• Published 6th Feb 2019
  • 1,319 Views, 34 Comments

Waters: Equestrian Gangster (Original Version) - King Genesis



W and Jack, two gangsters from Los Mantos City, are sent to Canterlot High to take care of their boss' granddaughters: Rarity and Sweetie Belle. What would happen if they get a chance to rob the place of their dreams?

  • ...
8
 34
 1,319

The Canterlot High War (Part 1)

Author's Note:

The end has begun!

Sandy Suburbs.

"May I know who is outside?" asks William, while staying in front of the door, holding the knife. He is nervous.

"William!" says Wilbur. "Get out of there. You are in front of the door."

The doorbell rings again. W is getting paranoid. "William! Grandpa is right! Get out of there!"

"Why?" says William. "I'm the weakest only because I'm not a gangster like you two? Come on! I will stay here!"

William's words are interrupted when a familiar, scary sound appears: Bang. The wooden door has now a hole in it, and William's pocket knife falls to the floor. The man looks now at his chest: the white t-shirt he was using is now changing its color to red. Sad news: he got shot in his heart. Another bullet comes in and ends up in his chest. And another one. The poor, innocent guy starts gasping and coughing while falling on the floor.

"NO!" shouts W, and both his grandpa and he start firing their handguns. A minute later, they run out of ammo and go outside. The car W saw minutes ago and called his attention is now gone. He finds out someone left a note on the door. He grabs it and reads it:

"Nice house, prick.
- Pietro."

"Wal... Wal... Walter..." whispers William.

"Hell, no, you son of a bitch," says W while he grabs William. "You are not going to die."

"I'm... I'm dying already..."

"You won't die while looking at a gangster!" shouts W while having a tear on his eye. "You must die looking at your wife and your children, you don't deserve this, you are not a gangsta..."

William grabs his brother's shoulder. "Kill Blueblood for me... I'll miss you, man... brother..."

"We have to carry him to a hospital, grandpa!" he shouts.

"Walter..." he answers. "It is too late. William will die anyway."

"But... he is your grandson, grandpa! HE'S MY BROTHER! WE CAN'T LEAVE A WATERS ON THE FLOOR!"

"Your father would say," replies Wilbur. "Live and Let Die. He liked that song so much that he started using that phrase. Let Willy die."

"I can't..." he says, but then he realizes William is no longer responding. W gets up and hugs his grandpa. First, his parents... and now, his brother. Three Waters have died... all because of the same man. "HEY!" shouts W, while crying. "Man, wake up! YOU SON OF A BITCH! WAKE UP!"


AN HOUR LATER

W and Wilbur are outside the house. The young man has been digging a grave for his brother, and now he is resting while having a big shovel on his hands. Wilbur looks at the note.

"Who is this guy?" asks Wilbur. "Pietro."

"Plegovich's nephew," answers W. "A miserable, stinky, motherfucking betrayer. A gross rat from the deepest zones of hell."

"Like all the Plegovichs," he answers while sitting on the floor, looking at William's grave. "Want a cigar?"

"No," replies W while cleaning his face. The grandfather grabs a cigar and starts smoking.

"Requiescat in pace," says Wilbur. A minute later, after an uncomfortable silence, he starts talking again: "You know... If you want to kill Blueblood, you need to know we are not enough. We are two, W. Blueblood and his men are a whole city. We need allies to fight... do you know any friends or something? Weren't you working with the Pirate?"

"I won't call that motherfucker," interrupts W. "He lied to me. I found out Blueblood was the one because of a letter he hid from me since I was born."

"Well..." says Wilbur. "That sucks, but maybe he didn't do it intentionally. He just... didn't want you to know..."

"No," says W. "He did it intentionally. He knew that if I found out that, I would kill Blueblood and cause a war between Los Mantos and Canterlot. He hid that from me for the common benefit of everyone."

"And do you know other men who can help you?"

W gets up from the floor and looks at the grave where his late brother will rest forever. He looks at the Equestrian sea, which is near Sandy Suburbs, and realizes he needs help, no matter what. He grabs his cellphone and calls someone: "Hi," he says. "Come. Sandy Suburbs. Right now... with Abe only."


HALF AN HOUR LATER

A car stops in Sandy Suburbs. There are three men inside: Jack, Abe... and Ron. W looks at the three men getting down and he draws his gun and points it to Ron.

"Woah! Woah!" says Abe. "Chill! We can explain!"

"I've told you I only wanted you two! Not this son of a bitch!"

"W!" shouts Wilbur. "Calm down!"

"I only came because I want to talk," says Ron. "I know why are you angry... and you are right. I committed a mistake."

"You have to be glad... because my gun is unloaded now," interrupts W.

