• Published 3rd Sep 2018
  • 584 Views, 197 Comments

EoH Evolution: Season 4 - Bahamut0



Dating Nightmare Moon and repairing his relationship with Celestia. Not an easy task by any means. But one Burst Stream will pour all his power into. He'll need to with the Chaos Kin unleashed and an old foe of his father's slowly returning.

  • ...
5
 197
 584

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 32: A Dream Come True

Tired? Burst Stream wasn't tired. After getting kidnapped by evil plants, having to fight multiple villain factions and their minions and finding out he'd accidentally made himself a ticking time bomb, Burst Stream wasn't tired. He was exhausted. The last of the Chaos Kin had been defeated, so the Element of Power could finally enjoy the rest he told the rest of the Elements of Heroism he'd be taking.

'I better make sure to enjoy sleeping tonight.' Burst Stream thought to himself as he removed his coat and showered before changing into his sleeping clothes. Though he chose not to put on a shirt as he looked at his reflection. Though the mirror wasn't broken, Burst saw cracks all over his body that showed unstable magic streaming through him. 'Faust knows I don't have all that much time left. But I guess that's why I have to live while I can. Good thing I made revisions to my bucket list. That party Pinkie threw me got rid of most of it. There's just one item left on it. And I should be able to take care of it fairly soon.'

'Right now though?' Burst Stream let out a yawn as he stretched and crawled into his bed. 'Now I need some rest. I really hope Moon feels like cuddling tonight. Her embrace would really put me at ease. Come to think of it, she's normally waiting for me in bed and beckons me to come closer. But I didn't see her waiting for me today.'

'Well, it's no big deal.' Burst Stream thought with a shrug as his head hit the pillow and his eyes began to close. 'She hasn't been clingy with me, so I don't see any reason why I should be clingy with her.' And with that, Burst Stream closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

"Burst." A female voice called.

"Mmmhh. . . " Burst Stream mumbled as he rolled under the bed's covers.

"Come on Burst. My day's not begun until you're awake with me." The voice said with a musical giggle. "Plus, the sun's already up."

"Alright, alright. I'm up." Burst Stream said with a yawn as he stretched his arms. "Morning." And the second Burst opened his eyes, he smiled. "The first thing I see when I wake up is the beautiful sun."

"No matter how many times I've heard that from suitors who pursued me, it sounds meaningful coming from you." Celestia said with a smile as she sat up and stretched her wings. "You know, it's funny. We've been together for a while now, but it all seems like just a few days ago that we first met. You still have that adorable little smile you had when you were a kid."

"Hey. I'm just happy that Twilight didn't get on my case about dropping out of your school." Burst Stream said with a chuckle as he grabbed his clothes and headed to the bathroom to change. "Seriously! I thought she was going to scream that I was a slacker because I decided to undergo training with my dad. But waking up next to you? It just means things worked out for the best."

"I'm just happy you decided to move in with me so easily." Celestia said with a fond smile as she changed. "The look on Blueblood's face when you took his room was priceless. Most of the guards thought they were being replaced when you arrived in the throne room with all your bags packed."

"Well, I really can't blame them for thinking that." Burst Stream said with a chuckle as he exited the bathroom clad in his regular outfit. "But I wouldn't be much of a dragon knight if I didn't stay by the side of the princess I treasure so much." The two shared a hug, and gazed lovingly at each other. "You know, I still don't know what I did to deserve a goddess like you."

"Well then," Celestia said with a playful smirk. "Allow me to jog your memory as we make our way towards the throne room. We can grab something quick on our way." She then offered her hand, and Burst Stream happily took it as they began their walk. "It all started about sixteen years ago. All when I saw a young boy crying by the royal gardens' fountain. . . "

Burst Stream smiled fondly as Celestia recounted the events that had led to their first meeting. It had been both the worst and best day of his life. The worst aspect being he'd faced his first difficulty on his path in that people thought he was an absolute fool for even making his promise.

"And then, that fateful day came." Celestia said as she and Burst had arrived in the hallway depicting various key events that had occurred. The pair stopping at the window depicting Nightmare Moon's return and second defeat. "The day my sister was returned to me, and the day the nightmare ended."

"Yeah." Burst Stream said with a nod as he looked towards the ceiling in reflection. "That was the first major fight I ever had, and round one didn't really end with me victorious."

