUR IMAGES! I am an innocent, loyal commissioner... I'm not corrupt!" both Jack and Abe laugh because he is corrupt in real life. "Mr. Blueblood arrested me with those gangsters yesterday because I KNEW he had something under his sleeves! I KNEW he was going to do this! I WILL TELL YOU ALL, JOURNALISTS! HE KIDNAPPED EVERY SINGLE STUDENT OF THIS SCHOOL! AND I HAVE EVIDENCE!"

Now, every one of the journalists looks at them. News channels must be on fire right now. Every worker runs at them, pointing their microphones at their faces. The Canterlot cops try to stop them but all of them resist against their force. Cameramen are running all over the place while filming Grey Footprints. Lots of photographers are now taking photos of Grey and Commissioner Percival while he is also trying to rise over the car. This is gold. This is history, they say. Their faces show that.

Jack and Abe take advantage and tell the girls to run to the door and enter the school. Nobody looks at them because everybody is showing their attention to the shocking, impressive Footprints' speech.


Once they are inside the school, they look at Celestia and Fluttershy hugging while being on the hallways, next to them, students who are sat down on the floor while crying and sobbing. Everyone is completely shocked. Fluttershy is shaking and can't stop crying. Then she looks at her friends and goes to them, where Sunset Shimmer hugs her for a long time. Celestia is just looking to the floor. Jack looks at her tears... they are slowly falling from her eyes and touching her pink cheeks. Suddenly, she looks at Jack and he nervously tries to look to another way but sighs and approaches her to talk.

"I am extremely disappointed," she whispers. "It is the first time a governor does..."

Jack interrupts her when he slowly cleans her face with one of his fingers. She blushes a bit and doesn't say anything. "Sorry," he says. "We wanted to help but... we were arrested the day before. W saved us from jail an hour ago."

"It's OK, Jack," she says. "Oh, sorry... Mr. Tyler."

"It's OK," he answers. "I called you Cel a time ago."

She smiles but she instantly changes his gesture when she looks at the whole hallway. Students sitting down crying or running away from something. Abe looks at something that calls his attention and grabs it. It is Applejack's geode. The cowboy girl runs to Abe and puts it on her neck.

"This is strange," says Abe. "I think Blueblood lost them while running over here."

Jack nods her head while looking to the left and the right. "That means... he may have lost other ones on the gym... um... was the gym on..."

"On the left," says Celestia, while smiling.

Jack nods to her answer and leaves her alone. However, he finds out at the same time something strange is happening on the left. A familiar girl is running away. Trixie. Trixie Lulamoon, the girl who he thinks she is in love with W. She is running away from something... then, a big red-skinned man appears that runs in the same direction as hers: Pietro Plegovich. "PIETRO!" shouts Abe while running to him. Jack does the same and calls Pinkie Pie's attention, who starts running behind him thinking that they are just running for fun. Sunset Shimmer and Applejack follow her, and Fluttershy does not want to be alone again, so she does the same.

Abe and Jack are still chasing him on the hallways, but some cops appear on the scene running with students. This stampede makes Jack and Abe stop chasing Pietro and they lose him.


Meanwhile...

Blueblood appears on Canterlot High's roof and calls everybody's attention. Ron and Tom decide to get inside the scene and look at everything. Grey Footprints looks at him and shouts: "THERE HE IS! BETRAYER! DESTROYER! THE VILLAIN!"

Pegasus' cops are trying to go for him, but Canterlot's police don't want to. Blueblood also has a megaphone, which he turns on and starts speaking:

"How are you doing, Canterlot?" No one answers, even Grey Footprints. "I've got to admit the weather tonight is very good. It's not so windy, it is fresh. No rain. No snow. Nothing. It was the perfect night for this, you know?" "PSYCHOPATH!" shouts a student that is sitting on the pitch. Blueblood keeps speaking: "I've heard you, Grey Footprints. I've heard what you said... and I have to be honest... he is right. I hijacked Canterlot High."

The journalists are on fire again. Cameramen are filming every move Blueblood is doing right now. Photographers are also taking photos and recording the Governor's speech on their cellphones.

"But I did it because of things I won't reveal now... I want to say... someone helped me to do it.

Blueblood looks below him and smiles. He points out at two men who are standing between all the amount of the people. Two specific men. Two brothers. "Those guys over there. One of them has an eye patch and the other one has sunglasses. They are the Delight brothers. They helped me to do it."

