• Published 16th Jan 2018
  • 2,746 Views, 35 Comments

Scootaloo's Accidental Harem - Mister Phoenix



Ponyville school brings in a dragon (Emerald), a Changeling (Yarrow) and a Griffon (Gabby) to see if ponies and other creatures can learn and live together. To bad for Scootaloo since it seems like everyone is falling in love with her.

  • ...
6
 35
 2,746

The End

Scootaloo's life is strange, she was a few of ponies that had a harem, that has not just ponies, but a Changeling, a Harpy, a Dragoness, a Zebra, a Hippogriff, a Griffin. All of Scootaloo's girlfriends surrounded her, the orange pegasus filly wanted peace and quiet, instead Scootaloo is forced to pay close attention to everything that each of her girlfriends said.

Scootaloo hum a soft song in her head, with Sweetie Belle nuzzling close to her, with Gabby on the other side, while Apple Bloom and Yarrow was fighting over something again.


Hello dark magic, my old friend.
I have come to talk to you again.
I'm surrounded by these fillies
And I starting to regret my decision
On creating a harem of my own.
Never to know
The sweet sounds of silence

Author's Note:

First thing, big thanks to the OmniWriter (FimFiction) for not only drawing the awesome cover art for the story, but listening to me talk on and on about what I thought about the story, that stopped because I didn't want to give away any spoilers.

Now onto the author notes! I do have a spin off story in mind, one where Songbird Serenade creates her own harem, it'll be a full female harem once again, but this time only ponies.

I do hoped that everyone enjoy this story, this was something that I was unsure about at first, thinking that no one would like to read a story about Scootaloo getting a harem, but I'm glad that you all loved it. I'll loved writing it, so it works both ways.

In the future, I might try out other girls for harems, the ones that doesn't make any sense, so no Rainbow or Twilight Harems, but maybe an Fluttershy one. Who knows

If anyone wondering, yes Scootaloo is one of my favourite ponies, and with my favourite ship of Scootabelle, well this was going to happen sooner or later. Thank you all for reading and I hoped you all enjoy it, I hope to see everyone in my next story, but first, Tales of Love Three, that for some reason I started to correct that world to this one. I guess that what happens when you make two stories at an time.

Comments ( 3 )

Wow. That was a pretty good harem story. That would actually make a pretty good anime

8897094
It's called Monster Musume: Everyday Life With Monster Girls. I didn't watch the show before making this, so it's not a rip off. Like to put that out there, but that's the closest anime that the story is based off. Well the one that most of the comments talk about.

Hello dark magic, my old friend. I have come to talk to you again. I'm surrounded by these fillies And I starting to regret my decision On creating a harem of my own. Never to know The sweet sounds of silence

Yep. This is your life. These were your choices. This is your punishment.
Never shall you know peace again.

Login or register to comment