"Fight? What are you talking about?" Celestia asked. "You were able to talk down my sister upon her return and managed to convince Moon to separate from her."

"Huh? Oh yeah. I forgot. . . " Burst Stream froze in place. "Wait, what?! What do you mean I managed to talk Nightmare Moon down?! That can't be right!"

"But, that's exactly what happened. Look." Celestia gestured to the stained glass window, and Burst Stream's pupils shrank to pinpricks. There, depicted in the window, was a picture of him offering his hand to a defeated Nightmare Moon while Luna was being held by her sister. The Main 6 reviving the Elements of Harmony was shown in the background. "My student Twilight Sparkle managed to revive the Elements of Harmony in order to provide Nightmare Moon with a body of her own. My sister and her shared a body and mind, and both felt remorse and longing for home. It's why she presented herself at the Summer Sun Celebration upon her return. To seek forgiveness. Don't you remember?"

"I. . . I-" Burst Stream clutched his head as confusion wracked his mind! 'No! No, that's not what happened! It wasn't that easy and Moon didn't surrender when she returned! I fought her! And in both of those encounters I barely scraped by! And why am I still with Celestia?! It doesn't make sense! She and I aren't together anymore!'

'But. . . ' Burst Stream removed his hands from his head and sighed. 'But I really miss her. I still love her just as much as I did before Shining Dawn split us up. And deep inside, I still want to be with her! I want to hold her! Feel her! KISS her! But I can't! Moon needs me right now! She already knows about how I feel towards Celestia in my dreams! If she saw me right now-!' And that's when it hit him. It only took the mounting guilt of Celestia inching forward to kiss him for Burst Stream to grasp his situation.

"Celestia." Burst said as he raised a hand to prevent Celestia's lips coming to his. "Not that I enjoy blocking your affections, but I've got something important to take care of concerning Nightmare Moon. Would you mind telling me where she might be?"

"Well, she's more of a morning person than Luna." Celestia said as a curious look crept across her face. "But what's so important that you need to talk to her?" Her curious expression soon morphed into a seductive smile. "Maybe you're looking for some advice on how to bed a goddess. Nightmare Moon is the princess of dreams. She is quite familiar with fantasies. You can find her in the library. She and Twilight are voracious readers."

"Uh. . . I'm just gonna go speak to her." Burst Stream said nervously as he bolted towards the library! His heart pounding in his chest as he raced through the halls of the castle! 'It all makes sense now! Why I'm still with Celestia! Why my fight with Moon never happened! Why she became her own being when the elements hit her instead of turning her into a mass of magic and essence! I understand it now!' Burst Stream soon arrived at the library, and threw the doors open! Inside he found Nightmare Moon sitting in a chair while reading a book.

"Oh. Burst Stream." Nightmare Moon said with a pleasant smile. "If you've come to challenge me to another round of gaming, it'll have to wait until I finish this next chapter."

"You can stop playing along with the sequence of events Moon." Burst Stream said as he clenched his fist. "There's no point in keeping this up. I know what's going on and why things are the way they are. The way I always wished it could be. And I'm sorry you had to make it this way."

"Moon, please." Burst Stream pleaded. "Put a stop to this dream."

". . . You aren't one who's easily fooled, are you?" Nightmare Moon said with a sad smile. "And considering the fact you apologized earlier, you truly do love me. Don't you, Burst? That's exactly why I had to craft you this dream."

"Why?" Burst Stream asked. "Why would you do this to yourself when you should've made a dream with just you and I in it?! Why didn't you make it so that the two of us were happy?! WHY WOULD YOU HURT YOURSELF LIKE THIS?!"

"Because she makes you happy." Nightmare Moon answered with misty eyes. "I know you love me Burst Stream. I can feel it whenever you hold me close when we're together. With every kiss you plant against my lips. And yet, despite how much love you pour into me, Celestia still holds a large place in your heart. For as many dreams you have of me, you have just as many with Celestia as the focus. This dream? It was just a small gift in comparison to what I want to give you."

"What are you talking about?!" Burst Stream asked. "What kind of gift are you giving to me anyway?"

"You'll need to wake up for that." Nightmare Moon said with a smile. "And you won't need to look very hard for me." And with that, Nightmare Moon vanished from Burst's dreams. Leaving the Element of Power to return to the real world. And when he woke, he found Nightmare Moon in only a nightgown. One she slipped out of to be in the nude. "Welcome back Burst~!"

