• Published 13th Feb 2018
  • 704 Views, 63 Comments

Parma Quentaron Sintë Undómëo - Undome Tinwe



A collection of short stories and drabbles.

  • ...
2
 63
 704

PreviousChapters Next
RariTwi Story Bits 4: The Attic in the Attic (RariTwi Eldritch SoL)

Deep underground, a pair of mares rifled through a giant, polka-dotted, hypercubical box.

"Please put that thing down, dear. It's giving me the worst headache just looking at it."

Twilight reluctantly put down the non-Euclidean object in her hooves. "It's a ruler that measures Manehattan distance, Rarity! How is that even possible?"

"Darling, we're in Discord's attic, which I should note is approximately fifty hooves beneath his house, because Discord. Logic and reason have long since absconded from my mind." Her hoof reached into the box and pulled out a mass of rounded metal. "A cap made from bottle caps, how mundanely amusing." She tossed the item behind her as she continued to search the box.

"Oh hey, I found some loyalty." Rarity glanced up sharply to stare at the small, nondescript box in Twilight's hooves.

"Do you mean the Element of Loyalty?" If Discord had taken it from the Tree, then they would have to Have Words.

"No, I mean the abstract concept of loyalty." Twilight leaned over and stuck her snout into the box. "Hmm, I'm feeling the sudden desire to sacrifice myself for either Equestria or you."

"It's good to know you value me as much as the nation, darling. Now please, put that down and help me find this thing so that we can leave with some semblance of our sanities intact."

A few harrowing and disturbing minutes later, Rarity let out a triumphant cry. "Here it is!" she announced, holding up a perfect replica of the room they were in. A moment later, the floor rumbled, nearly sending the pair tumbling to the ground.

"Careful with that, Rarity," Twilight cautioned as she gingerly took the item from Rarity's grasp, making sure to move it at a constant speed in one direction. "Alright, let's get Discord's attic back to him so that we can get back to the tea party. I swear, next time remind me not to do any favors for that draconequus."

PreviousChapters Next