Now everyone looks at them both. Cameras are looking at them... people taking pictures of the brothers. Canterlot cops look at them and one says: "You are under arrest."

"Now you say it, you son of a bitch," says Ron. Canterlot cops arrest the Delight brothers and get them inside a van.

Pegasus' policemen don't do anything, but they simulate as if they were shocked. "Now, shall I continue?" says Blueblood, while laughing. "Well, as a matter of facts... I know you are looking for me, Pegasus and Grey Footprints... so... I will wait for you to come here, to the roof. I'll be waiting for you, sitting right here."

Grey Footprints now has his turn to talk. He grabs his megaphone and says: "Sure. I'll send my men."

Now, every policeman from las Pegasus' section enters the school.


"Don't do anything."

"I won't if you don't move," says Pietro while holding the trigger.

"Why is Trixie-?"

"SHUT UP, RARITY!" shouts the Russian man while Trixie is still crying. Rainbow Dash wants to do something, but she doesn't have her geode. Rarity starts crying again and closes herself on a shield, and Twilight is not doing anything because of W's orders.

"You know, Pietro?" says W. "There is a song made by a pop singer. I don't know who is him and I don't care, but the song was called... I Know you Want Me."

Pietro laughs while looking at Hopkins' body. "You Know I want Cha."

"That's it," says W. "I've been thinking about a deal."

"You gangsters think that everything can be solved with a deal," says Pietro. Now, Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash are looking at him again. If they find out he is a gangster... "Oh... didn't they know you are the Bedmaker?"

Fuck, thinks W.

"WHAT?" says Rainbow Dash. "Are you Bedmaker?"

"Oh, god..." says Twilight. "Did you kill ten guys with a pillow?"

W turns around. "Why in the fuck I would do that? Of course not! I am not the Bedmaker! "

"HAHAHA!" shouts Pietro. "You suck at lying."

"We left Earth with this..." says W. "I want to tell you that I can be in Trixie's place if you let Trixie go."

Pietro changes his mood now. He moves the gun away from Trixie but he is not letting her go yet. "You mean... I kill you only because of her freedom?"

"Um..." says W. "Maybe."

"ARE YOU CRAZY?" shouts Rainbow Dash.

"Sometimes people have to do things they hate, Dash," says W while leaving his gun on the floor. "Like being killed by a spoiled virgin."

"What did you say?" says Pietro.

"He said you were a virgin," says a voice from behind Pietro. Jack is now pointing at Pietro's head. "One more step and you finish like your partner, Little Hoppy."

W looks at Twilight and winks an eye, so she uses her magic to throw Pietro's gun away. Trixie runs away, and the kid finds out, being a battle born. W strangles Pietro and throws him to the floor. Both men start fighting and suddenly the Bedmaker kicks Pietro's face and leaves him unconscious for a couple of seconds. In that short period, he looks at everyone and says: "Run."

"We won't go away with you, W," says Jack.

"Go for Blueblood," he answers. "I'll take charge of Pietro."

"But..."

"He said run," says Rainbow Dash. "I know he can do it."

Jack sighs and everyone walks away from the gym, except for W and Pietro. The spoiled child gets up and tries to tackle W, but he luckily avoids it and kicks him while falling on the floor. Suddenly, Pietro grabs W's gun and smashes W's face with the pistol's grip. His upper lip is now bleeding. He touches it with his fingers and realizes they are full of blood.

"You made me bleed, bitch," he says and punches Pietro's face. His rival uses the grip again to hit W's chest and he falls to the floor, taking a long breath, but luckily he gets up quickly and kicks Pietro on his stomach, making him throw away the gun. That's the right moment when an angry W feels his adrenaline on top, grabs the gun and starts smashing Pietro's face with the gun grip. The kid tries to defend himself, scratching W's face, but W is so angry that he smashes his head against Pietro's face, breaking some of his teeth.

The Plegovich does a surprising move that makes W fall to the floor, but when he gets up, the Bedmaker kicks him on his tummy and shots him twice on his chest with the gun... Wait. He shot him. Twice. He shot a Plegovich.

W knows he committed a horrible mistake. A really bad mistake. Is it the worst mistake he has ever made? Maybe. "NO!" he shouts while looking at Pietro bleeding on the floor. Blood is coming out of his mouth and his white t-shirt is covered in blood. "YOU CAN'T DIE! YOU CAN'T!" W is nervous. He is scared. If Pietro dies, everyone will get mad. Ron told him... If you kill a family guy, their relatives will go for you the next day. And if Pietro Plegovich dies because of the gunshots, NICHOLAS PLEGOVICH, EQUESTRIA'S HIDDEN KING, WILL GO FOR HIM! DAMN! HE'S SCREWED!