"M-Moon?!" Burst Stream's face was flushed red as he almost stumbled off the bed! He was used to Nightmare Moon sleeping in underwear or a fairly revealing nightgown. But here she was before him completely bare! "I-Is this by any chance related to the gift you mentioned?"

"Indeed." Nightmare Moon purred as she crawled on top of Burst Stream! "I've found a new life thanks to your help Burst. And now?" She then leaned in to Burst's ear. "Now? I want to repay you by giving you an eternal one."

"How're you going to do that?" Burst Stream asked nervously.

"I could ascend you right here, right now." Nightmare Moon answered as she cupped Burst Stream's face. "Your friends have all ascended because they lived up to the elements they represented. And if the deeds you've performed aren't living up to power, then I don't know what is. Once this is done, you won't have to be afraid of your condition. And I won't have to lose you." Nightmare Moon powered up her magic, and performed the ascension spell on Burst Stream! But then the light died down, Burst Stream hadn't changed at all!

"I. . . I don't understand! You've fought with all your might for what's right and those who couldn't fight for themselves! Risked your life so much to protect others and those you care about!" Nightmare Moon panicked as she withdrew her arms from Burst Stream! "How is what you've done not enough to be worthy of ascending?!"

"Moon. . . it's okay." Burst Stream said as he put a hand on Nightmare Moon's shoulder. Unfortunately, those were probably the worst words he could have chosen at the moment. "I don't know how much time I've got left. But, what matters is that we make whatever time I've got left a good time, right? I just want you to be happy."

". . . You want to make me happy?" Nightmare Moon asked as she gripped the covers.

"Of course I do!" Burst Stream answered. "That's the one thing I want to do more than anything else!"

"Then there's only one way to do that." Nightmare Moon said flatly as she straddled Burst! "Make love to me. Tonight."

"What?!" Burst Stream was shocked! "Moon are you sure about this?!"

"Burst. Do you really want to die a virgin?" Nightmare Moon said seriously as she leaned her face towards his. "This is something I've been wanting for a long time now. I've dreamed about the two of us becoming one. But more than anything, I want more than just memories when you're gone. I want someone to share those memories. I want your child."

"Moon, I-mmmph!" Burst was cut off as Nightmare Moon crashed her lips against his own! However, she was unaware of how lost she was in the kiss. At least, until Burst Stream literally voiced his discomfort!

"Ow!" Burst Stream cried out as the two broke for air!

"What's wrong?!" Nightmare Moon asked. She soon gasped as she saw small drips of blood on Burst's face around where she'd been kissing him. "I. . . I hurt you?"

"You nicked me with your fangs, but it's nothing serious. Look Moon, I-where are you going?"

"I'm sorry!" Nightmare Moon apologized as she grabbed her nightgown and made to leave! "I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have done this!"

"Moon, wait!" Burst Stream cried out as he grabbed a hold of Nightmare Moon's hand! "Look, I'm sorry! I'd be lying if I said I didn't picture the two of us getting that intimate. I'd be an even bigger liar if I didn't want that to happen! But, what if we did it and the baby ended up with my condition?" At hearing this, Nightmare Moon fell to her knees and burst into tears.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. . . " Nightmare Moon sobbed as her head drooped. "I shouldn't have done this! I almost made another stupid mistake that would've cost me everything!"

"Moon, calm down!" Burst Stream said as he pulled Nightmare Moon up to the bed. "If it makes you feel any better, I think I know why you did this. And honestly, I can't hold it against you. There's no need to explain yourself."

"No. You deserve to hear why." Nightmare Moon sniffled as she dried her tears. "When you decided to take me in, I was alone. You were the most person I'd had contact with aside from Luna. And you were always by my side throughout my reformation. When others doubted me, looked down on me, or even tried to remove me, you always stood up for me. Even during our first encounter, you refused to see me as a monster. You looked at me as a person who had been hurting and wanted to help me. After all of that, that's when I knew I was starting to love you. Despite the fact I was a fallen, dark goddess, you were a light that wasn't afraid of me. MY light."

