• Published 6th Feb 2019
  • 1,319 Views, 34 Comments

Waters: Equestrian Gangster (Original Version) - King Genesis



W and Jack, two gangsters from Los Mantos City, are sent to Canterlot High to take care of their boss' granddaughters: Rarity and Sweetie Belle. What would happen if they get a chance to rob the place of their dreams?

  • ...
8
 34
 1,319

Bank or Jewellery?

"Hey, Walt. What's the matter?" he says. I recognize him. His face, his piercings... I am talking to Disturbance. He is the Dark Spikes' Leader, a gang from la Lima that works for Gordo. Along with him, there are three other members: Turmoil, a skinny guy who doesn't have feelings (literally) because of a magical accident, Tumult, who looks like Disturbance but with a small mohawk on his head, and Riot, a strong, enormous guy that's so dumb he can't do anything by his own.

Spike hides behind my leg while I smile at Disturbance. "Hey, Disturbance," I say. "It is so strange to see you right here, on Canterlot High."

"Yeah," he says while growling. "Honestly, I freakin' hate this place, but today I had to make an effort and come for something."

"Really?" I say, smiling. "What?"

"You." Smile no more. Oh crap. I instantly want to run away and escape to Los Mantos. Spike starts barking. "Tell your doggy to shut up," he says. I look at him with that look. That look called You seriously need to shut the fuck up, and then he stops barking and goes away.

"Look, W. Gordo is seriously mad at all of you because of that meth Ron bought him. Now, I want you to choose only one... Bank or Jewelry."

"W-What?"

"Bank or Jewelry, W. You need to work now."

I stay in silence. The question is simple but complex. Shall I go for a bank... or jewellery? A bank is much harder but there is much money inside. Much.

"Um... look, Disturbance. I honestly choose bank, but you need Jack's opinion, along with Abe and..."

"I know," he says, and I look outside the cafeteria and I find out that there is a familiar face: a strong man is trying to open a locker door... It is Riot. "You know that Riot can't live on his own," says Disturbance. "So he came here with me."

Riot looks at me and runs to the cafeteria, only to hug me. "W! W!" repeats while hugging me. Disturbance starts laughing.

"Now, Riot," says Disturbance. "Due to the recent conflicts, do me a favour... attack."

"Wait... what?" I ask. I guess it is time to escape!

"Gordo told me I had to attack you because you were mocking him with his belly."

"You son of a bitch!" I whisper and I get out of the cafeteria. Both of them are running behind me. That's the moment when I get out of school and I stay on the parking lot, hiding under a car and looking at Disturbance's shoes near it.

Parking Lot. W's under a car.

"Shit, is he here?" He asks Riot.

"Nevermind, you don't even know where we are. Let's go to Sugarcube... Tumult told me that we were meeting there again."

Both of them run away, but when I try to get out of that place, I hear some footsteps near me. There are five or six dudes right there.

"Listen, Flash," says someone with an elegant accent. It's a wealthy kid. The shit of Canterlot. "What's the problem? You haven't paid the freakin' pot for two months..."

"Listen, Jet Set, I don't have enough money to pay you."

"Again, Flash? It is the third time that you tell me you don't have money. I don't have a choice."

"NO!"

"Grab him! NOW!"

That Flash guy wants to run, but somebody grabs him and everybody starts kicking at him on his chest. Another guy grabs him by the neck and hits his head onto the car I am hiding.

"If you don't pay me for next week, I'll kick your ass like this..." says the elegant voice. "But worse. Goodbye, you douchebag." Wait...I think I know this guy...

All of them walk away from the parking lot, while Flash starts crying. He gets up and kicks the car front. I slowly get out under the car and he looks at me. "Hey, I'm neutral," I tell him. He tries to kick my face, but I grab his leg and let it go. "I told you I'm neutral."

"What... What were you doing?"

"Hiding from some bastards. I've heard it all, and man... they kicked your ass."

I look at him. He has a purple eye and his nose is bleeding. His black jacket is covered with dirt and it is ripped from behind. They legit kicked his ass. "So..." I say while having a smile on my face. "A canterlotian buying drugs. That's strange."

"I smoke marijuana to get out of my misery."

"Misery?" I say. "You are in Canterlot, man. The city of friendship!"

