• Published 13th Feb 2018
  • 706 Views, 63 Comments

Parma Quentaron Sintë Undómëo - Undome Tinwe



A collection of short stories and drabbles.

  • ...
2
 63
 706

PreviousChapters
The Enchanted Wish (TEL Isekai crackfic)

Author's Note:

This is wishcometrue's fault.

Wishcometrue sat in front of her computer, staring longingly at pictures of Sweetie Belle.

"Oh, Sweetie Belle," she said. "One day I'll be as cool as you." She scrolled down to the next picture of Sweetie, which was so cute that Wish felt a pain in her chest.

She was having a heart attack from the cuteness.

"Shit!" she shouted as she collapsed to the floor. "Now I'll never get to beat up Seer with that crowbar I bought last week!"

And that's how the author of Local died. :(


"Miss, are you alright?"

Wish opened her eyes and gasped.

"Hot," she whispered, staring into deep blue eyes that she could lose herself in forever.

"Oh, sorry, I should've moved you into some shade," a rich, masuline voice replied, his voice filled with care and concern.

Now that more of her wits were returning to her, Wish could see that the person in front of her was a stallion. And not just any stallion, but one she recognized from the copy of The Enchanted Library that she slept clutching to every night.

Rift Shield was even hotter in person, which shouldn't have been possible.

"I-Is this heaven?" Wish asked. She moved to stand up, and realized that she was now also a pony. That isn't me, she thought, before deciding that, actually, yes, this was wonderful and she couldn't wait to look at herself in the mirror.

"Hey, is that poor mare awake yet?" Another voice, feminine and light, sounded out from her left. Wish turned and her grin grew wider as she beheld a cute changeling wearing a blue bow.

"She is," Rift said. "And she says she's hot." He reached out a hoof towards her. "Here, let's get you into the shade. You must've hit your head pretty hard, huh?"

"Oh, I guess." Was her life as a human just a dream? Was she actually a pony in Equestria? Wish decided she didn't care, not when it meant being with this hunk and this adorable ball of cute. "Thanks," she said, grabbing his hoof and thrilling at the physical contact. "I'm Wish."

"Lieutenant Rift Shield," Rift said, leading her towards a nearby tree.

"And I'm Incantation!" Incantation chirped. "But you can call me Ink!"

"Thanks Rift, Ink," Wish said.

"So, what are you doing here in Hollow Shades?" Ink asked. "I don't think I've seen you around before."

Thinking fast, Wish said, "Oh, I'm looking for Luna's Dreamland. Do you know where it is?"

"Oh, I'm the owner!" Ink said. "Well, co-owner. I can take you there if you want. Are you looking to drop your brother or sister off there?"

So this is after the Luna arc, Wish thought to herself. I can still make this work.

"Oh, I was actually wondering if you needed any help?" Wish asked. "I love foals, and I've always wanted to get a job working with them."

"We could always use more help," Ink said. "Why don't we get you to the Dreamland and we can get a proper interview. Do you have a place to stay in Hollow Shades?"

"No," Wish replied, resisting the urge to say "how about your place?"

"Well, we'll figure something out," Ink said.

"You can always stay with us," Rift suggested.

"Us?" Wish's head tilted in confusion. The book hadn't actually mentioned why Rift would be here right now.

"Ink and I are living together," Rift explained, and the way he wrapped one foreleg around a blushing Incantation made it very clear what he meant. "You're welcome to stay with us for a bit until you get your housing situation figured out."

It took all of Wish's self-control not to pump her hoof in victory. "Sure, if you don't mind me imposing like that."

"Oh, it's always nice to have company," Ink said. She frowned for a moment, sharing a worried glance with Rift, who nodded his head slightly.

"Is something wrong?" Wish asked.

"How much do you know about changelings?" Rift replied.

"I know they feed off of love," Wish said carefully, "and that they can change their shapes. Why?"

"Well, you see..." Ink trailed off for a moment before continuing. "We changelings can sense certain emotions, too. And there's, like, a lot of desire coming from you towards us. And it's a familiar kind of desire? Like you know us already?"

"Except that we're pretty sure we've never met," Rift replied.

Wish's heart sunk in her chest. "Well, if you must know, I'm actually from another world," she said. "And in that world, Equestria is fictional, but one of my favourite stories is about Rarity and Princess Twilight, and, umm..." She blushed. "I might also have developed a crush on you two."

"Well, that's... unusual." Rift shook his head. "We really do live in an age of miracles." Once again, he shared a silent conversation with Ink.

A few seconds later, Ink piped up. "Well, I'm always up for trying new things! Let's get you back to our place and you can tell us more about yourself, and we can see where this goes?"

Wish nodded, and together, the three of them set off for Hollow Shades.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 3 )

10/10, best story on this site.

Oh shit you actually published this lol

Login or register to comment