• Published 3rd Sep 2018
  • 593 Views, 197 Comments

EoH Evolution: Season 4 - Bahamut0



Dating Nightmare Moon and repairing his relationship with Celestia. Not an easy task by any means. But one Burst Stream will pour all his power into. He'll need to with the Chaos Kin unleashed and an old foe of his father's slowly returning.

  • ...
5
 197
 593

PreviousChapters Next
Epilogue: Part One

"So very much has changed." A lone woman said as she gazed down at an orb that seemed to play all the events that had transpired. From the return of Nightmare Moon to the battle against Tirek. "To think that this new story was written with a single promise." The woman smiled as she brushed a lock of her red hair out of the way. "And to think it's not over yet." Faust channeled her magic into the orb, and it focused onto a pure white void with a lone occupant.

"I never thought I'd see the day when one would risk so much just to make my little Tia happy. It seems you choose your heir well Bahamut. I wonder, just how the next chapter will unfold?"

In the void that Faust had peered into, the lone figure rose.

"Ngh. . . my everything hurts. Not surprising." Burst Stream groaned as he stood up. Then again, standing up when everything around you was a blank, white void was a bit disorienting. He looked himself over, and noticed that his body was rid of any cracks and he still possessed a pair of dragon wings on his back. "So. This is the afterlife, huh?"

"No. But it is outside of the realm of the living." Bahamut answered as his spirit materialized before Burst Stream. The dragon's platinum scales seeming to shine in the void of light. "The time has not come for me to leave you. And bringing you to the plane in which my spirit resides when not summoned was the only way of averting your true destruction."

"So, I'm not dead yet." Burst Stream noted. "But why did you bring me here?"

"You mentioned in your fight with Tirek that you had earned the power I passed down to you." Bahamut answered. "But you still need to master it in order to truly make it your own. I refuse to let the inheritor of my power run around without properly handling it."

"Great power, great responsibility. Makes sense." Burst Stream said with a shrug. "What is this place anyway?"

"I call it the zero realm." Bahamut answered. "Here, no concept of time exists. You feel no fatigue, or hunger here. That makes it ideal for training you to master my power and your new dragonic attributes. It could take you an eternity, or no time at all."

"Well then," Burst Stream said with a smirk as he flared his wings out and shifted his blaster into lightsaber mode! "Why waste any time?"

PreviousChapters Next