"Look," says the Pirate. "I hid that letter from you because of two things. You may know one of them already."

W chuckles. "You hid it because you didn't want a war with Gordo."

"Yeah."

"You son of a bitch..." says W. "I know you want to be calm, I also want a comfy situation for alk but you can't hide this for twenty-five years. When I was a child, 10 years old... you told me the Bitch killed them, and I joined you and your whole fucking world because I wanted to look for the Bitch... and now, this. There was another man besides the Bitch. You said the Bitch was the only one. You lied to me. You lied to a 10-year-old orphan, you lied to a 24-year-old man."

Ron sighs. "Sorry."

"Yeah, apologize all you want but... you did it, and that's it. What's the other reason?"

Ron grabs his face and replies: "Sorry... I just didn't know how to manage with the letter. I wanted to throw it away but at the same time, I didn't want to. I wanted to show you the truth but... I was afraid you will ... Do you remember when you were 15? 16? When you were into drugs? When you had that heroin OD? That day was one of the worse days of my life, you know why? When you were in the hospital, I thought you were going to die... and I felt like... a son of mine left the planet." Everyone is silent. "Man, since that day we broke in the orphanage and robbed you... I knew I was going to be responsible for you... Not only I took care of you, but I also raised a man... a gangster... I treated you like a son, W. I raised the Bedmaker, I raised you like my son."

W is looking at everyone again and sighs. "Ron," he says. "You know you committed a huge mistake, hiding the truth of my family's murder from me, but in the end... I gotta admit... you are my family too. Jack, Abe and you... you are like my older brothers. We may not have the most common relationship in the world but... if one of us gets lost, the other three will not be the same anymore." W stops talking for a second and then continues: "I forgive you. However, if you do it one more time... I will leave you and I won't come back."

"I will never lie to you again, W," says Ron, and all of them shake hands.

"Um... may I know why did you dig a hole?" asks Abe. "You had a shovel on your hands when you arrived."

W's small smile fades and looks at the entrance door. Jack slowly opens the door and discovers William's body. "Shit..." he whispers. "You kidding me... No..."

"NO!" shouts Abe. "He wasn't even a gangster! Who was the motherfucker?"

"Here," says Wilbur, while holding the note on his hands. Jack and Abe read the note.

"SON OF A BITCH!" shouts Jack. "He messed with an innocent man, he will get what he fucking deserves."

"We can't kill him," says W. "It's a Plegovich. If we murder him, Nicholas will go after us."

Nobody answers to W's words. Ron looks at William's body and says: "He killed your brother."

"I know," he answers, angrily. "He fucking did it. I admit I didn't have the best relationship with him but... I shouted when he got shot. A painful shout. I felt that... An innocent version of myself died in front of me. It was my blood leaking from his chest. It hurt, man. I don't know if we can kill Pietro but... Someone has to pay for William's death."

"He deserves a better grave," says Ron. "Why don't we go to Canterlot's cemetery and bury him there?"

"Oh yeah! Breaking the law!" says W.

"You always break the law, W," says Abe.

"But I never entered a cemetery and buried someone without authorization."

"Fuck the authorizations," says Ron. "We will bury him there. That's what he deserves."

"Are you nuts?" says W. "That will be completely stupid! Besides, I have already done this. Don't make my work time a piece of waste."

Ron looks at the grave and nods his head. "Yeah. Bring him."

Wilbur and Abe grab William's body and throw him to the grave hole. "Bye, brotha," says W while covering his body with dirt.


3 P.M. now. The Fall Formal will be in 24 hours and a little bit more of time. The five men are now sitting on a bench outside Canterlot's Mall. Ron is now using sunglasses instead of his enigmatic eye patch. W is speechless, while the other ones are just in silence, making this a very uncomfortable moment. W's brother passed away hours ago because of a gunshot he received on his heart.

"What do we do now?" asks W.

"You? Nothing," answers Ron.

"Why?" he says, angrily. He wants to take revenge now.

"You need to relax for a little bit, W. We will wait until tomorrow. Today you don't have to do anything... prepare for the Fall Formal."

Walter sighs while looking at the floor. His grandpa touches his shoulder while the other three men get up from the bench. "We will go to Canterlot High now, along with Ron," says Jack. "You are free. You know what? You can finally go to The Middle of Nowhere. You told me lots of times you wanted to go to that place."

"What?" says Wilbur. "You never went to The Mid? You are such a rookie!"

"Uh, come on," says W. "I don't think it is the best moment now."

"It is, W," says Wilbur. "The Mid always solves problems."

"Will he bring William back from the dead, then?" asks W, sarcastically.

"Sadly no," answers Wilbur. "Nevertheless, the Mid will have something that will help you against Blueblood. The Mid always finds good things. Is Scotch still alive?"

