• Published 6th Feb 2019
  • 1,320 Views, 34 Comments

Waters: Equestrian Gangster (Original Version) - King Genesis



W and Jack, two gangsters from Los Mantos City, are sent to Canterlot High to take care of their boss' granddaughters: Rarity and Sweetie Belle. What would happen if they get a chance to rob the place of their dreams?

  • ...
8
 34
 1,320

- Red Punch -

Author's Note:

Another flashback! This time is Ron's.


Enjoy!

1997. Warloff Valley, Los Mantos. Ron Delight's house.

Ron Delight is alone, smoking a Cuban cigar while looking at a knife collection inside his house. His physical appearance is a lot younger and his characteristic eye patch is on his left eye. He has long hair and a mustard-coloured chin puff beard, and he is only wearing some worn-out blue jeans, showing his light blue-skinned bare torso. "Maybe this is the one." He says while holding a knife. Someone rings the house's doorbell and opens the door. His brother, Tom Delight, who has long mustard hair and no beard, appears. He is wearing a small suit and has an eye shield instead of his patch.

"Ron." He says. "Do you know? Did they tell you?"

"Yes," He answers. "Red Punch is in Los Mantos until next week."

"Can I go with you, please?" says Tom, while holding his brother's shoulders. "Can I?"

"No."

Tom starts losing his mind: "Why? I know how to handle a gun and shoot it!"

"It's too dangerous for you. You will stay here, safe."

"But... why? Why do you think I haven't grown up yet?"

"I know you grew up, Tom, but this ambush I want to do is too dangerous. I may lose that battle and die... and one of us will have to live."

"Come on, Ron! He killed our dad! We must sacrifice both of us!"

"I said no, Tom!"

The doorbell rings again. Ron opens the door and looks at his crew: Abraham, who has long orange hair and a full beard, is next to Jack, who has his head shaved and a black chin beard. There is also a wine-skinned man with short brown hair and green eyes. That man is Hopkins. And next to him, a beige-skinned one with short mustard hair. He is Grent. Abraham's son, Hondo Flanks, has just got married three weeks ago. On the other hand, Jack is lost on his thoughts. He started talking to Susan in May 1995, a month before Wade's tragic fate. Now they are engaged but he doesn't know what to do with the gangster world. Shall he tell her what is he doing? Besides, he thinks she is thinner than before. She is pale now, and he doesn't know why. And last but not least, Hopkins and Grent are two old friends of Ron.

"Abe, Jacky, Hopkins, and Grent," says Ron. "Is there another man left?"

"Yes," says Abe, taking a breath. "An advantage. A dangerous advantage."

"Who?"

"Rondo!" Shouts someone from outside the house. He recognizes that voice. That stinky voice.

"You brought Gordo?" He asks his crew. "I don't know if this is good or bad."

"He won't participate in the project," says Jack. "You know why. His fucking tummy doesn't let him move like us."

Ron raises his shoulders, confused. "So, why is he here?"

"Red Punch told him his whole plan," says Grent. "He moved here to kill a man called Fancy Pants. He told me he knew how his men are organized to take care of him."

Ron sighs and opens the door for Gordo. His physical appearance is much younger, with long black hair and sideburns. He's wearing a big shirt and jacket, all black, including his pants except for his brown shoes.

"Hello, equestrian warriors." Says Gordo to the crew. "Let's see... Blackbeard Delight, Abey the Daddy, Edinburgh Tyler with no hair, Hopkins the Babyface, Schizogrentnia and the little Goblin, Tommy Delight."

"Hey, you bitch," says Ron. "If you are going to put nicknames for us, at least be gentle. We are six here to kick your ass."

"And I'm your password to kill Red Punch," he says while staring at Ron with an evil stare and a creepy smile. "I made a deal with you, Ronnie the Pirate... you said you were going to help me with the Canterlot thing... you told me I was going to bring Cosmos down."

