• Published 6th Feb 2019
  • 1,320 Views, 34 Comments

Waters: Equestrian Gangster (Original Version) - King Genesis



W and Jack, two gangsters from Los Mantos City, are sent to Canterlot High to take care of their boss' granddaughters: Rarity and Sweetie Belle. What would happen if they get a chance to rob the place of their dreams?

  • ...
8
 34
 1,320

- An Old Fall Formal -

Author's Note:

Hello guys!

I'm writing this note to tell you that this is not Chapter 9. This is only a flashback from Jack.

I also wrote this whole flashback with an omniscient storyteller. Shall I continue the story with an omniscient storyteller or not?


Enjoy!!!!!

1995. Canterlot High's Fall Formal.

Two formally dressed men are standing on the school's entrance. They are smoking cigarettes while looking at every one of the other students who are arriving at the school with joy. This night is the Fall Formal, where the Prince and Princess of Canterlot High will be designed. Those two men are not students, though. They never studied in Canterlot High, and one of them didn't even visit Canterlot until now. Both of them are 21-year-old boys, and they finished their high-school days on Everton a long time ago. They are Tom Jacks and Jack Tyler. Tom is a purple-skinned, thin man with short black hair and Jack is not like the present Jack we know. His physical appearance is much younger, his head is completely shaved (with silver earrings in both of his ears) and has a small chin beard.

"I think they have already entered," says Tommy while looking at the door.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. They may have been the first ones to arrive. Their father, you know..."

"Is their father the principal?" asks Jack, smiling.

"Yes."

The young man chuckles while touching his friend's shoulder. "You're a lucky guy, Tommy." Now both of them approach the door and throw the cigarettes. They are about to join the party.

"Why did you want me here?" says Jack. "You know I've never been in Canterlot before and I have no idea how is this city from the inside."

"I know," says Tommy, while not looking at Jack in the face. "But I wanted a partner."

"But... your girlfriend is here and you will stay with her all night, man. I'll get bored in minutes!"

"Yeah, I know... but don't worry, I didn't bring you to drink punch and flirt with young girls, I brought you to talk about...the other things."

Jack's face now turns into absolute deception. "You invited me to the Fall Formal because of the gangsters?" he says.

"Yes..." says Tommy, smiling. "I want to know everything!"

Jack rubs his face and grabs Tommy's shoulders. "How many times I gotta tell you that the gangster universe is not a world for you? The mafia is a door with no handle, Tom! Once you enter, you can't return to the other side. It is a stain that lives in your back and it will expand until your finale..."

"Awesome then!" he says, chuckling.

Jack facepalms and stops talking. He decides that this conversation is not worth it. They decide to enter the college and they come across a man who greets Tommy. It's a purple-skinned, tall, hoary man with a grey beard. He seems to have a very tough attitude, just by looking at him in the eyes. Jack thinks he saw him once.

"Thomas." says the man. "It's an honour to see you around."

"Cosmos!" shouts Tommy, and then he hugs him. Meanwhile, Jack is analyzing his environment. He is now in the hallway of Canterlot High, one of the most important schools in Equestria.

"Hey," says Tommy to Jack. "He is Cosmos, Principal of Canterlot High and Celestia and Luna's father."

Jack and Cosmos shake hands. He recognizes his face. "What's your name, fella?" asks the Principal.

"Um... Mike Fowles," answers Jack. "My cutie name is Unique Alternative. I was born in Los Mantos and it is my first time in Canterlot."

"A Mantos guy," says Cosmos with a smile. "The best guys of all Equestria. Tough and strong like this kid right here," he replies before rubbing Tommy's hair.

"Ha, ha," says Tommy, smiling. He knows the phrase was about him.

Cosmos keeps talking: "Do you know your pal is engaged to one of my daughters... my beautiful and sweet Celestia..."

"Yes... he told me."

Cosmos looks at Tommy now and says: "The dance is in the gym. Celestia and Luna are in there." And Tommy nods his head and runs away. Jack wants to go with him but suddenly, a voice stops him.

