• Published 16th Jan 2018
  • 2,732 Views, 35 Comments

Scootaloo's Accidental Harem - Mister Phoenix



Ponyville school brings in a dragon (Emerald), a Changeling (Yarrow) and a Griffon (Gabby) to see if ponies and other creatures can learn and live together. To bad for Scootaloo since it seems like everyone is falling in love with her.

  • ...
6
 35
 2,732

Chapter One; Student Exchange Program

The sun burn bright in the sky, down in the small town; Ponyville and within the streets stood the Elementary School. The class bell rang, causing the fillies and colts alike to run towards their seats, the students could see three new desk in the classroom. The students began to whisper to their friends, wondering who the new filly or colt will be? The boys want another colt to join their class, thinking that there's far too many fillies. Miss Cheerilee walked into the room with a smile on her face, greeting her students.

"Good morning class." Miss Cheerilee spoke, smiling at her students.

"Morning, Miss Cheerilee." The students replied

"Now, Princess Twilight talked it over with some of the other rulers of Equestria. Since thanks to Spike, the Dragon's and Changeling's are friendly towards ponies now, Ponyville going to be the first school in Equestria with a Dragon, Changeling, and Griffon student. So, please come out, here's our new students."

Miss Cheerilee was the only one clapping her front hooves together for the three new students; the first one was a female dragoness, around the same height of a normal filly somewhat taller than Spike, but not by much. She had pure white scales and pink spines that curve, her wings was small like Scootaloo's and gray horns on the side of her head while her horn was curving down, with her eyes being ocean blue, she was hiding her face, looking towards the ground not wanting to look at the other fillies.

The next student; a female Changeling. Something rare that happens with Changeling kind, there's only a female Changeling after every one hundred males. She had orange a coloured for her head, neck and back. With the rest of her body like her belly, hooves, wings and eyes was still black like the dead of night. She was a bit taller than the other fillies in the class but not by much. She seem much more angry to be here, growling and muttering under her breath.

The final one was Gabriella or Gabby for short, she was the only one smiling and beaming at the other students, giving off a wave to the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Her eyes were moderate turquoise, coat being Arctic bluish gray. With her feathers are Arctic bluish and finally a gray head with light cornflower bluish gray chin and light cyanish gray markings, dark azureish gray wings and her Talons are brilliant gold. Scootaloo returned Gabby’s smile.

"Introduce yourselves to the class and state one interesting about you and then I'll sort you to your seats, meaning some of you ponies will have to move around." Miss Cheerilee spoke.

"I'm Emerald, named after a former Dragon Lord." The white scale dragoness spoke in a quiet whisper.

"The name's Yarrow, if you forget it, I'll make you all pay! I was force to reform with the other Changelings, that's why most of my body parts are still black, because I was forced to change." The orange and black female Changeling spoke, in anger filling her voice.

"I’m Gabby, I worked in Griffonstone as a mail girl. I been to Ponyville once before and the Cutie Mark Crusaders help me find my Cutie Mark!" Gabby said, causing Emerald and Yarrow to look at Gabby.

"That was great, Yarrow and Emerald you can sit next to Scootaloo, there's two empty seats. For Gabby next to Sweetie Belle and Diamond Tiara, since your bigger than everypony else in this class, I want you to sit at the back so, no one is block and can't see the board." Cheerilee spoke, Yarrow, Gabby and Emerald followed Cheerilee's orders.

Miss Cheerilee smiled watching the students moving around, Yarrow sitting on Scootaloo's right side, next to the wall and window and with no pony behind her. With Emerald sitting on Scootaloo's left side, her legs were too short to reach the floor when she jump onto the chair. Gabby sat at the back, for the first time since Sweetie Belle saw the female Griffon, Sweetie noticed that Gabby looked disappointed about something.

"Now, I going to make a team project. Pair everyone in groups of three, this will be about learning about one different species, you can't make a project about Ponies." Miss Cheerilee spoke, smiling at her class.

The first group, was Scootaloo, Yarrow and Emerald. The orange pegasus smiled at the dragoness and Changeling, Sweetie Belle looking at them, burning with jealousy. Apple Bloom, Diamond Tiara and Dinky was group two, the young apple farmer gave her friends a smile. Sweetie Belle, Gabby and Silver Spoon was group three, Miss Cheerilee sorted out the rest of the class, just before the bell rang for lunchtime.