Jack is shocked... he didn't know Ron made a deal like that. They will bring Celestia's father down. They will get rid of him. The girl she loved not only will deal with his boyfriend's disappearance... gosh, stupid Tommy... how could he be so stupid, man! He left her for the gangs! He left her! Celestia! The most beautiful woman he has ever seen! No! SUSAN! He mus think about Susan, not Celestia! Celestia is gone, Jack! But wait... but also she... she may deal with his father's death. Shit no, that would be too harmful to her, too bad, too... no.

"Yes," answers Ron. "But I won't help you until I see Red Punch dead on my hands."

"Ok," says Gordo, smiling. "Sit down. I'll tell you where he is."

All of them sit down. Ron and Gordo sit face to face. Ron has Abe on the left and Jack on the right. On the other hand, Grent is at Gordo's left and Hopkins at his right. Tom Delight sits in a corner and that calls Gordo's attention.

"Is the baby going to participate?" asks Gordo.

"Shut the fuck up, whale," answers Tom. Gordo looks at him with a bone-chilling stare.

"Watch out, rascal," he says in a deeper voice. "Don't talk about my weight."

"Leave this shit aside, Gordo." interrupts Ron. "Can you talk about Red Punch?"

"Ok," he says. "But please, educate your brother for me."

"TALK, PLEASE!" shouts Ron, angrily. Gordo starts laughing while getting out a blueprint from his shirt.

"This is the old Apple Acres from the Smith family in Los Mantos. It is on the Mantos-Canterlot Highway, in the middle of nowhere. Nowadays this building is abandoned after what happened with his owners. Red Punch bought it some months ago and has installed there since. There is only an entrance door, which is heavily secured by his men, but there is a sewer outside the place who has a secret hatch door inside the barn, where Red Punch is staying now. The only problem you will have is that the sewer may be full of shit and you will easily get noticed by your smell unless luck is on your side. The barn has also a battalion of Red Punch's men inside. You will get rid of the hitman if you are lucky enough to annihilate those men."

Everybody looks at each other. All of them know that this would be a risky task. A hard one. Ron has already made his decision. He gets up from his chair and grabs his landline phone to make a call. He never called her before this moment, and he knows he will be insulted by her if he calls, but he doesn't even care now. He will call her, no matter what.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Amethyst Spark, it's me..."

"Who is talking?"

"Ron."

"RON? HA! Are you really calling me, you bastard?"

"Yes, Amethyst... I just wanted to say hi... and I wanted to say that..."

"Hi? That's it, Ron? You abandoned me for two years and the only thing you say is hi?"

"Yes... this maybe... my last time talking to you because... I will be in danger now and I wanted to greet you and Raspberry Sweets before-"

Amethyst Spark instantly ends the call and leaves Ron swallowing his words. He slowly leaves the phone and goes back to the project. Everyone heard Amethyst Spark's shout from the phone, but don't say anything.

"So... after an awkward situation and a divorce... What are you going to do, Ron?" says Gordo.

"Firstly, Gordo, shut your fat ass up," says Ron, angrily, while Gordo laughs. "Secondly, we will go tomorrow morning and Tom will stay here."

"No!" shouts Tom. "I can go!"

"It's too dangerous for you, Tom!" shouts Hopkins, in a way to avoid an argument between the Delight brothers. "You have to live, Tom, to be the legacy of the group that your brother and his late partner, Wade Waters, who may rest in peace, have created."

Tom calms down. "That means..." he says, before a short pause. "If my brother dies, I will take charge of Los Mantos?"

"Yes," says Ron.

Tom raises his shoulders, having no idea of what to do. "Ron, brother... The only thing I know is how to cook meth and how to shoot a gun, and that's it."

"And that's enough to be a capo, Tommy. If I die, you have lots of men around Los Mantos to help you. Hopkins, Grent, Abe, Jacky..."

"But, all of them will go with you tomorrow..."

"Yes, but you still have lots of people around. You will be safe."

"But... I can't handle that responsibility..."