"Friendship? Yup... but that doesn't mean that all of us are happy. I am sad... because I just can't overcome some things."

"Like what?"

He doesn't answer and just looks at me with anger. "Why do you care about me?" he asks.

"Come on, man... you are too sad to be a guy from Canterlot. You need help."

He laughs while grabbing a cigarette. "Will you leave me alone?" he asks to me.

"If you give me a cigarette, I'll do it."

He gives me one and I touch his shoulder, smiling. I walk away and Spike comes out from the front door, while the nerdy girl and his boyfriend are following him.

"I thought that guy destroyed you... Who was him?" he says, while his tail is swinging up and down.

"I'm indestructible, Spike," I say while rubbing his head. "And that guy was... um... a friend."

"Hey, Twi," says Spike. "He's OK."

"I'm glad you are making some friends, Spi..." She looks at me in silence. She realized her dog has made a special friend. "You?" she asks.

"Me?"

"I thought the Police arrested you."

"No, they released me along with Pietro. By the way, where is he now?"

"He is absent today." says her boyfriend. "Um... and who are you? I don't know you, man... I never saw you in Canterlot."

"He is Walter, Timber," says the nerdy girl. "A friend of Dashie."

"Oh, hi then... I'm Timber, Twi's friend."s

"Friend?" She says while she blushes and starts laughing. Both of them start gasping and walk away. Spike and I look at each other, confused.

"Love. So strange..." I tell him. He laughs and then he climbs to my shoulder and we look at Flash, slowly walking with two cigarettes in his mouth.

"Oh, man... poor Flash." He says.

"What happened to him?" I ask.

"Things." He simply answers.

"Oh, come on... What kind of things?"

"He broke with his band... He crashed his car last week... and he has an unrequited love."

"Unrequited love?" I say. "You are kidding me."

"Yup. The girl she loves is... you know, in a relationship with Timber."

"Oh... Twilight." I say. Spike looks at me confused. "Oh god! Really? Does he get drugged only because of love? How dramatic are people here on Canterlot? For fuck's sake!"

"Jeez," says Spike. "I shouldn't have said it... and, yeah... I think I agree with you. People here are so dramatic sometimes."

"Oh, hi there!" I hear behind me. I turn my back and I look at Trixie Lulamoon smiling at me. I raise an eyebrow.

"You again?" I ask her.

"Yeah, W... I was walking around the school and... boom! Trixie and you found each other... again."

"Um... Ok then." I say.

She laughs again, but everything turns into silence when I ask her something: "Do you have a boyfriend?"

Her face fades into white and also her smile disappears. "W-Why do you want to know?" she asks.

"Um... I'm just asking..."

She laughs out loud after. "What are you talking about? Do you think I, the Great and Powerful Trrrixie, will be your girlfriend?"

"What?" I say while laughing. "Me? As your boyfriend? Hell no! I only wanted to know..."

"Oh," she says, blushed. "And why?"

"Um..." I say, chuckling. "You look like... you are desperate for one. For real."

She approaches me: "Me? Desperate for a boyfriend? Haha! You make me laugh, W!"

The three of us hear a ring.

"Oh! The bell!" She says. "Trixie has to go, goodbye!"

She runs away and enters the school. Spike starts laughing.

"I know... this crazy girl," I say. "Man, it makes me laugh, although that third person thing is making me crazy."

"She is in love," says Spike the Dog.

"Trixie?"

"Yeah. Guess what."

I look at his eyes for a second and I find out what he is talking about. "Do you think she is in love... with me?"

"Hell yeah."

"Hell no, doggo! She won't be my girlfriend. No girl from Canterlot would be my couple. Besides, how old is she? 15? Hell no."

"She is 18 years old," says Spike and I stay in silence.

"Um... I'm 24. I'm a lot bigger!"

"To be honest, you look a lot younger than a 24-year-old man."

I put my hands on my chest while looking at Spike in my shoulder. "Holy shit," I say. "That's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard from a dog.'"

Both of us start laughing.

Jack

Motel. 11:00 A.M.

It's almost 11. I am with Abe drinking some coffee and talking about this whole problem with Ron and Gordo.

"I think there is a way to earn 12 million in a couple of days," says Abe while looking through the motel's window.

