• Published 3rd Sep 2018
  • 597 Views, 197 Comments

EoH Evolution: Season 4 - Bahamut0



Dating Nightmare Moon and repairing his relationship with Celestia. Not an easy task by any means. But one Burst Stream will pour all his power into. He'll need to with the Chaos Kin unleashed and an old foe of his father's slowly returning.

  • ...
5
 197
 597

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 21: One Last Party

A couple days had passed since both teams of elements found out about Burst Stream's condition. But despite the fact that their friend's clock was ticking day by day, they refused to let that stop them from enjoying whatever amount of time they had left together and they went about their lives as usual. However, a certain pink party girl wasn't able to put the thought completely out of her mind.

"Hmm." Pinkie Pie scratched her puffy mane of hair deep in thought. "This decision's one heck of a doozy."

"Something up Pinkie?" Akage asked as he stepped out from behind the counter of Sugar Cube Corner. "I've rarely seen anything upset you, so what's up?"

"Aw! That's extra sweet of you to notice Akage!" Pinkie Pie chirped. "I was planning to throw a party for Rainbow Dash to celebrate her moving into Unityville. Buuuut, there's another party I decided to throw today that's just as important and it's for another good friend too!"

"Well, why not just throw both parties at once?" Akage suggested. "It can't be that hard to combine the two, right?"

"But that's so much worse!" Pinkie Pie said with a pout. "A party thrown specifically for one person being shared makes them feel less special. And once the party's over, they never feel like they had enough fun." For a brief moment, Pinkie's hair deflated. "And I love my friends all so much. They're ALL my best friends. And I never wanna make one feel better than the other. . . "

"You really are just as sweet as the treats you make." Akage said with a loving smile as he pulled Pinkie Pie into a loving embrace. "Just know that whatever you plan on doing, I'm with you. Ninja's word."

"Awww~! Thanks Akage!" Pinkie Pie was instantly back to her cheerful self. "You're the best boyfriend! Well, my only boyfriend, but that makes you the best by default!" And with that, Pinkie started to prepare for Rainbow Dash's party. However, as soon as the party got underway, a stranger arrived in town and then proceeded to show off his own party skills! Ones that even rivaled Pinkie's! Normally, Pinkie would have felt she was being shown up. But when she thought about it, the newcomer's job was the same as hers: To make people happy by throwing them some of the best parties around. And if he was handling Rainbow Dash's party, that left her some valuable spare time.

"So Pinkie Pie, whaddya say?" Cheese Sandwich asked. "Would you mind if I take charge of this party train?"

"This is perfect!" Pinkie Pie cheered! "Go nuts Cheese! I've got another party to work on that's just as important! And it looks like things are going to be in good hands! C'mon Akage!" She grabbed her boyfriend by his scarf! "We've got another party to prep, and we don't have a second to lose!" A second later, all that was in the pair's place was a dust could shaped like the two of them. The couple wasting no time in getting the other party Pinkie had planned on throwing ready at Twilight's library.

"If you don't mind me asking, what kind of party is so important that it rivals Rainbow Dash's moving-in anniversary?" Akage asked. "And I'm pretty surprised you didn't challenge Cheese Sandwich to a party-off. I mean, you take your role as the key party planner of Unityville really seriously. What made you step down so easily?"

"Silly Akage!" Pinkie Pie said with a giggle. "I can't run every party out there! Besides, the last time I tried to be everywhere at once proved that one of me is enough of me! Besides, it's all about making others happy! And if someone else can do that just as good as I can, I don't see any reason why they shouldn't! And-"

"Pinkie." Akage said as he gripped Pinkie Pie by the shoulders, and kissed her. "I get it."

"You always know just what to say even without saying it." Pinkie Pie said happily as she pulled Akage close to her chest before looking at her handiwork. "Nice! And in record time too! Now I just gotta text the others!" Pinkie Pie whipped out her phone, selected almost all of her friends, and sent out the message about the additional party!

"There we go! Akage, could you double check to make sure I got everyone?"

"Sure thing Pinkie." Akage said with a nod. The young ninja took the party girl's phone, and scanned through the list of recipients for the text. However, he noticed there was one name missing from the list of recipients. "Uh, Pinkie? I think you might've missed someone."

"Of course I left one out Akage!" Pinkie Pie said with a smile. "This party's supposed to be a surprise for that person! Obviously it wouldn't be a good surprise if they knew it was going to happen!"

"Eh. Who can question that?" Akage said with a shrug as he decided to give one last check on the supplies for the party.

For a brief moment, Pinkie Pie looked at the screen and whispered. "I bet you can all guess who the party's for, but don't spoil it please!" And with that she glued her eyes to the clock and hummed to herself and made small talk with Akage. "Hey Akage? You know what we all need? Character theme songs! No wait! We also need names for our weapons! It'd be so cool!"

"While you're at it, why don't you try making a grenade launcher that fires explosive blasts of confetti?" Akage asked with a smile. "Or some sort of sprinkle-bombs?"

Pinkie Pie's eyes went wide. "That sounds super fun! I'm gonna have to see if Nightfall can actually make me something like that! Oh, I can't wait to name them!" She then came to a realization. "Maybe I could also have him make some hi-tech ninja gear for you!"

"You really don't have to do that for me Pinkie." Akage said with an embarrassed smile. "I make up for my lack of a Duelist Arm with my skills."