"I didn't know how to handle this too when I entered the mafia world because of our father! I also didn't know the responsibility I had when I built my empire with Wadey! I learned it alone, Tom, and you will learn it too. It's natural."

"Ok... if you say..." says Tom, while focusing on his reflection.

"Ok, crew!" shouts Ron. "Tomorrow morning I want you here!"


The Next Day.

Abraham, Jack, Hopkins, and Grent are in Ron's house now. Abraham and Jack are drinking a coffee, while Hopkins and Grent are sharing the last cigarettes of Hopkins' box. Ron starts talking while putting on a black shirt. "Gordo told me the sewer has another manhole cover where we can perfectly enter because of its circumference."

"Where?" asks Jack. "Star Swirl Avenue? Mistmane Street? Crystal Street?"

Ron's face doesn't express joy now. "It's not in a nice place..."

"Well..." says Hopkins. "Mistmane, Crystal, Sombra Street are not paradises."

"I am talking about Bormoth, Hopkins."

Everybody stays in silence because Bormoth may be the worst place in Los Mantos. That famous street which is no one's land. Not even the authorities succeeded in turning Bormoth into a normal street.

"What do we do, then?" says Grent, while gasping. "Shall we go to Bormoth?"

"Don't worry so much, guys," answers Ron. "I know someone there."


Bormoth Street

Ron is now using sunglasses to cover his left eye. The five men walk three blocks from Ron's house and they enter the infamous Bormoth Street. The street's appearance is like any other one, but there are fewer houses. Almost every inch of Bormoth Street is just grass, trash, and shrubbery. Some kids are sleeping in the asphalt with only a blanket. These kids are the notorious Bormoth Sleepers, who get drugged and sleep in the asphalt while being high, jailed inside their world during their trips.

"I hope he's awake..." says Ron. While passing through lots of Bormoth Sleepers, he finds the right one. A grey-skinned, malnourished, four-year-old child with black hair and only a pair of jeans. "Lerrick," says Ron. "Good morning."

"Good morning, Ron," says Lerrick. "Have a penny?"

"Don't start already, Lerrick. Where is your dad?"

"Who the fuck are them?" asks Lerrick while grabbing a knife. Suddenly, an older man who has the same physical appearance as Lerrick comes out from a house with a shotgun.

"Don't touch my child, you sons of bitches!"

"Wait, Coke!" shouts Ron. "It's me, Ron Delight!"

Coke throws the shotgun inside his house and smiles: "You should have told me before, Ronnie!" he says, then Ron and him hug each other and Coke greets every one of the crew. "Calm down, you little demon," says Coke to his son, Lerrick. "Go inside, mom's just prepared the lunch."

"Yes, lunch!" shouts Lerrick, before running away to his house.

"Looks like your son is not a sleeper now," says Ron. Coke takes a breath and smiles.

"Thank Star Swirl he is not, Ron. Why did you come here? With fellas?"

"I was looking for the manhole cover you have here."

"Oh..." says Coke. "That one. Yes! The only problem is that it's under one of the sleepers. I think." Coke looks at a sleeper and realizes the manhole cover is under him. "Shit..." he says. "Let me take charge of him."

Coke looks for something in his trenchcoat and then he gets a handgun out.

"No. Are you going to kill him?" asks Jack. Coke starts laughing.

"Are you crazy? Of course not!"

Coke approaches to the sleeper and he slowly moves him. A bad movement can wake him up, and an awake sleeper can be your worst nightmare. He slowly moves him out of the manhole cover to obtain what Ron wants. However, he notices the sleeper has one of his eyes open. He's waking up. The sleeper starts gasping uncontrollably and an indescribable force starts morphing inside the child until Coke stops it, knocking him out with the gun's grip.

"Ready," says Coke. Ron gets some bucks from his pocket and pays him. Both of them hug again. "What are you going to do? You will get out full of shit."

"Do you remember Red Punch?" says Ron. Coke understands what is he saying and smiles.


