• Published 14th Oct 2018
  • 20,851 Views, 50 Comments

Sorcery and Seduction - Alphamon_Ouryuken



The tale of the Succubus Queen who was accidentally summoned by a naive Sorceress… and the price she had to pay...

  • ...
42
 50
 20,851
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 49 )

Wubcake drew that, not Riley.

Hey can you fix the credit? That's from my casual Midnight and Demon Shimmer blog, thanks!

9230865
9230864

Sorry 'bout that, it had different cover art before and I forgot to change the link. My bad!

Oh now this is gonna be good

9231587
9231809
Sorry guys, but this was meant to be a One-Shot for the month of Halloween

9231833
I believe there was more than one shot in this fic~

Pls continue this story

This has a lot of promise. It will be even more interesting if Succubus Simmer meet Princess of Love.

9230865
your tumblr seems to have vanished and that makes me sad

9230865
What 9232420 said. The tumblr blog in question doesn't seem to exist.

Awwww, I wanted to see Twilight get her revenge...

9232442
It will be back in another form in the future :)

9232632
Cool! Looking forward to it.

9232632
Any chances of us getting any fanfics centered around your characters here?

9231809
When Halloween is over can you continue? Maybe make a direct sequal so this can still technically stand alone as a one shot?

Such disgusting perversion. Revoltingly vile. :twilightoops:

And way too short. Write more! :twilightblush:

9233134

Agreed - please tell me there's either another chapter, or a sequel in the works!

Ah and just before the juicy part with Trixie bout start.

I love this story, hope there gonna be a sequel.:pinkiehappy:

This is actually quite entertaining, I will definitely be reading more.

Comment posted by Fracturedheart deleted Oct 17th, 2018
Comment posted by Fracturedheart deleted Oct 17th, 2018

This definitely could use a sequel about Twilight's progress to more complete and pervy corruption.

The moment she was out of hearing range, Twilight slammed her first into the wall,

fist

The Mage blushed at this. "I... I've heard of it... but performing it is a completely different issue..." She confessed as Sunset knew down,

kneeled? knelt?

Otherwise this was really good.
Need more.

Quality descriptions, solid sensuality - that's what's important here. Good stuff.

Could use cleaning up ideas that appear abandoned here and don't gel with other ones.

  • Sunset is titled Queen of All Succubi, but the backstory and current plans are based in her having no minions whatsoever. The way she's presented with just one book and now one student as sole foothold in this world makes her seem really powerless in the grand scheme.
  • Why do we even have the bit at the beginning of the summoning about Sunset being bound to Twilight as a servant if she's going to immediately assume a position of superiority?

There are also really weird phrasings:

  • "Oh, finally! It's been decades since I got dragged to this pain of existence!" is self-contradictory on whether Sunset wants to be here or not.
  • "undressing me with your eyes" is just a wrong way to call it - Twilight's eyes have no undressing to do!

I really want to find the full image of the cover art....

Liked. Sequel please.

9237118
All valid points though I think the final bit is a typo, from "plane" into "pain" by either an autocorrect or just an oversight.

Found the full image used for the cover art.
https://derpibooru.org/1688355?q=artist%3Awubcakeva

Good shit man, wish you'd continue instead of just making this a one shot
---------

this pain of existence

plane

She confessed as Sunset knew down, her wings spreading

kneeled (???) down

9265184
The pain part may have been intentional because sometimes it is a pain in the rear. Or could be a misspell. Dunno

9336208
Potentially a good pun, but I decided to point it out just in case

9265184
actually, its "plane" of existence. plain is something else.

9349351
Holy shit, and I didn't even notice my comment.


I blame autocorrect

9237118

Sunset is titled Queen of All Succubi, but the backstory and current plans are based in her having no minions whatsoever. The way she's presented with just one book and now one student as sole foothold in this world makes her seem really powerless in the grand scheme.

Well, remember how she corrupted Twilight and turned her into a lesser succubus? She can pretty much do that to anyone as long as she weakened their mental barriers first. She's still a queen in the realm of existence she comes from, it's just that only she was summoned so she has to make do with what she can at the moment.

Why do we even have the bit at the beginning of the summoning about Sunset being bound to Twilight as a servant if she's going to immediately assume a position of superiority?

Simple, those who have authority over another sometimes feel more secure about their position and therefore tend to unknowingly let their guard down in certain instances. Sunset was giving Twilight that sense of superiority while slowly manipulating her with her own dark magic, weakening Twilight's will to resist going on a mental level before going in for the kill.

where can I get that picture of Casual Midnight Sparkle as the picture for the story?

9766315
yeah, couldnt find it. did find some other sexy Casual Midnight Sparkle pics though lol

EDIT: found it

This is one warped story. But, I like it. And, I’m impressed with Wubcake’s drawing. Good work on Twilight, Wubbsy.

Is there going to be a sequel to this?

10146267
There already is, it will be uploaded here at a later date.

Comment posted by Alphamon_Ouryuken deleted Feb 22nd, 2022
Comment posted by iji deleted Dec 30th, 2020

Was correct to guesstimate its a genderbend :P
Never seen a story with a originally female demon/succubus and a female that didn't genderbend and/or change species of the demon xP

Login or register to comment