• Published 6th Feb 2019
  • 1,319 Views, 34 Comments

Waters: Equestrian Gangster (Original Version) - King Genesis



W and Jack, two gangsters from Los Mantos City, are sent to Canterlot High to take care of their boss' granddaughters: Rarity and Sweetie Belle. What would happen if they get a chance to rob the place of their dreams?

  • ...
8
 34
 1,319

Epilogue

Author's Note:

This epilogue is not the whole story's last episode.

There will be a bonus chapter that will continue where the epilogue ended.

After that episode, yes, the series will be finally completed.

Thank you.

Meanwhile, at Butter Valley...

"Look at this. The news channel. Read it." says a young boy with a robotic arm to an older man with a military uniform and light blue sunglasses.

"Holy shit!" shouts the soldier. "Sergei fucking did it! Blueblood's dead!"

Suddenly, a lime-skinned man with a tuxedo and trainers appears with a bag filled with a rare powder. "Are you kidding?" he says while looking at the TV.

"No shit, Gail," says the kid. "He killed Blueblood in front of those assholes... Look at Bedmaker's face! HAHAHA! Uh, man! He is so dumb!"

"Who are you calling dumb?"

The three guys shut up and don't say anything: "Um... Nothing, sir."

"Something's happening," says a man hiding in a corner of the room while looking at a window. He is wearing a striking and unique red tuxedo with a yellow tie and a white plain shirt while smoking a cigar covered with gold. "You did call someone dumb, Doom Kid. Didn't you?"

"Yes," says Doom Kid, frightened.

"Who did you call that?"

"To this newbie, sir, Waters. Bedmaker."

The man stops smoking. "I like that kid, Doom. I don't want you to call him dumb again. I would like him in my gang. It is fresh new meat for my territory." His voice is scary. He talks very slowly, with a low pitch and with a very weird accent.

"Sure? Sir?" says the soldier.

"Of course, Kobolov. Now, go on with your stupid things. I'll be here waiting for Sergei, Lucas, and Pietro."

Suddenly, the man looks at a car stopping near his mansion. He turns around and reveals his face: A yellow-skinned man with a small red swan tattoo on his neck. He also has heterochromia: his left eye is light blue and his right eye is orange.

That man is Nicholas Plegovich.

Sergei opens the door and Lucas appears with a body bag, sobbing. The three guys look at that and instantly stand up to grab the body bag.

"What happened?" says Plegovich.

"Bad news, sir," says Sergei. "Pietro..."

Nicholas looks at the body bag and opens it. He looks at his dead nephew and realizes he has two holes on his chest.

"I persuaded the cops, uncle," says Lucas, while trying not to cry. "They let me bring it here..."

"Stop," says Plegovich. "Stop crying, stupid. This is a waste of time."

Everybody is shocked because of Plegovich's answer. "He is not an everyday victim," says Lucas. "It is your nephew. He died. He was killed. Assassinated."

"Good," says Plegovich. "I never liked Pietro." Nobody says anything. "He was arrogant, selfish... Gangsters must not be like that. But he also didn't deserve to die... He is my blood and my blood never leaks or falls. Who killed him, Lucas?"

"W... Wal..."

"Faster," says Plegovich, while Sergei touches his head with a dagger.

"Walter Waters."

Gail, Kobolov and Doom Kid look st the TV again. The guy who was laughing to minutes ago is also the man who killed their boss' nephew. "What should we do, Mr. Plegovich?" asks Sergei.

"Well..." he says. "We should visit him."