Pietro smiles while tears come out of his eyes. "It... it hurts, dude..."

"LIVE! YOU CAN'T DIE! SURVIVE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"

W grabs a cloth he had on his pocket and tries to cover Pietro's wounds, but he knows it won't work. "My uncle... if he knows... he will... kill you."

"He won't know, you will live! YOU WILL LIVE, YOU BITCH!"

But suddenly, Pietro doesn't answer to his complaints anymore. The kid is just looking to the roof. His look is... soul-less. Blood is still coming on his mouth, along with pieces of teeth. He is dead. Pietro died on W's hands, and the Bedmaker knows he is in trouble... he has just committed the worst mistake of his life: kill the boss' nephew. He sits on the floor and cries while whispering: "Son of a bitch, son of a bitch..."

He hears someone shouting and opens his eyes. Lucas Plegovich, Pietro's brother, appears in the gym. He points at W, but then... he looks at the corpse who is next to him. His angry face fades... he runs like a bullet to his brother's dead body. W's face is now red because of his tears and he just looks at him. Pietro's older brother looks at W while crying: "You... you are already dead."

"S-Sorry..."

"You killed my brother. You will suffer forever... here and in hell."

"POLICE! POLICE!"

Pegasus' policemen appear and they surround Lucas and W. They identify Walter as a part of the plan, so they get him up and just let him go. On the other hand, Lucas is arrested but does not resist. While being trapped with handcuffs, he shouts: "WALTER WATERS, YOU ARE A DEAD MAN! DEAAAAD MAAAAN! DEAAAAAAAAAAD MAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!"

W has a panic attack and runs away.


Yearbook Room

Jack, Abe and the Mane 7 were in the room when they found Flash Sentry on the floor with his nose bleeding. He was so ashamed that he ran away. Minutes later, they find the ladder which leads to the school's roof. They are about to climb it up, but suddenly W appears.

"Woah," says Jack while looking at W. "That was quick."

W doesn't answer and shows his face to everyone. His ruined face. "What happened?" asks Abe. W starts crying and hugs him... something that calls both men's attention because W would never do that. That means something: W screwed it up. "Calm down, we are here, breathe," says Abe, while still hugging W. "What did you do?"

"I don't know, man..." says W. "I'm scared... I don't know..."

"But what did you do, Walt?" asks Jack.

"I'm scared... they will know..."

"What happened?" asks Abe, scared.

"I..." W gets away from Abe and looks at everyone again. "I killed Pietro... unintentionally."

Everyone is shocked, but Jack and Abe are scared as hell. Both men strongly hug W and they tell him everything is going to be alright. The Mane 7 haven't even talked yet because of their shock.

"Girls," says Abe. "Calm down. Relax. It's everything fine. Now, do your thing."


"Oh, great! Finally some-"

The Rainbooms appear on the school's roof, looking at Blueblood. The seven girls are scared but mad. Journalists get surprised and start cheering for the girls, along with the remaining students.

"I need you, girls," says Blueblood. "I need you for something special."

"Something that you won't have," says Twilight. "Now... give us the remaining geodes."

"You mean... this?" says Blueblood, while showing Rainbow and Flutters' stones. "Why?"

"Because it's not yours, Blueblood!" shouts Rainbow Dash. "You think our power is inside those stones... it is not true!"

"Our real power is on our friendship!" shouts Sunset Shimmer.

The seven girls stretch their hands and start levitating. Journalists and students start jumping because of their joy. Photographers are now taking five photos of the Rainbooms per second. Canterlot cops are trying to stop them, but they know they can't do anything. Magically, an enormous rainbow beam comes out of their hearts and illuminates Blueblood.

"Oh yeah!" shouts the Governor. "Cover me with your power! That is what I want! YES!"

The rainbow beam now expands and starts growing on Blueblood's legs... the rainbow is covering his whole body.

"W! COME HERE! NO!"

W suddenly appears on the roof and gets between the Mane 7's Rainbow Beam and Blueblood. He wants to push Blueblood because he is on the roof's edge, but he finds out he can't move because he is levitating... and he is also being covered by the rainbow beam.

"NO!" shouts Jack while looking at this. "STOP! STOP!"