"I still think you'd look cooler with gear like that." Pinkie Pie said with a pout. A pout that soon faded once she saw her friends show up. "Glad you could all make it! It wouldn't be the same without all of us here!"

"Thankfully, the party didn't go on for too long. Cheese Sandwich said he had another party to attend to, but he'd be able to spend a bit of time to check out town." Twilight said with a smile as she looked at the banner. "You really went all-out for setting up this party."

"Yup!" Pinkie Pie said with a nod. "Now to contact the guest of honor!" With a speed no one thought possible, Pinkie Pie sent out a text to who she was hoping to surprise. "There! He should be here soon!" A knock on the door told Pinkie that "soon" would be now. "Come on in!"

The second Burst Stream opened the door, he was greeted with a blast of confetti to the face!

"SURPRISE!" Pinkie Pie cheered as she pounced on Burst Stream! "You ready to party Burst?!"

". . . Sure." Burst Stream said with a smile as he managed to slide Pinkie Pie off him. "You did that to relive when we first met, didn't you?"

"Uh huh!" Pinkie said with a grin! "But it's even better now that you've got tons of friends to celebrate too!"

Burst Stream looked at the faces of his friends, and then to the banner. Though his smile decreased in size, he didn't have any less joy about the party. "Well, I don't know how much time I've got left. I might as well have as much fun as possible! And there's no way you guys would let me spend it without you!"

Both teams of elements partied like they never had before. Everyone tried to have a dance-off, but Akage showed them all up due to his incredible flexibility and reflexes while Pinkie Pie pulled off moves that defied physics. Fluttershy, to everyone's surprise, utterly dominated at karaoke. Needless to say, everyone was pretty surprised to hear such a powerful voice come out of the shy girl. Sure enough, it was time for the cake and Pinkie Pie spared no expense in making the best one she could for this party. As the rest of their friends chatted and socialized, Pinkie and Akage went outside for some air.

"You know? I don't think I've ever seen you put so much into a party quite like this one." Akage said as he took a sip of his punch. "I can probably guess why, but hearing it from you would be nicer."

Pinkie Pie smiled. It wasn't the usual goofy or ear-to-ear smile that was usually plastered on her face, but a small, meaningful smile.

"Did you see how everyone was laughing and smiling at the party? That's something I want them all to have. Especially Burst Stream with what he's going through. I can't stand to see my friends looking sad. I knew that none of them were really smiling for the past couple of days. The only thing worse than being unhappy is wearing a fake smile. Especially if they're going away."

"So if you're going to go, you might as well be happy! That way no one cries as much when you're gone." Pinkie Pie said as she looked back at the party through the window. "I wouldn't be the Element of Laughter if I wasn't able to help a friend enjoy the time they have left."

In a flash of light, Pinkie Pie was transported to the same plane where Twilight had ascended!

"Well. This is certainly a surprise. But then again, I should have expected nothing less from you Pinkie Pie." Princess Celestia said with a warm smile. "I was wondering when one of Twilight's friends would be the next to ascend."

"Does this mean I get to be princess of parties?!" Pinkie Pie asked excitedly! "Hmm. Or would I be the Princess of Laughter? Oh well! Doesn't matter! AVATAR ME CELESTIA!" Pinkie Pie was enveloped in an orb of magic, and returned to the regular world when she next opened her eyes! To her surprise, Cheese Sandwich was standing right in front of her and offered his treasured rubber chicken to her.

"Your scepter your highness." Cheese Sandwich said with a bow. "Hail to the party princess!"

Pinkie Pie beamed, and levitated the rubber chicken over to her. Her hands glowing with a bright pink magic aura as she noticed the marks on the back of her hands resembling her Talent Crest. She then spread her wings out and admired the balloon and confetti patterns littered on her wings' feathers!

"C'mon Cheese!" Pinkie Pie said with her trademark smile! "TIME TO PARTY LIKE A GODDESS!" Needless to say, everyone was pretty shocked to see the newly ascended Avatar bust the door open. But given that it was Pinkie Pie, they didn't question it.

Sure enough, the party came to an end and everyone headed to their respective homes. Pinkie Pie was with Akage in their shared room, and both were getting ready for bed.

"I think of all the parties I've thrown, this one was the most important!" Pinkie Pie said with a fond sigh. "How about you Akage?"

"I'm with you on that." Akage said with a small smile as he slipped on his sleeping clothes. "Something tells me you'll sleep well to. . .night." Akage was speechless when he turned to face Pinkie Pie. His face turning the same shade of red as his hair. "Uh, Pinkie? Why are you only wearing an apron to bed?"

"Silly Akage!" Pinkie Pie said with a giggle. "None of my cloths have slits for my new wings to fit through! And I really don't want to tear them, so I'll have Rarity fix 'em! And don't worry! I won't be cold! I've got a great boyfriend who makes for a great pillow!"

Akage's eyes went wide as Pinkie Pie swept him up in her arms and threw both of them onto her bed! But upon being embraced by his beloved party girl, the young ninja put up no resistance and simply smiled as Pinkie Pie snuggled against him. He still blushed given that Pinkie was a bit more blessed in certain areas, but returned the embrace all the same.

So this is what heaven feels like. . . The young ninja thought to himself as he drifted off to sleep. But not before giving his slumbering goddess the treat of a goodnight kiss.

PreviousChapters Next