• Published 3rd Sep 2018
  • 593 Views, 197 Comments

EoH Evolution: Season 4 - Bahamut0



Dating Nightmare Moon and repairing his relationship with Celestia. Not an easy task by any means. But one Burst Stream will pour all his power into. He'll need to with the Chaos Kin unleashed and an old foe of his father's slowly returning.

  • ...
5
 197
 593

PreviousChapters
Epilogue: Part Two

It hadn't been long after Celestia and the other princesses had been freed from Tartarus thanks to the Main Six using the Rainbow Power. But despite the battle being over, there was very little in terms of celebration. As soon as both teams of elements restored and the magic Tirek had stolen returned to where it belonged, Celestia locked herself away in her room and wept. Clutching onto the Optimus Prime plushie and the necklace Burst Stream had given her.

For some reason, Celestia could feel that Burst Stream wasn't as gone as everyone thought he was. And so, here she was in her room. Clutching the items that held the greatest sentiment from him. Hoping that somehow, there would be a sign that Burst Stream was still alive. She didn't have to wait long.

"Please. . . " Celestia sobbed. "Tell me that wherever you are, you're alright. . . " And as if answering her plea, the gem on the necklace Burst Stream had given her glowed with a brilliant, electric-blue light! Celestia was speechless at this, and wasted no time in putting the necklace on. A relieved smile on her face as she grasped it tightly. Unbeknownst to her, Nightmare Moon had been eavesdropping. And this news brought a small smile to the princess of dreams' face.

"Even when you're not here, you still manage to make the people you care about happy." Nightmare Moon said as she wiped a tear from her eyes as she left Celestia's door. "Perhaps, there's more room in your heart than I thought."

Meanwhile, in Unityville, Blitz Surge had arrived at the site where Burst Stream had made his last stand. Gazing at the spot intently.

"So. This is where you fell. Where your story ended. All you've done has led up to this. I thank you, brother." Blitz Surge said with a smirk. "For your end is the herald of my beginning. You saved me the trouble of eliminating you myself. Now, a true hero will rise forth. Things will be as they should be. Now that power's time has ended, justice will rise. . . "

Author's Note:

This is probably the longest season I've written, but it was a lot of fun. Hope you all enjoyed the ride, and don't forget to give me some suggestions for future installments! None of this would be possible without you! Thank You!

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 6 )

When you are talking about future installments!are you talking about ideas that l and others have you want us to tell you end you might do them

All I can say is this.. I’m looking forward to seeing Blitz get what he deserves

9414531
Well I will let you know if l come up with something okay

9497580
Cool! Be sure to PM me. I'd rather not spoil the possible ideas in the comments.

"So. This is where you fell. Where your story ended. All you've done has led up to this. I thank you, brother." Blitz Surge said with a smirk. "For your end is the herald of my beginning. You saved me the trouble of eliminating you myself. Now, a true hero will rise forth. Things will be as they should be. Now that power's time has ended, justice will rise. . . "

I can't wait for Burst to return and bring this fool down

Login or register to comment