But it's too late. A light covers now the whole street and from a second to another... Blueblood and W disappeared.

"GIRLS!" shouts Applejack. "W! WE HIT BLUEBLOOD AND W TOO!"


Ponyville

It's a sunny, normal day in Ponyville. Lots of ponies are doing their typical, everyday work while a young Twilight Sparkle is having fun with her friends, the Mane 5 and Spike.

Suddenly, someone wakes up and looks at that. He is also confused because he is still a human although he is inside the infamous horseworld.

"Where am I?" he asks himself while being nervous.

"Calm down, W."

W turns around and looks at a legend he thought he never existed... a draconequus is in front of him, but he also recognizes that voice... "Discord?"

"Oh... I was afraid you wouldn't recognize me. How are things? Well, I know how are things... but I want to know how are things on your perspective."

"Uh, pretty bad... where am I? Is this heaven? Hell? What is this place?"

"Welcome to Ponyville," says Discord while drinking a cup of coffee. "This is only temporary, don't worry. You are not dead."

"What?" he says, while standing up and looking at Discord. "You know what I did, right? I killed Pietro fucking Plegovich. I may be dead in a couple of days... I AM SO STUPID! AARRGHHH!"

"I told you to calm down, you will win this. I know it."

W is now confused. "I know it?"

"Yeah, come on... do you know I helped you to cope with Blueblood, right?"

"Yeah, the Jewelry's thing, the War was quick, we were lucky... did you help us?

"Not all the time... but a bit."

"Why?"

Discord throws his cup to the floor. "It's logic. Blueblood wanted Harmony... but if he uses all your dimension's harmony into breaking a crappy bank... boom! bye Harmony, hi Chaos!"

"But... you are Chaos, Discord. Shouldn't you be happy because of that?"

"Of course not! That would mean I should be there for everyone, everywhere at every time. Being a God sucks sometimes." Discord checks on his watch and sighs. "Well, time's up. You need to go back."

"WAIT!"


W is now in real life. Blueblood is pointing to his head with a gun, he seems to be severely damaged. His clothes are burned but he is not so injured. Jack and Abe are also aiming at Blueblood's head with their guns. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy have their stones now, and they are all levitating while having wings and horse ears. Spike is also there, being held in Twilight's hands. Blueblood lost. He has been defeated.

"Okay," says Blueblood. "I lost. What a shame."

He is about to pull the trigger on W's face, but suddenly... Bang! and falls to the floor. His head is bleeding now... someone has shot him from far away... W gets conscious again and looks at Blueblood, who is already dead on the floor. Everyone is silent. The Mane 7 are scared... they have just seen someone dying! And his head almost exploded like a balloon!

Everyone down the street are shocked. Ron and Tom slowly get out of the van and look at the truth: BLUEBLOOD'S DEAD but... WHO KILLED HIM?"

"Look," says Abe, while pointing at a building that is near the school. The Mane 7, Spike and the three gangsters look at a big man holding a sniper rifle, but no one can recognize him. Suddenly, he looks like is calling someone and...

Abe's phone starts ringing. Nobody ever said a word yet. He slowly grabs his phone and answers the call: "H-Hello...?"

"Mr. Nico Plegovich told me he had enough with this stupid war, so I killed your objective for you. Have a good night."

Abe realizes who is talking on the phone: Sergei, Plegovich's hitman. Sergei instantly ends the call and leaves the building. The police want to arrest him, but he mysteriously disappears in the shadows.


AN HOUR LATER.

"Are you better?" asks Abe to W. They are about to get out of the school.

The Rainbooms are being interviewed by equestrian journalists from every City. Blueblood's body is now in a morgue, and Pegasus' policemen are still in the street and inside the school. Journalists are not only interviewing the Rainbooms but also they are waiting for them to come. People named W, Jack, and Abe as secret agents, policemen with invented identities, along with different dozens of nicknames.

Abe slowly opens the school's entrance door and everyone in the courtyard looks at them. A huge army of interviewers appear in front of them and start asking random questions about the War. What happened with Blueblood? Do you work for the Equestria's Secret Service? Why did Blueblood do it? Where are you from? Why is your partner so pale?

That last question is specifically for W, who is very pale because of what he had done. Only Jack and Abe answer the questions by saying: "We will not say anything. Confidential."

