• Published 3rd Sep 2018
  • 592 Views, 197 Comments

EoH Evolution: Season 4 - Bahamut0



Dating Nightmare Moon and repairing his relationship with Celestia. Not an easy task by any means. But one Burst Stream will pour all his power into. He'll need to with the Chaos Kin unleashed and an old foe of his father's slowly returning.

  • ...
5
 197
 592

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 4: Ty vs Tyrant

"Okay. So let's run through the situation again." Burst Stream said as he and Twilight went over the recent events of yesterday with their respective teams of elements. The two pinned some pictures of the Chaos Kin on a large post board. "Discord says these things are called the Chaos Kin. They've recently escaped the pocket dimension Discord banished them to for nearly killing Steel, and there's eight of them. Grand Jupiter, Blazing Mars, Tripper Mercury, Despair Uranus, Big Saturn, Splendid Venus, Suppression Pluto, and Tyrant Neptune."

"And that's all the information we have on them so far." Twilight said with a sigh. "Discord won't get involved because Fluttershy will just be on standby for healing. Meaning she won't be seeing much active combat."

"Um, Ty's been helping me learn how to hit things with my staff." Fluttershy said meekly. "But I'd prefer to stay out of the fighting and be on a support team."

"Even if you did decide to join the fight, I'd personally see to it that you wouldn't need to even raise a fist." Tyrannus Rex said as he wrapped one of his wings around Fluttershy. "And I'd make sure no one would lay a finger on you."

"You always know how to make me feel safe Ty." Fluttershy said with a loving smile as she nuzzled against Ty's wing. "I know you'll show these meanies your dino-might."

". . . Only you're allowed to make that joke." Ty said with a slight blush. He then noticed the rest of their friends staring at the cute moment. "A-Anyways, I think I know what type of minions to expect from each of the Chaos Kin."

"Really?" Arctic Ace asked. "Well, don't keep us in suspense Ty. We need to know what we'll be tangling with when they show up to wreak havoc."

"Well, Tyrant Neptune looks reptilian." Ty began. "Maybe we can expect an army of reptiles. What type of reptiles, I don't know. So unfortunately, you won't be able to see me possibly fight a dinosaur. Then we've got Big Saturn. He looked like a mech, so maybe we might be fighting robots soon. Suppression Pluto looks like he crawled out of the depths of Tartarus, so it looks like his minions would be fiends. Blazing Mars just screams fire, so maybe he'll send out some kind of lava monsters. Then we've got Grand Jupiter who looks like a warrior. Though I don't know what sort of minions we could expect from him. And the others in the unknown minion camp are Splendid Venus, Despair Uranus, and Tripper Mercury."

"Not a bad guess Ty." Twilight said with a smile as she noted down the information. "But we won't have any idea what the Chaos Kin are going to sick on us until they pop up again. And we can't just wait for the fight to come to us. Sooner or later, we might need to take the fight to them. Anyone have any ideas where they might try to form a lair?"

"Only a few rough ideas based on what Ty just said." Steel said with a shrug. "But nothing that would pinpoint where they are. Sorry."

"Great. Just great." Rainbow Dash grumbled. "The Chaos Kin show up to wreck stuff again, and we haven't got a clue as to where they're basing themselves!"

"The more you get fired up to find them, the sooner you'll crash into them hot-shot." Akage chimed in. "Besides, we don't fully know the scope of their power. They might not be as powerful as Discord, but we can't let our guard down because there's all sorts of tricks they could have up their sleeves."

"Leave it to the ninja to know when it's best to strike." Inferno said with a nod. "Still, I can't lie. The chance to fight those creeps is getting me fired up!"

"All the same, we'd better add to our move lists darling." Rarity added with a smile. "I'm all for taking down those brutes as soon as we can. But let's try it with a bit of style, shall we?"

"Heh! As if I'd say no to finding a new fiery finish!" Inferno said with a smirk. "I think we can all learn from each other's styles. So let's not be shy about consulting each other for creating new moves! We can start right now if it helps!"

Learn from each other. . . Ty thought to himself as he looked towards Burst Stream. "Burst? Would you mind lending me a hand with creating a new move?"

"Sure I can big guy!" Burst answered with a smile. "So what kind of move are you trying to make? You've learned thunder magic from my dad, right? Have you tried charging up your fist thunder magic and delivering an empowered punch? I bet your opponent would be thunder struck from the impact of your hits!"

"Actually, I wanted to create a move similar to your White Lightning Overdrive." Ty answered. "But there's a few differences I'd like to make to the technique. Thunder magic as the mystical component is the most obvious, but I was thinking of making it so that I don't pack all of that power into one hit."