"Yeah," I answer. "A heist."

Abe chuckles for a second. "How can we elaborate a heist now?"

"We can't, Abe. It's not a good day to commit a heist, especially with all this shit of the Elements running around us."

"Yes, I know... Anyway, how is W? Did he call you?"

"Nope," I answer. "He hasn't called me yet."

"Uh... That kid makes me mad sometimes. He may have looked for that Sunset Shimmer girl he talked about."

Suddenly, I hear someone knocking on the door.

"W! Finally!" shouts Abe.

I open the door but W's not there. There are other two guys: Tumult and Turmoil, from the Dark Spikes. Two guys we recognize.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask, surprised.

"Finally we found you." Says Tumult. "You have to work for Gordo now. He wants you to make a heist."

"What?" Says Abe, shocked. "A heist? Right here? Right now? How can we do that?" He whispers while approaching them both. He doesn't want anyone outside the room to know.

"Gordo has everything under control," says Tumult. Meanwhile, Turmoil is just looking straight at a wall, with no feelings. "You will only have the power to choose... Bank or Jewelry?"

Abe and I look at each other. Now we will make a heist from nowhere? We don't even know which places are being chosen.

"Can we at least know what bank or jewellery are you talking about?" I ask.

"No," answers Tumult. Turmoil comes back to the entrance door and sits down, doing nothing. He has no feelings or determination. "Bank or Jewelry? Come on, I don't have time, come on!" shouts Tumult.

"We want to know which places are we talking about, Tumult!" says Abe.

"Ok then, here you have!"

He gets out of his pocket a piece of paper. There are two names on it:

THE LIBRARIAN'S BANK
LUDMILA'S JEWELRY

"Gordo has been looking for these places," he says. Both of us try to conclude out of this. The Librarian's Bank is easier to rob than other banks in Canterlot but this doesn't mean it's an easy place to make a heist. Security always keeps an eye on that... but wait... If Mortimer is on our side... will the police too?

"Is the police with us?" I ask.

"I don't know. If you are with Mortimer Blueblood, yup, but if you kill someone you will be found and arrested, no matter what."

"Ok. I think bank is a better option," says Abe. "What about you, Jack?" I nod my head while looking at them, and Tumult smiles.

"Ok then... The Librarian's Heist will be!"

Tumult grabs Turmoil by the neck and both of them escape. Abe and I look at each other because we know that this will be a pain in the ass.

W

Parking Lot

I am sitting on the Parking Lot with Spike next to me, thinking about this Flash guy. "Where is this Flash living?" I ask Spike. He lifts his shoulders.

"I don't know. Do you really wanna help him?"

"Um... maybe. I only care for the pot... I think I know those dudes. I recognized one of them's voice."

"You know them?"

"I think I sold them the pot some... months ago."

He looks at me, shocked. "Are you selling that?"

Oh, I'm a dumbass. Why I always open my mouth and reveal things that should not be revealed? "Not anymore," I say, trying to recover the truth. "I used to because there was no other way to keep going with my life."

Suddenly, I come up with a plan. Crystal Prep... I haven't been there for a while... I instantly get up, while Spike asks what am I doing.

"I'll go for a walk... to Crystal Prep," I answer.

"What? Are you sure?"

"Yup. It will be only a minute or two."

I run away and I go down to the corner of Crystal Prep.

"Wait!" I hear. "Can I go with you?"

I turn back and I look at Spike. "No! It's dangerous. Besides, your owner is here."

"And what?"

"Just... Stay here. Go inside. I'll go for a research thing."

He sighs and goes inside the school, while I run away and I go to Crystal Prep.

Crystal Prep

I finally arrive at this place. I haven't entered this place for months. Oh yeah... The worst place in Canterlot, maybe. This school is a lot worse than Canterlot High. It is filled with disgusting students whose only ability is to criticize. In other ways to say, it is a school made of shit and filled with... Guess what, shit! I enter the school and some guys look at me. They seem to be laughing on their inside. Oh, what a warm welcome!

Now, I must find someone that knows me. Someone who used to buy my products... Suddenly, I see that Trenderhoof is in the hallway. He looks at me and tries to run. "Hey, Trenderhoof!" I shout. "So long, writer boy."