"It all started out so small." Nightmare Moon said with a sad smile. "During that night I saved you, I was afraid to talk to you. Just even uttering those words to you made my heart race. From there it was easy to like you. You're so easy to talk to and are so cheerful outside of battle. After I knew that I liked you, I was scared to love you. Namely because of how strong of a connection you and Celestia shared. One that Shining Dawn took great pleasure in destroying to make sure you weren't a threat to his plans. It would've been so easy to claim you heart while it was so damaged, but I could never forgive myself if I did so. I would have expected the Changeling queen to do something so insidious while you were so vulnerable. But in a short while, you began to feel for me as well. That made it so easy to love you. And now that you have a clock that's ticking down to your own death? Now that you're laying here and look like you're going to shatter like glass? Now that I love you so much, I'm scared to lose you. Scared that I'll lose someone who showed me kindness, warmth, and love when I had never known those things before."

"Moon. . . "

"But I suppose I should've acted better than I have, right?" Nightmare Moon said as she looked towards Burst with misty eyes. "I've already experienced a feeling similar to death when the Elements of Harmony hit me a second time. And I experienced so much worse during my banishment to the moon for a thousand years. Maybe I am still as bad as-"

"No." Burst Stream said sternly. "You're not. Because if you were, you wouldn't have cared that you hurt me. If you were that bad still, you wouldn't have bothered trying to move past who you are and you'd keep nothing was wrong with yourself. You recognized and accepted the fact that what you did was wrong and you wanted to make things right for no one else's sake but your own. Because YOU wanted to change and be better. I know what you're going to say once I'm done talking Moon: That you don't deserve me and I'm too good to you despite what you've done. But you're wrong. You DO deserve someone to love and who loves you in return. Because you're a better you than you were so long ago."

". . . You really know how to make someone feel better, don't you?" Nightmare Moon asked with a loving smile as she dried her eyes and got under the covers. "If you're really okay with me, do you mind if-?"

"You don't even have to ask." Burst Stream said with a smile as he pulled the covers over himself and held Nightmare Moon close. This time, the dark goddess was nuzzling against Burst Stream's chest. "You know, if you're still in the mood-"

"No need." Nightmare Moon said as she buried her face against Burst Stream's neck. "This more than doing it for me. And I also think I'm far happier doing this. A first time out of fear? It doesn't sound as nice as what I'd dreamed up."

"Well, you'd know all about that." Burst Stream said with a loving smile. "You're the woman of my dreams."

"And I'll still be fantasizing about you after waking up." Nightmare Moon said as she and Burst shared one last kiss before staring lovingly in each other's eyes.

"Hey, shouldn't you be tending to the dreams of everyone?"

"Luna keeps locking me out of the dreams." Nightmare Moon said with a sigh. "She still acts so immature. I can understand where she's coming from, but I'd have thought she'd be more mature and move on like Celestia. Apparently, a thousand years wasn't enough time for her to grow up."

"Well she might lock you out of everyone else's dreams. But you'll always be in mine." Burst Stream said with a loving smile. The couple soon falling asleep as Nightmare Moon wrapped one of her wings around Burst Stream.


Castalot Castle
"Princess Luna." Blitz Surge said as he kneeled before the princess of the night. "There is something I must tell you."

"Speak now Blitz Surge." Luna commanded. "If you are troubled by something, I must hear it. It would not do for me to be inconsiderate towards the feelings of my personal guard."

"I confess that I wish to be more than simply your guard." Blitz Surge stated as he stood up. "For I find more reason to protect you than simply duty. Every time I see you, I am captivated. You truly are the beauty of the night given physical form. An angel of the night and a goddess among mortals. Yet you have suffered a great pain after making a grievous error. One you feel remorse for. A goddess indeed, but such a thing makes you very human at your core. Precisely why you and your sister make for such great leaders."

"What do you mean to say?" Luna asked as she began to blush.

"Though I may not be a hero worthy of you yet, I love you Princess Luna." Blitz Surge said seriously. "I wouldn't think less of you for refusing me upon my confession. But if you would do me the honor-"

"YES!" Luna screamed as she embraced Blitz Surge tightly! "For so long I have wanted for a lover of my own! And now I realize what I fool I was to simply fool around in my earlier days! This is truly a dream come true!"

"Trust me Your Highness." Blitz Surge said with a smirk as he slowly wrapped his arms around Luna. "It is one for me as well."

"Please." Luna said with teary eyes. "Call me Luna."

". . . Very well, Luna." Blitz Surge said. "And fear not. I shall become worthy of you soon. And even sooner, I will become the hero this world needs. . . "

PreviousChapters Next