Sewer. Fifteen minutes later.

The five men have been walking through the sewer with lanterns. Their shoes got wet and full of shit, but at least the rest of their body is not dirty. They are near their destiny, according to the sewer's map.

"It is near. Only right and that's it," says Jack. "Finally we will get rid of this fucking smell."

Ron turns to the right and finds a sign:

MANTOS' APPLE ACRES' SEWER. DO NOT THROW RECYCLABLE OBJECTS HERE.

They know they have arrived when they find a ladder with a hatch door above. Hopkins grabs a handgun and shoots the hatch door twice, calling the henchmen's attention. They instantly turn to the left and hide. Seconds later, the hatch door is opened and three men climb down the ladder. One of them has a shotgun.

1...

All the crew is counting to 3 while the men are reloading their guns.

2...

One of the henchmen switches a lantern on and starts illuminating the sewer. They will turn on the left.

3!

Ron and Abe easily kill two of the men with their handguns. The third man is beaten up by Hopkins, who is carrying a crowbar.

"INTRUDER!" shouts someone from above. Another four henchmen climb down the ladder and they are shot while climbing down. Two of them instantly die, while the other two don't get affected and start shooting. Abe grabs the dead man's shotgun from the dirty water and kills the two men with only three shots.

Ron knows this is the perfect opportunity to enter. He fastly climbs up the ladder and appears in a secret room inside the barn. It is a small room with only two windows and a cupboard, where two men are armed with crowbars. Ron kills one of them with a gunshot and realizes he has no more bullets. He hits the henchmen's jaw with the gun grip and falls to the floor. Meanwhile, Abe and Jack are climbing up the ladder while Hopkins and Grent are waiting for their turn. They are also keeping an eye on the sewer. They may have another hidden man there.

The room's door is opened again and Ron can see the outside. The secret room is inside a big, two-story cottage filled with rusty objects who have never been used since this factory closed. Another two henchmen appear, and this time they have handguns. Jack and Abe beat them up, while Hopkins, who has recently climbed up the ladder, hits the guy with the bleeding mouth in his face, breaking his nose and knocking him.

"Wait," says Grent, after climbing up the ladder and entering the room. "This cupboard is a gun cabinet."

They didn't even find out. The two men who were beaten up are killed by Ron and Grent's gunshots. There are more and more coming but they won't shoot from their distance, in case there is an ally with them. Hopkins opens the gun cabinet, which wasn't locked, and grabs a shotgun. Abe grabs a rifle and Ron grabs a grenade.

"They are all waiting for us outside," says Jack. "If I move the door just one millimetre, they will shoot."

"Let me, Jack," says Ron. "Here I have a birthday gift."

Ron takes the safety lever out of the grenade and Jack fastly opens the door. Ron throws the grenade in those seconds where the door was open and then they close it. "SHIT! GRENADE! someone shouts. The grenade explodes and everything is now silence. Grent takes advantage of this to close the hatch door and put the dead men's bodies on it to lock the door for a short time, at least. Meanwhile, Ron slowly opens the door and looks at the place. There is a hole in the middle of the room now. Some of the men are dead on the floor, while others took cover in time and survived.

"Hey," says Hopkins, interrupting the tension. "I heard something. A car."

Ron heard the same thing. A car stopping. Four men enter the barn, taking care of a red-skinned, robust man with short red hair and purple eyes. He is the objective: Red Punch.

"What the fuck has happened?" shouts Red Punch, and then Ron opens the door and Abe shoots once with the rifle. He missed the shot and Red Punch runs away.

"SHIT!" shouts Ron. "WE ARE LOSING HIM!"

Now, he has to make a risky movement. He prays to Star Swirl for the first time in his life and leaves the room with no weapons. The survivors, along with the four men, start shooting with their guns. Abe and Grent also start firing their guns against the henchmen from inside the secret room. A mass shooting has started, and Ron must leave the place with no bullets inside his skin. He starts running, he crouches and throws himself through a window who was in the second story. Luckily, he survives because he landed on a mattress. Star Swirl may be helping him now. He rises and takes a look around him. He is in the middle of nowhere.