There is a Crystal Prep group inside the school who I used to sell them pot. The principal negotiator with me was Jet Set, a guy with long hair and round glasses. There were other guys inside this group, including this guy, Trenderhoof. I don't know why, but one day they told me they didn't want more, and I left them with only a little bag filled with it. A bag whose content was really hard for me to make. I had to wait for the fucking plants to grow up, but the good thing here is that I earned good money because of it.

"Hey there... Bed," he says.

"Bed? What kind of nickname is that?" I tell him, raising an eyebrow. "I told you my nickname was Poppa Bed."

"Ok then... Poppa Bed."

"Well, writer boy. I came here to ask you some questions."

Trenderhoof's face seems to be falling in pieces after saying that. "What... Kind of questions?"

"I want to know what happened to you, man! The last time you bought me was some months ago and from nowhere I heard that Jet Set is controlling his own business. Did they replace me?"

"No!" he says, while his face is covered with sweat. "Just... Please don't tell anybody this... Um... they are selling pot now."

"Selling? Jet's pot?"

"Your pot."

My face is now blank. I am shocked. That last time, where they bought me that bag with joint... They were reselling my pot. They were doing it... Motherfuckers.

"They told me they would smoke that in Everfree Camp. Sons of bitches..." I say.

"Sorry," he says, trying to comfort me. I touch his shoulder.

"They are playing with fire, writer boy. Have you ever listened to Metallica?"

"Um... not my kind of music," says Trenderhoof. "I prefer Tame Impala or Neutral Milk Hotel."

"Oh, you fucking hipster..." I say, chuckling. "You have to listen to Metallica, writer boy. Especially Ride the Lightning, because there's a song in that album called Fight Fire with Fire, and they are playing with fire, boy. I'm gonna fight them with fire."

"Please, don't kill..."

"Kill?" I whisper while rubbing his hair. "Nah. I will kick their asses and leave them on the floor. You, writer boy, consider yourself saved. Get out of this situation."

"Yes, Poppa Bed."

"Take care of yourself, Trenderhoof. If you want to smoke, smoke Bedmaker's."

I go outside and I light a cigarette, thinking about this whole situation. What should I do? Giving them a lesson, or let them go? They are only 18 years old and they don't even know where is the clitoris. Wait, where was the clitoris in the first place? Um... oh yeah, up there... yeah, yeah... um, going back to the main topic... They are reselling my pot! The one I sold them at a very cheap price!

Canterlot High. Parking Lot

I return to Canterlot High and I look at Flash, who is fainted in the parking lot. He is under a car, so I approach him and I woke him up. "Hey, douchebag. Wake up," I say. He opens his eyes and looks at me.

"Oh... You again?" he whispers.

"Yup, Flash. Come on, stop with this mess and get up. I think you have class now."

"I'm sad."

"Yeah, but class is still going. If you don't go, you may fail your tests."

"I'm sad!" he shouts while he stands up. He almost fell off twice.

"Do you know that this is not a solution? Smoking, drinking..."

"I'M SAD!"

"HEY!" I say, with my fists near his face. "Don't fucking shout to me!"

He stays silent, and at that moment I sit next to him. "Look. I lost my parents when I was 6 months old, and I lived for 10 years in a Mantos orphanage... The worst place you can imagine. I was left alone with nothing, around the worst kids that ever existed except for my friends. And I lived that shit for almost 10 years. 120 months... um... three thousand and... yes, 3,650 days and I'm still standing. If I went through that fucking situation and survived... You can survive a stupid unrequited love, you playwright."

Flash's eyes widen when I say unrequited love.

"You... Know?"

"Twilight the Nerdy Girl," I say, with a smile. "Don't you?"

"Um..." he smiles. "Not only her. I also feel something about another girl."

"If it's Rarity, you are screwed. She has a long list of lovers and also his grandpa is a tough guy. I know him."

"No, no. It's a friend of hers."

"Uh... The Rainbow girl."

He makes a funny gesture. "She's pretty hot but it's not her. I won't tell you."

"Well... if you say," I lift my shoulders. I don't care.

Then, he looks at me and raises an eyebrow."Who are you, in the first place?"

"Uh..." I say, struggling with my tongue. "Call me W."