Little by little, the three men walk away from the school, leaving the journalists behind. When they are about to disappear in the shadows, Grey Footprints' right pupil starts shaking and slowly shrinks when he looks at them. He recognizes them. His other side knows their names from the past. Well, the pale one... Is he? Yes! The kid that used to call himself Bedmaker! He is a lot bigger now, especially because 15 years have passed since that day. Mr. Tyler and Mr. Flanks are also with him, and now, that he wants to do the right thing for Equestria, concludes in a decision.

"You three," he says while using the megaphone. "You are under arrest."

The three men stop walking. They turn around and cops are already pointing at them with lasers. They are part of the plan, but they can't disobey Grey Footprints' decisions because Seductive put him in charge. The Rainbooms are now shocked, and Sweetie Belle can't believe her grandpa is under arrest!

"WAIT! WAIT!" shouts Commissioner Percival, while standing between the cops and the trio. "What are you doing, Mr. Footprints?"

"Doing my job."

"Arresting three innocent men? Are you kidding?"

"I know what they did."

"THEY STOOD UP IN FRONT OF THE ENEMY, FOOTPRINTS!"

"HE IS RIGHT!" shouts Femur. "THAT IS WHAT THEY DID!"

"Not only did they that," says Grey Footprints. "They work for the Delight Brothers."

"Wait, what?" says Abe. "Who are the Delight Brothers?"

"I don't know too..." says Jack.

"Keep lying," says Grey Footprints. "You will say that to a judge."

"WAIT! WHAT IS THIS KIND OF CHAOS?" says Percival. "You say that these three innocent, loyal, brave men who took charge of all this along with the Rainbooms are... Gangsters? Are you conscious or what did you say? You said these men, who pointed at a gangster with their legally acquired weapons were gangsters. That makes no sense!"

Grey Footprints is confused. "But..."

"No!" shouts Femur. "We are policemen and we know everything about Canterlot's situation with gang wars, but I have to be honest... I have worked in the police for 20 important years... And I've never seen these men on a file... On in a Red Notice."

"What about the Red Notice that was looking for the Bedmaker?" says a cop. "The pale kid looks like the drawing that appeared on TV news."

"Are you going to judge someone only because of his physical appearance, man?" says Abe. "He is shocked! He almost died while fighting for Equestria and justice... And you say he is a gangster? He is one of those guys who worked with Blueblood? You disappoint me, man."

"Yeah," says Percival. "I never saw you in the Department but... You are grounded. These men are not gangsters, bed makers or that."

Grey Footprints gets down from the car he was staying and opens the van where the Delight Brothers are staying. He closes the van and now the three of them look at each other.

"All the journalists may be listening," whispers Ron. Grey Footprints nods his head and talks to Ron's ear.

"Why did you call me?" asks Grey to the Pirate.

"I needed to do it," says Ron. "If you weren't here, I would have lost."

"Look. I only arrested you for my police's credibility. I am at two fingers of becoming Pegasus' Governor, I don't wanna lose this chance."

"You won't lose it," says Ron. "The only thing you have to do is to let my men go."

"I won't," he says while his pupil is shrinking. "They deserve to live in where they need to live: jail."

"Look at that," says Ron. "You deserve to be in the death penalty, after the Blackle..."

Grey Footprints' pupil starts shaking and strangles Ron while smashing his head against the van's wall. "DON'T... SAY... THAT!!!" he shouts.

"CALM DOWN! CALM DOWN!" shouts Tom while grabbing Footprints' face, which is now Blackle's. Everyone outside the van is scared. Grey Footprints falls and lets Ron breath. He crumbles his hair and starts gasping uncontrollably.

"Grey, my man," says Ron while getting near him. "You leave my men or I'll shout to the world what has just happened here."

Grey nods his head without even looking at Ron. He walks away and opens the door. "Both brothers don't recognize them."

He leaves the van while all the cops return to their previous positions. "And sorry for that shout," says Pegasus' Governor while walking.


"I don't know, girls," says Rainbow Dash. "Do they work as mechanics?"

"My grandpa always says he has a car store," says Rarity.

"But have you ever seen it?" asks Twilight.

"Um... No, but... Uh... Oh."

"They are hiding something," says Fluttershy. "They may be working for a Secret Service."

"Or they may be gangsters," says Sunset Shimmer while laughing. She knows she is saying the truth.


"Are you happy now, W? Blueblood died in front of you."

"Yeah," he answers. "But we are not over yet."

Both Jack and Abe get confused. "Why?"

"We haven't caught the Bitch yet."

Final Chapter: 3/3

THE END...
.
.
.
.
.
?