"You wanted to clean me, son of a bitch?" says a man near him. He turns at his left and looks at Red Punch, the hitman, holding a hunting rifle.

"I came for you."

"Nice scar. Can you tell me who was the man who made it?"

Ron realizes his sunglasses are gone and his eye scar can be seen. "I will cover my eye with your liver," he answers.

"Let's see, Ron," he says while reloading the hunting rifle. Ron takes advantage while he is reloading and attacks on him. Red Punch throws him away while one of his henchmen leave the inside to beat Ron up.

"You motherfucker!" shouts Ron.

"Have fun, bitch!" says Red Punch and gets into the car. Ron punches the henchman in his face and he falls to the ground. Then, the Pirate grabs a rock and smashes it on the worker's face, before rising and hearing Red Punch's car being accelerated. He knows this is his only opportunity.

He grabs the rock and runs to the car, trying to open the back door, but Red Punch grabs a handgun from the glove box and shoots only a bullet. Ron can dodge it, and smashes the rock against the car's window, breaking it.

"You broke my fucking window!" shouts Red Punch, and then he gets out of the car. He tries to shoot, but Ron easily brings him down, throwing himself onto the ground with him. He grabs that rock again and smashes Red Punch's head twice with it, breaking his nose and some teeth. "I won't die so easy," says Red Punch, while trying to grab his handgun, which he threw during Ron's technique. The Pirate grabs it and points him right in the head.

"Get up."

"What the...?"

"I SAID GET UP, RED PUNCH!"

The hitman gets up, raising his hands.

"This is for my father," says Ron, and then he fires the gun three times to his chest. Red Punch's body hits the car and dies while being sat on the ground. Ron finished with his job, but their partners didn't. He is still hearing listening to the gunfire tunes inside. He grabs Red Punch's car keys from his body, opens the car door and grabs the hunting rifle. After that, he opens the barn door and looks at the only four survivors that were still alive. The rest of them are just blood and flesh.

"Red Punch's dead," says Ron to his four enemies. "You are protecting no one now. We won. If you stop shooting, I'll let you go."

The enemies don't think twice and they throw their guns, running away. The crew goes downstairs, and Abe is helping Grent to walk. He's injured.

"This is a fucking miracle," says Hopkins. "Lots of men against us and we are still alive. Well, Grent was shot in his leg... but we are still alive!"

"Red Punch?" asks Jack. Ron points at his body, who are sitting in silence, behind his car.

"I need to carry that body home. It's the only way I can get my revenge." He says while putting on some new sunglasses that he got out of his pocket.


Ron's House.

After a long day of work, he arrived at his house and took a shower. He also needed Hopkins' help to carry Red Punch's body to his working table. He starts looking for the perfect knife on his collection until he realizes that knives won't be so useful for his special task. He is now looking for his secret tool in his shed... and he found it.

He leaves Red Punch's body in the working table, holds the hatchet who grabbed from his shed and decapitates the dead man. Two or three minutes later, the head is separated from the body and he makes a call.

"Hi, Gordo. Come here. I killed the man and I need you to retire the trash."

An hour later, Gordo arrives along with his right hand, Butch, who is a lot younger. He is shorter, thinner and he has no facial hair. Butch grabs Red Punch's body and puts it inside a trash bag.

"I hope my part of the deal will be accomplished," says Gordo. "I want to get rid of Cosmos and become the new King of Canterlot!"

"You will, Gordo. You will," answers Ron.

Now, Ron has only Red Punch's head on his house. He has been waiting for this moment for a long time, and that's why he bought so much formalin days before. He grabs a big jar, fills it with formalin and puts the head inside. Then, he closes the jar and sticks a label on it.

"RED PUNCH'S SEVERED HEAD. HERE IS THE CONFIRMATION OF MY REVENGE. 1997."