• Published 16th May 2018
  • 6,829 Views, 17 Comments

Temptresses - Honeydrops



With a little help from a lusty angel on her shoulder, Twilight's going to spread her hot new magic to everyone! They won't mind! The voice in her head said so!

  • ...
21
 17
 6,829
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

Where did you get the image from ?

I'll have to read this after I get home from Everfree Northwest. Reading porn probably isn't a good idea when I'm rooming with kinda strangers.

Will all the sex in this story be female on female?

8929736
Heee~ I forgot to mention that year, but I was at that EFNW~!

So are there stories that lead up to this one? It seems to be a continuation of another story. If so would you mind pointing me towards it?

9700982
Newp~! The backstory of what happened to cause all of this is gonna eventually get told through the story itself~! The big part was that SciTwi tried another portal experiment... and it had some totes major side effects, sweetie~!

You know, just corrupting the minds and bodies of most of the world. Little stuff~!

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

9728021
I dunno~! This story isn't super calling to me lately~? Right now I got icky family stuff, but I'd totes love to get to Sonata~!

Kinda worried that his balls didn't shrink; isn't he going to have a harder time walking?

9905019
Twi's a bit ditzy, even in Midnight form. She doesn't always see everything... but this isn't over yet, hun~!

nice work on all chapters out so far:twilightsmile:

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

10322864
It's gonna be a while, hun~! RL is kicking my flank harder than [Generic Bad Guy] kicks the Canterlot Royal Guard~!

10326827
Who made the cover art?

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

Login or register to comment