"Yes," says Ron.

"Excellent," he answers. "You will feel like if you were in Las Pegasus but 1978."

"Wow, that's awesome..." answers W.

Wilbur, his grandfather, gets up and touches his grandson's shoulder. "Walt," he says. "We need to take a breath and plan your revenge. If you want to destroy Blueblood and his empire... we must do it using our brains. Let's go to the Mid, buy a coffee or what you want and plan everything there."

W keeps thinking and gets up. He looks at his partners, then at his grandfather and takes a long breath. "Ok. I'll go, and I'll do it only for Willy, who may rest in peace now, wherever he is."

"See?" says Wilbur, while chuckling. "Relax and tomorrow it will be our day."

"Be careful," says Ron, and both men look at him. He approaches them and whispers: "The battle will be in Canterlot High, during the Fall Formal. Lots of civilians, innocent people will be inside the school. We must be clever and kill the men we need to kill. It is not necessary to say that on Friday night and the day after it, Canterlot High will be Carnage High. There will be blood, corpses, guns, bullets... it will be a scary, scary slaughter. You knew it. Moreover, that means... you are fresh meat too, guys. We must take care of ourselves, go ahead... buy some vests... bulletproof vests. You'll need them."

W nods his head while he feels his heart stopped because Ron is right. The Canterlot High War is a war, not a celebration. There will be a fight, a murder, a dead man. The war is going to end when one of the sides is annihilated by the other one. If W and his friends don't kill or beat up everybody on the other side, they will do the same to them... which will be everyone's fate after this? Who will die? Who will survive? Everyone is legitimately scared, gosh... even W is feeling nausea at this moment. "Sure," says W. "I'll take care."

"Abe," says Ron. "The other Chevy."

Abe looks something in his pocket and he gets out a car key. Wilbur chuckles. "I have a '59 Sunliner on my garage. We don't have to."

Everyone starts laughing. W says: "Grandpa... that car may be a fucking fossil right now. It is better to use the Chevy. Where is it, Ron?"

Suddenly, an old woman appears in the Mall and touches Ron's back. She is Seductive. "Here it is, Ron," she says. "The car keys. Why did you want them?"

Ron points at Wilbur and W, who are confused because they don't recognize the woman who is in front of them. Jack and Abe shake hands with the lady and stay behind her. "Oh," she says. "Isn't the young man the child who was in the Fillydelphia thing years ago?"

"Wait..." says W. "The Ashton thing? Is she talking about that? That was..." Suddenly, W's mouth opens and he whispers: "A... A-Aren't you Seductive, the Pegasus' Lady?"

The woman smiles and nods her head. "You must be W, the kid. Oh my! You did grow up, mister!"

W smiles. "Yeah... Eleven fucking years have passed."

"W!" says Abe. "You are talking in front of a very important lady! Be polite!"

"It doesn't matter," she says. "And you must be his... grandfather?"

"Mr. Wilbur Waters," says W's grandpa. "Also, infamous, notorious... Schizoid Man."

"21st Century Schizoid Man," she says, while laughing. Both of them shake hands and then she points at a smart, cozy, light-blue Chevy car. "There it is. The Masterpiece."

Ron asks Wilbur and W just in case: "Do you know how to...?"

"I went like a hundred times to the Mid, pirata," says Wilbur, and both he and his grandson get into the car. Ms. Seductive greets Ron and his partners and goes away, using another car who is being driven by Aria Blaze. Ron planned everything at the moment he got out of the cemetery. Jack, Abe and he get into a third car who was left there by his brother and leave the mall. W and Wilbur looked at everything from inside the light-blue Chevy.

"Holy shit," says Wilbur. "Your capo's a mastermind. He planned this very carefully. Three cars!"

"Where did he get two cars from nowhere?" asks W. "How is that...?"

"Ignore that, grand," says Wilbur. "I hope this radio works..."

Wilbur turns on the radio and looks for his favorite program until he finds a radio station which is playing a John Coltrane song.

"Holy!" says Wilbur. "Welcome to 1958, Walt."

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"John Coltrane, kid. Don't you like it?"

"I know it, but I'm not keen on that kind of music."

"Well, at least you know it..." he says, but then he sighs. "Willy knew some songs of Coltrane. He told me he bought a record once. Giant Steps. I didn't know him a lot but... he was my blood, Walter. It hurt when I looked at my blood fading."

"I said it in the house. He was my brother, and I can't think of my brother like a piece of dust. He was a Waters, and he needs to be avenged."

"You are right. Viva Los Waters." Then, Wilbur starts playing with his long beard while turning on the car.