"Jack! What are you doing here?" says a skinny, blue-skinned man, with orange hair and a chin beard. Jack turns around and recognizes the man... Wade. Wade Waters. The Mantos' Anti-Hero... and also, the father of his future partner, W.

"Oh! Do I know you?" says Jack, nervously. Cosmos starts laughing and hugs him.

"Come on, Jack..." says Cosmos. "I know you, boy. What kind of fake name is Mike Fowles? Pathetic! And also, Unique Alternative is one of the worst names I've ever heard."

"W-What?" says Jack. From the first moment he saw his face, he knew that guy was something else. "You... Y-You, know me?"

"Yes! You are the new kid in Ron and Wade's group," he says. "I know all capos around Canterlot. Gordo, Patch, the Pirate, Nicholas Plegovich and his brother Montreal... I know everything, Jack! I also know that you are the son of Edinburgh... He was a loyal man, I met him once in 1987..."

Jack gasps while thinking of his late father and someone who worked for him a while ago, a girl named Susan, which he thought she was pretty. However, how does this guy know he was Edinburgh Tyler's son? "And how do you know all of this?" Jack asks Cosmos.

"I was inside the Clock a time ago. Do you remember? Um... I think not. You were too young for that..."

Jack finally recognizes him. He is older but he has the same gesture as the photo Jack saw a while ago that was a portrait of all the members of the Clock of Canterlot. One of those legendary gangs from the seventies. They were the nightmare of citizens, governors, and policemen. Everything was under their control until the day the Clock was destroyed because of problems between the gangsters and break into two other gangs. "I remember it," he says. "The Clock of Canterlot... Yes, the ones that robbed four casinos in Las Pegasus in only forty-five minutes..."

"Oh yeah!" says Wade. "That one in 1979... If only I was there..."

"I was there..." says Cosmos, laughing. "Sorry if I wasted your time, Jack, with my old gangster stories. Go and have fun, boy! There are lots of ladies in the dancefloor who are 18 years old!"

"Actually..." says Jack. "There is something that I want to talk to you about..."

"Say it, boy. I'm all ears."

Jack rubs his head. "You know, and also you, Wade, that the gangster world is a heavy thing... and it has consequences..."

"Uh-huh..." say both Wade and Cosmos.

"Well... Tom wants to enter, you know, he's been persuading me for a while to do it..."

Cosmos's face is now pale, but a second later, a smile is drawn on it. "Don't worry, Jack... Go to the dancefloor. I'll talk to him... oh, the dancefloor is on the right... g-g-go to the right."

Jack slowly walks away to the dancefloor, while Cosmos and Wade get out of the school and start smoking.

"Where is this fucking whale?" says Wade, angrily.

"Calm down, Wade. He will be here soon. Anyway, how is Wanda going?"

"Wanda? Um... OK. She's at home with Walter."

"Walter... your new kid must be handsome."

"He is, Cos. I have a photo of him in the wallet, but I don't have it here, sorry..."

"It's OK, don't worry... how about William? Is he jealous?"

"No... Walter and he are getting on well. They will be big brothers in the future... I would like to be a grandfather now, I don't know why... Ha, ha!"

Cosmos's face demonstrates concern.

"Are you worried because of Jack's thing, right?" asks Wade.

"Yes," he answers. "If Tommy enters, my daughters would be in danger, my wife Galaxia will be in danger. Nobody would touch me because I'm an ex-Clock, but... all my relatives..."

"I know," says Wade. "It happened with my father Wilbur and me. You should talk to him..."

Suddenly, a car approaches them.

"Finally, motherfucker!" shouts Wade.

From the car, a young Gordo gets out, with a bottle of whiskey. He has longer hair and is thinner than the Gordo from the present day. "Happy Fall Formal, Cosmito!" shouts the fat boss.


Jack is on the dancefloor, drinking punch. He hates it but knows it's the only beverage inside. He looks at everybody dancing, but he can't find Tommy. He may be somewhere, he thinks, and then continues drinking punch while he gets out a cigarette with another hand. He is still thinking about Cosmos, his father Edinburgh and that new girl he met a while ago, Susan, who told him she was his father's secretary when she was younger. How curious, isn't it? However, Jack is still frightened of Cosmos' words. Not only did he recognize him, but he also knew his father once. Besides, what is he going to do with Tommy? He's afraid of Cosmos, to be honest. Oh gosh... He needs to relax, and now, with that cigar on his hands he will calm himself down for a while.

