• Published 5th Mar 2018
  • 3,959 Views, 29 Comments

Assistant turned Foalsitter - Foal Star



Spike has made a bet to care for the mane six and Starlight Glimmer for a full day.

Comments ( 9 )

Bravo! A grand conclusion to a fun story.

It was great hearing a callback to the Lyra and Bon-Bon story. I don't believe that story got finished but I do remember the adventure the mares of S.M.I.L.E. had started.

The scavenger hunt really put the cherry on top for the story. Twilight with Cheerilee, Bon-Bon with Rarity, Trixie with Dashie, and Derpy with Starlight and Flutters was super cool. I really liked Derpy's attempt to communicate with the little ones.

Nice story and wrapped up very well. I do like when you reference other stories you've written. It makes everything so much more fun. :)

That last bit of the ending. Are you going to turn that into a story?:trollestia:

Big Mac chuckled, “oh come here.” He hugged Applejack and nuzzled her taking a whiff of the smell from the powder and cooed, A light fog of magic washed over his mind for a second. “how about I teach you how to Applebuck?”

D'aaw! Big Mac is so sweet! He's a good brother!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!!!
I also liked how Fluttershy said she wet the bed till she was 7, that was adorable! :twilightsmile:

8864841
Well eventually but I don’t know when.or how soon. But we just left it open to do later

I love how everyone got humilated especially Discord when Fluttershy out him in a diaper and dress. Though I think Spike deserved some humilation to!

My sequel sense is tingling :coolphoto:

SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!

Discord smirked at his opening and made his plushie from bigger. The foals all turn to look at the sight cooing at the large toy. He clapped his puffy paws. “Hey I have an idea little ones, how about you all go and explore Ponyville? I bet you’ll have a lot more fun!”

Discord, you promised! :trixieshiftright:

Login or register to comment