"So you're trying to increase the amount of hits you can get in, huh?" Burst asked with a slow nod. "Hmm. Interesting challenge. It definitely has its advantages. You might have a huge magic pool now that you're an avatar, but a technique like my overdrive can put a lot of strain because of how much I concentrate the power into a single punch. I think I've got the mechanics of it worked out."

"Thanks Burst." Ty said with a smile. "Maybe we can even come up with a team attack. You know, because you use lightning magic and I use thunder?"

"Sweet." Burst said with an eager smile. "I can't wait to work on that next! But right now, let's work on that new technique of yours! I want you to focus your magic and energy into your fists. But instead of focusing a large amount, try to concentrate a small amount. For what you have in mind, it might be best to try and make that amount barely noticeable."

"Gotcha." Ty said with a nod as he focused both magic and energy into his fists. The amount was barely noticeable as minor sparks of thunder went off around Ty's fists! "Hmm. It's like you suspected. It's easier to maintain since it's a smaller amount of magic and energy. Now all I need to worry about is testing it out and naming it."

"If you need a practice dummy, I can supply you with as many as you need." Arctic Ace suggested as he powered up his own magic. Its icy blue aura covering his hands as he created an ice clone. "I've been working on my ice clone technique with my brothers. It's a useful barrier to help me ready some of my moves or charge up a spell."

"Sounds like a good idea to me." Ty said with a nod. "I know that you're an avatar too Ace. But I don't think your brothers would be too thrilled if you volunteered yourself as a practice dummy." And with that Tyrannus set to work honing his new technique.

Meanwhile, in the Everfree Forest, one of the Chaos Kin stomped around. "Cowards!" Tyrant Neptune fumed as he cut down tree after tree and any of the creatures of the forest unfortunate enough to get in his way! "All of them are cowards! They are fools to call a retreat when we could've destroyed our enemies in that instant!"

The reptilian Chaos Kin scowled. "Except for me that is. Coming out of that prison dimension drained all the power that Discord had imbued me with upon my creation. And there's no chance he'd empower me again." A wicked smirk crept across Tyrant Neptune's face. "But there are other ways I can build up my strength. Hggk!"

Tyrant Neptune hunched over, and coughed up a slew of eggs! One of the eggs burst open, and an alligator with a lion mane crawled towards Tyrant Neptune! "You are the first to spawn. And so, you shall be the first to grow!" Tyrant Neptune let his minion crawl into his hand, and crushed it! When Tyrant Neptune released his minion, a new figure stood in its place. "You shall be called Spawn Alligator. Revive your former incarnation."

"By your command my lord." Spawn Alligator answered as he summoned forth the Lion Alligator that had served as the price to summon him. The other eggs Tyrant Neptune had coughed hatched and spawned more Lion Alligators. "What are your orders Tyrant Neptune?"

"Attack." Tyrant Neptune ordered. "Today, we shall march on our enemies and take this world! Whoever rules this land, we shall seize it from their grasp! And we shall start with the place of my humiliating banishing! My fellow Chaos Kin, those cowards who decided to flee from battle will see that they were fools to pass up a chance to crush our enemies in one fell sleep! I can't wait to crush that band of heroes before cutting them down!" And with that, Tyrant Neptune's army marched/crawled towards Unityville!

Both teams of elements had decided to do a quick patrol around town and instantly spotted the army of alligators headed right towards them with Tyrant Neptune stomping right behind them! Wasting no time, both the Elements of Heroism and Harmony charged into battle! Steel Edge let loose a barrage of dagger constructs and blade beams! Cutting down waves of enemies as Rainbow Dash let loose a gale from her boomerang! Launching the reptilian grunts into the air where they were helpless against her speedy attacks! Each destroyed reptile crumbled into dust!

Akage and Pinkie Pie were fending off a squad of Lion Alligators with Pinkie wrapping her yo-yo around the jaws of one! Snapping the mouth shut and using her natural Earthbound strength to hurl it around like a flail and hitting the enemies into the air! Akage built upon this attack by slashing at the Lion Alligators' exposed soft underbellies!

"No way are any of these guys related to Gummy!" Pinkie said with a pout as she hit a straggler rapidly with her yo-yo. "They're total grumpy-gators!"

"I think they're mad that they got lousy haircuts." Akage said with a chuckle as he noted the manes of hair on each Lion Alligator. "I'd be mad if I had a bad mane like that too."

As the rest of the elements were fighting off any advancing enemies, Tyrannus was actually plowing his way through the alligator army! His cannon allowed him to blast through a sizable chunk of the army! Squads of Lion Alligators were wiped out in a blast of thunder! Any that tried to take a bite out of tie were cut to pieces with his raptor claw gauntlets or swatted away with Ty's bare fists!

