• Published 20th Mar 2018
  • 1,929 Views, 30 Comments

Oh God They're Dead They're All Dead They're All Dead They're All Dead - Super Trampoline



Things just haven't been the same since the blast

  • ...
15
 30
 1,929

Chapter 1

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god. Everyday I wake up and I scream and I scream and I scream and I scream and I keep on screaming until my voice is hoarse and sometimes my throat starts to bleed and I know that's bad for me. Gone gone. The bees are still here. The cats are still here and the birds and the trees. But every pony is gone they are all gone gone gone they are gone because I killed them. I killed them all each and every pony. I didn't mean to and I didn't want to I didn't think I could and I didn't think I would but I did.

Spike Oh Spike I am so sorry to put you through this I am so sorry so sorry so sorry I didn't mean for this to happen I know you forgive me but I don't forgive myself oh my gosh what a maniac. I thought it was safe I thought I had precautions I didn't think it could run away the way this has happened. I thought it was okay but Spike but Spike it wasn't and now you are my only friend my only friend because I killed my other friends and you must fear me so greatly because you think I will kill you too I bet.

But what use is there in screaming what use is there in crying what use is there in doing anything but marking another notch in the wall another notch next to the previous hundred and eighty three notches that Mark each day I wake up screaming each day I wake up in this fresh hellscape I created. I wake up and I scream and I eat breakfast and ice cream and I eat lunch and ice cream and I go to bed and eat dinner and scream and sometimes I even have dessert but all together I always end the day with some screaming and maybe some crying because I did this and I can't believe I did this but I did this oh my God I did this I killed them all I killed all my friends and all my enemies and all my loved ones and all the ponies on Earth.

Spike, Spike, please what are you doing why are you bringing me things go away let me more let me go crazy here alone let my craziness be Penance for the sins I have lobbed upon myself

Spike why are you still here usually you go away usually you go back to eating ice cream and thinking of Rarity or whatever it is you do. I don't really care it doesn't matter we will never get them back never never never there is nothing we can do.

What do you mean you have a new solution what do you mean you've been working hard I thought you were just doodling I thought you were just mad like me and you just saw a different way to keep yourself from losing it all. So all these equations all these math all these everything you've been doing have had a purpose?

What do you mean we can go back? We can't I've run the test I've run the simulations I've tried the spell I've tried to spell so many times until my horn cracked and my Alicorn burned. The fork in the road was complete the fork was complete there's no going back there's no going back I ruined it all.

Fine fine I will look at your pictures I will look at your drawings I will look at your equations and your fancy math but I do not believe that it will work I think we are stuck here because we are doomed to live in this world that has no ponies in it because I killed them all. Every single one Spike. Every single one I killed it's all my fault I did it all and I scream and I scream and I scream but the haunting laughter and The Haunting Echoes never go away

What is this you are showing me what is this solution you claim what is this path back you say we have?

There's no way this could work it's just like the other attempts it's just like the other spells. Spike don't you see we are doomed we are doomed to sit here and languish as the Rotting Flesh piles up around us eaten only by carrion.

There is no hope there is no way we can survive we may as well give up cry yourself to sleep and hope for the best hope for a future that has more ponies from some other world ponies from another land who can repopulate this one because this land is Pony free except for me and when I die and I know I will soon it will have no more ponies for I killed them all oh my God oh my God oh my God

Spike please stop it this doesn't work this doesn't work you think it works fine you make it work yourself make it work yourself make it happen make it so that we can escape back to the past and fix the wrongs make it so this never happened stop me stop me from casting that evil spell stop me from killing them all stop me please if you can but I don't think it will work. It never works it's always the same it always hurts and always goes nowhere.

Why is this time different? What you think it will be okay then try it out go ahead I'm watching I'm watching Spike I don't believe in you but if you believe in yourself, Perhaps that's a good enough for me. Go on finish the sigil. Complete the Rune and see what happens.

~The audio transcript ends abruptly here.

Comments ( 30 )

Starlight? Where are you, Starlight?

Is it bright where you are? Have the ponies changed?

Does it make you happy you’re so strange?

Ooookay?
I think I missed the context here. xD
Gotta say though, you are good at writing crazy.
...
Who hurt you? xD

8807629
Context: Starlight somehow accidentally killed off all the other ponies (but not all creatures, just ponies) with an advanced spell that time travel doesn’t seem to be fixing. Spike thinks he has a sigil that can successfully take them back before the accident to fix things. Whether the transmission ends because they succeed or because they die is up to the reader.

To get the crazy right, I use voice to text and say the first thing that comes to me, for authentic rawness.

run-on ramblings - post-apocalyptic ver.

8807818
This deserves a better balance of ratings than it has right now. I think the VTT is a neat idea and it worked well for this. It would be annoying if it were any longer, but you stopped at the right point and left the readers' impressions raw and open to critical thought.

So thanks for that.

Huh. Very nice touch with the actual use of voice-to-text, and an excellent capturing of Starlight's mad desperation. In all, a fine apocalyptic log.

I. Am. So. Confused. :applejackconfused::applejackconfused:

8810487
See my spoilered comment above for a simple explanation.

Okay... :applejackunsure:
This is a good start, but it leaves so many more questions...

8811430
Yeah, it does, but given my general lack of motivation I can’t see myself expanding this to a multiparty adventure.

8811943
Can I? It's got fun written all over it.

I probably would have liked this story if you weren't a commie. :heart:

8837444
If it makes it better I’m to the right of most of my comrades.

I like this. Instead of telling us you showed us how the pony world ended. Clear and straightforward. :pinkiecrazy:

Nigga, what in the fuck?

10402356
Your profile picture is one possible explanation.

10402723
Wait... STARLIGHT IS BIGGIE SMALLS REINCARNATED?!

Is she has so little faith, why not try it?

Login or register to comment