• Published 6th Feb 2019
  • 1,320 Views, 34 Comments

Waters: Equestrian Gangster (Original Version) - King Genesis



W and Jack, two gangsters from Los Mantos City, are sent to Canterlot High to take care of their boss' granddaughters: Rarity and Sweetie Belle. What would happen if they get a chance to rob the place of their dreams?

  • ...
8
 34
 1,320

Tuesday

Author's Note:

Well, guys, this chapter is pretty short... only 1,000 words. Wednesday may be a heavier day.

I hope you enjoy it.

W

Canterlot High. 6:30 A.M.

Abe left all the girls in the school, although it is very early. Jack and I told him lots of times that the school starts at 7 A.M. but he didn't listen to us. Just a typical, crazy grandpa.

It is cold and windy outside. Twilight uses her magic to open the school's door and the girls enter, along with Abe. Jack and I stay outside, and we discover something. That guy, Micro... what was his name? Oh yeah, Micro Chips, is sleeping next to the school's statue. Why would he sleep there? Did he arrive recently... or did he stay the whole night there, waiting until the school is opened?

"Is that a student or what?" asks Jack while pointing at Micro Chips.

"Uh... it's a student," I answer while approaching him. I start moving his shoulder, trying to wake him up.

"Leave him alone, W," he says. "He's just sleeping."

"Wait for it..." I say. Micro Chips slowly opens his eyes and I take a breath: "BOOO!"

"AAAHH!" shouts Micro Chips because of my jumpscare, and he hits his head against the statue. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, MAN?" he says while I'm laughing. Suddenly, he looks at Jack and me. He recognizes us. "Wait... you are W and you are... his partner."

"He knows you?" asks Jack.

"Yeah... my pal, Micro Chips. We talked about life the other day."

"Life?" asks Jack. "I don't know what you mean with life..."

"Life, man... we talked about... um... beauty, girls... oh, by the way, Micro Chips, how's the Pinkie Pie thing?"

"Hey, shut up!" says Micro Chips, "It's a secret!"

"But, come on, Micro!" I shout. "She's inside that school. I'm not kidding. You must have the guts, Micro... it doesn't matter if you are techie, sporty, rocky, junkie or whatever the fuck you are... if you have guts, you can have everything. If you don't risk it, you lose it."

"He is right," says Jack, chuckling. "You surprised me, W... I thought you weren't able to give advice."

"Fuck you, Jack," I answer him. Micro Chips starts laughing. "And what are you going to do, Shy Guy?" I ask Micro Chips. "Are you going to enter that school and say Daddy's Here or you will stay sleeping like a coward?"

"What did you say?" says Jack. "Daddy's Here? Don't be ridiculous, W."

"It's just an advice," I say while smiling. Suddenly, Micro Chips gets up and I smile. He's doing it! Finally! I feel like if I was his Chemistry teacher and he was just a stupid student who passed his final test. "VERY GOOD, MICRO!" I shout.

He turns around and looks at me while chuckling: "I'll go to sleep in the parking lot until Celestia and Luna arrive. Both of you are cool but... you are a little bit crazy."

Both of us look at Micro Chips walking away. "Nice piece of advice," says Jack.

"Yeah... such a good piece of advice and he wastes it... what an idiot."

"I agree with you, except for the good piece of advice part."

Now I look at Jack, serious. "How many times I've gotta say it?"

"What?"

"Fuck you."

"I love when you say it... you sound like a 5-year-old child who hasn't got any sweets."

"Fuck you!" I shout. Wait... did it sound like a child? Um... let's try again. "Fuck you. Fuck... you... um... fu... Fu..." Jack starts laughing. Shit.


Canterlot High's Gym. Hours later.

Every student of Canterlot High is inside the gym right now. Celestia and Luna called them all a few seconds ago because they were to announce something special. Now, Celestia is in front of everybody, while Abe, Jack and I are on the gym's doors.

"Students of Canterlot High," says Principal Celestia. "I am glad to announce this Friday will be a special celebration party for all of us." Every student is surprised, even us. Another party? This Friday? Oh... "This party is called Party for the Good Ol' Canterlot and will be organized by our government, administrated by Mr. Mortimer Blueblood."

Oh no... No. This is a trap. "Is this real?" I ask.

"This is a trap," says Abe. "It's so obvious... why would they make a special party in Canterlot High?"

"And why is this a celebration party?" says Jack. "Would it be like the Fall Formal?"

Meanwhile, Principal Celestia is still talking: "...this party has the same format as the Fall Formal. It would be a formal dance where you can invite someone to like for a piece."

I look at Jack's eyes and they seem to be shining while looking at Principal Celestia, but that's the less important thing right now. The main problem right here is that Blueblood is making a secret plan behind this party to get the girls, and if we also are staying that night, we would be fresh meat to him... his men would kill us!

"What do we do?" asks Jack. "Shall we tell them?"

"No," says Abe. "We would let them in... and then, we will kill them..."

"Uh... kill them... at the party?" I ask.

"Yeah."


Sandy Suburbs

Larry and Wilbur are inside a dirty, rusty bathroom. The smell that lives inside is indescribable. There is only a toilet and a shower inside.

"This is the bathroom on the second floor," says Wilbur. "I haven't used it for... ten years, I think."

"Yeah... it is noticeable," says Larry. "And where is the portal?"

"There," says Wilbur, pointing at the toilet. Larry's face is an absolute shock.

"In the toilet?" says Larry.

"Yeah," says Wilbur. "In the toilet."


Tuesday Night. Ron's House.

Ron and his brother, Tom, are messing around his house looking for a solution. Both of us realized Blueblood did nothing today, and Ron still does not believe that he saw Hopkins on La Lima.

"Do you know this is a gang war, right?" says Tom. "If things are not solved in time... this would be chaos,"

"Yeah..." answers Ron, while looking at a small sheet of paper he found on the floor. "That's why I am looking for allies, Tom..." Ron then reads the sheet of paper:"Sed. Pegasus." His eyes shine and a big smile is drawn on his face. Tom realizes that and asks.

"What happened?"

"I found an ally."

To be continued...