• Published 5th Jul 2018
  • 7,577 Views, 372 Comments

Project Clockwork - Arceaion



Twilight Sparkle is the only true survivor of the Canterlot Catastrophe. However no one can live through what she went through and truly survive intact, what will she do when she is saved? will she even be the same pony, or something... else?

  • ...
24
 372
 7,577

Announcement

Hey Everyone, I'm putting this story on hiatus to both edit it and figure out where to go with it. As you all may have noticed, and was recently pointed out to me, there are a lot of plot points that are not well done and the writing for it is pretty poor due to it being one of my early stories so I'm placing it on a temporary Hiatus till I have time to fix the issues.

Despite it's flaws I really like this stories concept and I want to continue it but I do need to do a bit of an over haul to get it up to par with my other stories. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause but I hope you will come back when I've redone it for a b etter story and more to come.

Sincerely,
Walter D. Arceaion

Comments ( 18 )

This is a great story and I have waited and can wait longer for it, thanks for the update

If I'm honest, While I was reading the story any mistakes or flaws I noticed I would just glanced over because I enjoyed the concept so much. If you feel like you need to re-write it or edit it then there's nothing to stop you! as a reader I'm ok with waiting longer for a new chapter and I look forward to the edits/rewrites! :twilightsmile:

I look forward to your return my friend.:twilightsmile:

Looking forward to it.

I've liked the story so far, glossing over plot holes for the sake of the story line. I got time.

crosses fingers

hey, take your time. i'll be there for the ride when it come around again...

I liked this story so much, take your time btw

I for one am down to reread this, as you do I enjoy the concept greatly

it wasn't that bad

I'm greatly excited to read the revamped version of this!

I understand that need. I've been reading your other stories as well. I'll be here when you return.

Take a sword and refine it on anvil... take all your time to make a great story onwards!

Comment posted by Nightmare_Me deleted Sep 15th, 2021

Hope you do come back to this, I had my own little hope for how the events would play out, kind of a silly way for it to go really if I'm being honest, very unlikely. But I want to see where you'd take this another similar story I might died years ago and was never finished I don't know if you've ever read the story "Among the ruins" but, yeah that one had while not the exact same concept a similar theme, but the author left it to the Wayside and it hasn't been updated in years and the author hasn't been on the site in years too... so yeah take your time do it right but you know don't leave it abandoned okay?

Is this dead?

11389500
No, I just don't have the time to write anything at the moment.

I pray this gets a revival.

Login or register to comment