"Wow!" says a female voice. "Are you smoking?" He instantly throws the cigarette and finishes his glass of punch. He looks at the lady and realizes that she is absolutely gorgeous. White soft skin that makes Jack's heart beat faster, purple eyes that feel like spotlights because of their shine and long hair with a ponytail. It is hard to describe her hair's colour. It is a mix of green, light blue and a light purple colour, all into her perfect hair. She is also wearing a really attractive red dress, that matches with her lips' colour: a bright, flaming red that evocates, wakes up any stupid, 21-year-old guy's feelings. Jack stays frozen while looking at her. It is the first time he saw someone so beautiful. Oh gosh... He, he can't stop looking at her because of how gorgeous she is. He never saw someone so gorgeous. "Are you OK?" she says. Jack is still surprised by her beauty.

"Uh... Um... Y-yes."

"Are you sure?" she says, with a soft chuckle that makes Jack melt from the inside. "I saw something on your fingers."

"Ha, ha..." says Jack, smiling. "It was a toothpick. And... And... I was frozen... just... thinking."

"About what?"

"Um... nothing."

"Oh, come on... you are in the Fall Formal. You can tell everything you think without being judged," she says. Then, she stretches her hand and Jack slowly touches it. It is warm, soft. "What's your name?" she says.

"Uh... Mike," says Jack, without thinking twice. He was about to say Jack but finally he said something else.

"Mike? Sounds like Los Mantos, isn't it? I would like to visit that city sometime."

Jack's eyes shine. He thought that Canterlot girls wouldn't like Los Mantos for being such a different city. "Yeah... I come from Los Mantos," he says.

"Oh, like my boyfriend, Tommy... do you know him?"

Oh. Crap. Eventually, Jack's illusions break in little pieces and fall. Jack realizes that he screwed it up. He's talking with Tommy's girlfriend! And, to make this a lot worse, he's falling in love with Tommy's girlfriend! "Tommy?" says Jack, shocked. "Yeah! I came with him. I'm a friend."

"Really?" she says, with a shining smile. "Oh! That's so awesome!" Suddenly, the conversation is interrupted by a young Luna, who is next to a gigantic and robust man. "What are you doing with Iron Will?" asks a smiling Celestia to her.

"Having fun, sis! Where is your boyfriend? Is it him?" she says, pointing to Jack.

"No!" answers Celestia. "He is a friend of Tommy, Mike!"

Luna softly punches Jack in the shoulder and Iron Will shakes hands with him. Iron Will's handshake is so strong that Jack's hand feels like being squashed. Minutes later, they go away and Tommy appears with a bottle of beer.

"Buddy!" shouts Tommy. "I've found a chick for you, Jack."

Whoops. Tommy said the real name. Jack's face freezes again and he rubs his head.

"Jack?" says Celestia, confused.

"Michael Jack is my full name, dear," he answers, in a desperate way to cover the truth and takes a breath of relief. "And Tommy, where is this chick?"

"There, Jack. Oh boy! She is perfect for you. Do you remember them, Cel?" he says to Celestia. "Her name is Harshwhinny. That girl's for you, Jack... She is waiting for you."

"Harshwhinny?" says Celestia. "Yep, I do know her, Tommy."

"Yeah..." says Tommy. "She is an old friend of Jack and me, from Los Mantos."

He's lying. She never went to Los Mantos. Jack knows Tommy is inventing all of this. Maybe he think this is only a funny joke, but Jack looks at him angrily and doesn't say anything.

"Ok, Tommy, I'll go. Please, take care of your girlfriend... she's a... a... Nice girl. It seems to be. Don't be an idiot."

"Of course I'll do, Jacky!"

Tommy and Celestia walk away. The future principal of Canterlot High greets Jack while he runs into Harshwhinny. He realized that he has fallen in love, and that's not a good thing for him.