Tyrant Neptune noticed Ty's advance, and sneered. "So it appears there is one bold enough to try and face me on their own. No matter. He shall be dust ground by my fist!"

"My lord!" Spawn Alligator panicked as he fled from the battle against both teams of elements! "Our forces are being decimated! There's no possible way we can win this!"

"Oh there is." Tyrant Neptune said with a wicked grin. "And you and that Lion Alligator are going to make it all possible!" Tyrant Neptune swung his scythe, and cut down Spawn Alligator and the Lion Alligator! Tyrant Neptune opened his mouth, and swallowed the remains of his two minions! Power soon flowed through Tyrant Neptune's body! "I created you. It's only fair that you give back to me. Now to crush the foe who dares stand against me! No need for an army to fight for me when I have strength greater than its own!" Tyrant Neptune swung his scythe, and proceeded to decimate his own minions!

"I-I don't believe it!" Arctic Ace said in shock. "Tyrant Neptune devoured his own minions and just destroyed his own army! Just what kind of scheme is he planning?! Why would he get rid of his own minions?!"

"Tyrant's in his name." Ty said as he glared defiantly at Tyrant Neptune. "He uses his power however he wants. He doesn't care what happens to those he deems beneath him. That's why we can't let him win this fight. I'll tolerate as many of his attacks as I can if it means taking him down."

"So you are the insect defies me?" Tyrant Neptune said with a sneer as he looked down at Ty! "Who are you to oppose me? What fool dares stand against me only to be ground to dirt?!"

"I am Tyrannus Rex." Ty said defiantly as he stood tall against Tyrant Neptune. His entire being in a state of calm and contrasting against Tyrant Neptune's tense and rigid body. "And you're intruding on my home. Leave now, and I'll spare you my fury."

"ironic that one whose name means 'tyrant king' would stand against me. You think mere words will sway me?" Tyrant Neptune bellowed! "KNOW YOUR PLACE! GROUND UNDERNEATH MY HEEL!" Tyrant Neptune raised his scythe, and swung down towards Ty!

"No." Ty said as he caught the blade of the scythe! "KNOW YOUR OWN!" Ty beat his wings to gain some altitude and he lifted Tyrant Neptune! Slamming the Chaos Kin hard into the ground! "What's a tyrant to a god?"

"What is a god. . . " Tyrant Neptune growled as he got to his feet! Throwing his scythe to the side as he charged towards Ty! "TO ONE WHO DOES NOT FEAR THEM?!"

"A threat to the people I care about." Tyrannus said calmly. The fury in his eyes betraying the calm expression on his face. Ty focused his magic and energy into his fists. Small sparks of thunder going off as he remained rooted despite Tyrant Neptune's furious charge and intent to maul him. As Tyrant Neptune was almost right on top of him, Ty took to the air and punched the Chaos Kin right in his chest!

A sound like thunder rang across the whole battlefield! The second the sound of thunder passed, Ty unleashed a flurry of rapid punches to Tyrant Neptune's chest! Letting loose all the rage he held towards the monster in a scream! And just as quickly as Ty's assault had begun, it ended. Ty landed on the ground, and turned and begun walking away.

"You. . . you think that will be enough to stop me?" Tyrant Neptune mocked as he staggered to his feet. "I barely felt anything from that flurry of blows!"

". . . You're already dead." Ty said as he didn't even look back to meet Tyrant Neptune's mocking gaze.

"Huh? GAAAGH!" Another sound of thunder crashed as Tyrant Neptune clutched his left arm! All the bones it were broken! More crashes of thunder sounded out from all over Tyrant Neptune's body! "WHAT'S. . . HAPPENING. . . ?!"

"THUNDER REX. . . " Ty began as he raised a fist to the air, and brought it down as he dropped down to a kneeling stance! "END." A massive thunderbolt crashed down onto Tyrant Neptune! Smiting Tyrant Neptune in one strike and leaving a smoking crater left in the Chaos Kin's place! "Maybe Tartarus can tolerate you. Because I refuse to tolerate evil like yours running free in this world."

"Whoa. Ty got himself a badass moment." Inferno remarked as he took note of the crater that stood as a reminder of where Tyrant Neptune met his end.

". . . " Fluttershy was silent as her face began to turn red with a furious blush and her wings shot out. "Ty?"

"Hm?" Ty turned his head to face Fluttershy. The Element of Kindness zipping right up to his face. "What is it?"

"You. Me. Make-out session. Tonight." Fluttershy whispered in an assertive tone. "Make sure you're shirtless." This time, it was Ty's turn to blush uncontrollably. "Oh dear. Too hot?" The steam coming from Ty's head served as a reply. "Maybe. . . we should start out slow."

PreviousChapters Next