The sun is setting. There is less time for the Fall Formal to start. Jack, Abe, and Ron are waiting on the Mantos - Canterlot Highway for Percival and Femur. Tom, Ron's brother, is inside the car with them.

"So... We are waiting for Percival and Femur, and then we'll move to a motel until tomorrow night," says Tom.

"We need to go to Canterlot High before," says Abe. "I wanna know how are things going there. The principals know about the situa.."

Abe stops talking because he saw something on the highway. Everyone saw it and are doing the same as him: observing.

They find out that thing is getting nearer. It is a big black van... No, two black vans. They stop in front of them and from one of the vans gets out a policeman, grabbing Percival by his back.

"CANTERLOT POLICE! HANDS UP! HANDS UP!"

Suddenly, the vans open their doors and lots of armed cops get down from them. The four men get out of the car with their hands up and are arrested.

"Finally, Pirate," says one of the cops. "We looked for you in Los Mantos and we found you on our way back. That was a lucky thing."

"What were you doing on Los Mantos, you Canterlot cops?" asks Ron. "That's my territory!"

"You see, Ron," says a familiar voice. "We are with Blueblood. We are gods now. We can do whatever we want." Hopkins suddenly appears and touches Ron's back while laughing. Ron tries to attack him but he is easily beaten up by a cop with a taser gun. "Where is the young man?"

"In a place, you will never find," says Jack. "You son of a bitch."

"Woah," says Hopkins. "We have an ex-Commissioner, an ex-detective, the son of Edinburgh, Tough Moustache and the Delight Brothers in my pocket... You are arrested, motherfuckers!"

The cops carry them all inside the van and Hopkins sits next to the driver in the van where Ron, Jack, and Abe are in. The three men can't look at Hopkins because there is a glass separating both parts of the car.

"The only one left is the young kid," says Hopkins. "Pietro and Lucas told me they killed someone at Sandy Suburbs, but they are not sure he was him."

"Shall we go to Sandy Suburbs, then?" says the Driver. "Rumour has it a crazy old man lives there."

Hopkins shakes his head. "Nah. Not necessary."

"Ok then..."

The driver turns on the car and goes to Canterlot's Police Station.


The Middle of Nowhere

Wilbur stops right in front of the canteen. He parks the car on the right side of the road and turns it off. W looks at the small bar. "So... is this the Middle of Nowhere?" he asks.

"Yes," answers Wilbur. "Isn't it beautiful?"

Both men enter the bar. It is empty now. The only person who was inside before them is Scotch. "Morning," says the lady.

"Scotch! Do you remember me?" says Wilbur.

The lady looks at him. "Ummm... wrinkles, long white beard, hoary man... Certainly not."

"Yeah... time has run over me but... I'm Mr. Wilbur! Schizoid!"

"Oh," says the lady. "From the Clock? Yeah. And is he your son? Grandson?"

"Grandson," answers W. Scotch nods her head and both guys have a seat.

"Where are we going to go now?" asks W. "After this?"

"Nowhere," answers Wilbur. "We will stay here."

"For the whole night?"

"Yeah. Why not?"

"But... I think she wouldn't like that. She has to close this at night."

"No. Scotch lives here too. Calm down a little bit, we'll relax here and tomorrow..."

Scotch appears and leaves two glasses of water on their table. "I've heard what you've been planning," says Scotch. "You can stay. Only one night."

"Marvellous!" shouts Wilbur. "This is awesome."

W tries to look for a Wi-Fi connection or maybe signal to receive messages. He thinks it can be important just in case.

"This place doesn't have... Um..." says Wilbur. "Is it called Wild File?"

W chuckles. "No. Wi-Fi."

Scotch interrupts the situation while drinking a coffee next to them. "You can go outside. There is a place where you can send text messages. Shall I turn on the TV?"

"Sure!" says Wilbur. "The news channel, please."

W greets Scotch again and gets up from his chair. However, when Scotch turns on the TV, everyone stops moving. There is a shocking piece of news at the moment.

"I'm Ms. Golden Spots and now you are watching Canterlot's Globe. Channel 8.

We have an excellent piece of news that has been communicated by the Police Department: the infamous Pirate from Los Mantos has been captured and arrested in Canterlot. What was he doing in our beautiful city? We don't know.

Not only he fell in the trap, but also his right-hand men, including the Commissioner Percival, which was considered a missing person weeks ago because of his mysterious disappearance, along with his partner Femur.

This is unbelievable, in my opinion. Why a policeman, a Commissioner, would work with Mantos' gangsters. What was he thinking?"

W keeps his phone inside one of his trenchcoat's pockets and looks at his grandpa. "Holy shit," he says.

Final Chapter: 1/3

To be continued in Part 2...