• Published 14th Nov 2018
  • 22,265 Views, 64 Comments

Cadence's New Wife - Kulpa



Cadence turns Shining Armor into a mare... just what Cadence always wanted.

  • ...
63
 64
 22,265
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 25 )

Jeff Hardy

Eh, I don't like it much that Skinning seems to have lost her life beyond sex, but still hot.

Rowdy Roddy Piper

Top 5:
1) The "Texas Rattlesnake" Stone Cold Steve Austin
2) The Undertaker
3) Goldburg
4) The Rock
5) Rey Mysterio

9368589
Thank you. I haven't really seen any wrestling since the late 80s early 90s (back with The Million Dollar Man, Doink the Clown, and all the other greats). I had a lot of trouble picking a favorite wrestler (between Roddy Piper and Doink) until I watched "They Live", the fight in the ally on top of loving the matches that I would occasionally catch (when mom would let me) sealed the deal.

9368591

The only qualm I have is with Taker, I’ve always been ‘meh’ on him though.

The rest of your 1-5 is ON Point though! 😂

9369040
Roddy and Doink are LEGENDS 👌😂

9369102

"Meh on Taker"

American Badass persona... Nough said

9369113
👎👎😂
Personally, I would replace Undertaker with Shawn Michaels.

I really like when it snows.

9374584
oh wait i misread wrestler as weather. oops. i like the rock.

9374585
Solid! Just like the Rock 😂

Kassius Ohno. He has one of my favorite intro songs XD.

I mean if you see that man coming for you, "oh no" is exactly what is going through your head.

9374792
With a name like Ohno, I’d be running scared too 😂

Shining's eyes tried to focus, looking around she found herself looking at her reflection from a full-length mirror in front of her. She noticed black writing all over her body. In her current mental state it was tough for her to make out everything, but the notable markings were an arrow pointing to her horn and underneath was written 'FACE-FUCK CONTROL STICK”, On her right cheek 'FEED ME' was written and on her left cheek 'CUM' was written, and on her left and right breast respectively 'FUCK ME HARD' and 'FILL EVERY HOLE' was written.

Dear Faust:rainbowlaugh:!!!

The door to her room swung open, she turned her head towards the door and her eye's focused on the three silhouettes in the doorway. She groaned out an almost unintelligible plea to the unknown guests as they walked into the room and shut the door behind them. “P-pp-please, f-ffuck me, cum please.”

Oh wow, Shining's broken:rainbowderp::derpytongue2:. I guess he's taking a liking to this after all:twilightsheepish:.

Another great chapter, can't wait to see more:scootangel:!

Next chapter please?!

"Show, don't tell" goes double for porn.

Now we need a chapter that has Twilight. It can be called “Wittiest Chapter Title Goes Here”.

That was another awesome chapter and ending to this part. I hope there's a sequel.

It only took him a few seconds of contemplation before he gave a wide toothy grin. “Let’s fuck this slut into a coma, and make her dream come true,” He said.

Go ahead and lay down on the floor, so she can ride you to make it easier for the rest of us,” The first voice said.

“Auntie, you're such an anal slut,”

I thought the first chapter was better than the second.

Comment posted by hippo76 deleted Nov 29th, 2022

Stone Cold Steve Austin,it is

Shining should turn back into a stallion, and force his hard member up Cadence's asshole as revenge 😈😈

Login or register to comment