"W? Is that your name?"

"My nickname."

"And... can I know your name?"

"Walter."

"Walter?" he says, confused. "I thought that you were named... Wilderness."

"I don't have shitty names like canterlotians."

He starts laughing and I help him to walk.

"So... you know Rarity?" He asks.

"Yup... I knew her through her grandpa. He is a good friend of mine."

"And why are you here?"

My mind stops. What should I say? I've got to make an excuse, now! "Um... holidays. Today I've planned to visit Rarity."

"Ok... and sorry for that. It had to hurt... telling me about your parents' fate."

I give him a small smile "No problem."

School's Entrance

While I am helping Flash to enter the school, I look at two familiar figures.

"W! What the hell?" asks Jack.

"Oh, fellas! So long!" I say and I instantly leave Flash on the school's entrance. "Just sit right here," I tell him. He closes his eyes and he instantly falls asleep.

"Who is that guy?" they ask me, but then Abe looks at him and recognizes him. "Wait... I know him," he says. "Flash... Flash something. Rarity told me he was destroyed and man... he looks like a dead man whose soul got trapped in hell..."

The three of us look at Flash, who is sleeping at the school's entrance.

"Did you...?" I ask.

"We were asked about that."

"Bank or Jewelry?"

"Bank."

"Oh yes... I chose bank too!" I say.

"Gordo will call us tonight. I think he has already talked with Ron, so... we will wait."

The three of us sigh. At least we chose the same option and now, we have a chance of obtaining what we were going to use. Seconds later, Jack looks at Flash, sleeping on the school's entrance.

"W, at least leave him inside the school," he says. "It worries me."

"Uh... Well. Ok then," I say and then I approach Flash. I grab his shoulder, open the door and throw him through it. There are no students or teachers. All of them are in the classrooms and I run away from the place and go back with Jack and Abe.

Motel. 9:30 P.M.

"Don't you dare!" Says Jack at the right moment he looks at me with a blunt. "You will fill the room with that freakin' smell."

"Nah, don't worry. I'm thinking. I won't smoke it." I answer.

"Thinking? Do you think?" he says, smiling.

"Yeah, sick fuck. I'm not stupid."

He sighs and sits on his bed. "That can be debatable."

"Fuck yourself," I answer him while raising my middle finger.

"I can't fuck myself, W... And, by the way... what's the matter now?" he asks.

I sigh and look at him. "Do you remember Jet Set? That spoiled dude?"

He reminds of him, seconds later. "Uh yeah. The Crystal Prep one. "

"He has been reselling my plants. Do you know I sold them at the cheapest price?"

"And they are reselling it. I told you, W. You shouldn't have made a deal with Crystal Prep students. They are greedy and selfish. And with that, all in all, you are stupid. Period."

"Fuck yourself, Jack!" I shout, and then the telephone starts ringing. Both of us look at each other and Jack answers the call.

"Hello?... Ah-hah... Yeah... What?... but we chose Bank..."

Mmm... That doesn't sound good for me. He ends the call and leaves the phone. "Gordo chose Jewelry. "

"What? But... Ludmila's? It's smaller and doesn't have lots of money as a bank has. Why would he choose that?"

"I don't know. It's Gordo."

I lie in my home-made bed, grabbing my head. Abe comes out of the bathroom, with a towel covering his body.

"Jewelry?" He says. "Really? This fucking Gordo sucks."

Jack goes outside and starts smoking. Abe dresses up in another room and he gives me a Blue Note's LP.

"Put it on the record player," Abe tells me. "I need to relax."

Freakin' Blue Note. A guy who was born in the suburbs of Phillydelphia and turned into the Equestrian Blues' father and creator. Abe loves him and he considers himself as his #1 fan. I put the LP on the record player and I start playing it. The phone starts ringing again, so I get up and answer.

"Hello," I say.

"Uh... W?" says a feminine voice. I recognize it... Rarity's.

"Rarity? What happened?"

"Um... I-I am walking down the street... and... and somebody is following me... Is my grandpa there?"

Oh shit. "Um... Where are you, Rarity?"

"Near the motel... um... crap! Help! HELP!"

And then she ends the call. Oh shit... How can I tell this to Abe? I need to be quick! We need to save Rarity!

To be continued...