During lunchtime, the Cutie Mark Crusaders was the only ones who would let Gabby, Yarrow and Emerald to sit with them. The other students were giving Yarrow and Emerald stares behind their backs. Yarrow would look back at the students, hate and rage fill her eyes causing them to stop their whispering.

Emerald kept her head down, Sweetie tried her best to talk to the young dragoness, with little luck. Emerald would just let out a quiet whisper that the Crusaders couldn't hear. Even freezing when asked about her wings, Gabby was the only chatterbox out of the three of them, going on and on about how she happy to see her friends again, adding Scootaloo's name in there more times then needed.

Sweetie Belle cast her eyes over to Gabby, her body burn with jealous, the unicorn filly also liked Scootaloo and Sweetie hasn't be subtle about her feelings towards the orange pegasus, normally lean on the orange filly, pressing her face against Scootaloo's who would cry out in annoyance at her unicorn friend, while Apple Bloom would roll her eyes and mutter.

"You could at least try to be subtle Sweetie."

Scootaloo had never noticed Sweetie Belle feeling, the unicorn even gave the orange pegasus filly and Hearts and Hooves day card, with 'I love you from Sweetie Belle' written on it, and Scootaloo thought nothing of it. Thinking it was just a weird friend thing or that Sweetie just miss spell something.

Class was over much later than Scootaloo had hoped, she trotted back to her home, she lay down on the couch, shutting her eyes. Scootaloo woke once she felt her body to pushed towards the ground, the orange filly open her eyes to see Yarrow with her black hooves resting on the coffee table having kicked Scootaloo off. Then Emerald sitting on the same couch, right at the edge not wanting to be near the mad Changeling, while Gabby sat in the middle.

Scootaloo dusted herself off, the orange pegasus got up seeing her two aunts, Aunt Holiday being a earth pony with a light pink and orange mane. Aunt Lofty being a pegasus pony with a light blue coat and purple mane. Scootaloo storm into the kitchen, seeing Aunt Holiday cooking up dinner.

"Good afternoon, Scootaloo." Aunt Holiday spoke giving her niece a smile.

"Aunt Holiday, why are they living with us!?" Scootaloo asked

"Well we have the room. Plus Lofty and I didn't want to turn down such sweet girls. Think of it as a learning sleepover," Scootaloo rolled her eyes. "Yarrow is sleeping in your room, your bed is big enough for two."

Scootaloo came out of the kitchen to get tackled by a hug from Gabby, the griffon kept going on and on about how much fun the two of them could have, with Gabby thinking it as a really long sleepover. Yarrow were chewing bubblegum in her mouth, feeling more stronger when Scootaloo's other Aunt; Lofty enter the house and gave her wife a kiss.

"Get a room!" Scootaloo yelled out to her aunts.

Aunt Lofty bought Scootaloo into a tight hug, messing up her mane with her front right hoof.

"One day you'll find a nice colt or filly of your own." Aunt Lofty spoke, causing Scootaloo to stick her tongue out in disgust.

Scootaloo sat at the dinner table, she looked at Emerald, Yarrow, and Gabby who's heads tilted to the side, looking at her plate filled with fruits and vegetables. Aunt Holiday stated to the three that she and Lofty will go out and find food that the exchange students would enjoy. Emerald ate it, the food tasting sour and easy to chew. Gabby and Yarrow didn't mind much, Scootaloo kept her head down, chewing on her dinner.

It was late at night, Scootaloo lay on the side of her bed, looking at Yarrow who just jumped on the bed. The female Changeling return Scootaloo's displeasure stare, giving off a evil smirk on her lips. The orange pegasus filly rolled her eyes at Yarrow, who never remove her anger expression on her face.

"Better not snore Pegasus Girl. I'll kick you out if you do." Yarrow spoke, Scootaloo raised her eyebrow.

"This is my house!" Scootaloo stated

"I'm a guest!" Yarrow returned

The pegasus and Changeling stared each other down, fire burn in their eyes, while their stared each other down. Both of them, refuse to blink to show a sign of weakness for the other. Yarrow and Scootaloo turned away from each other, their two front hooves crossed, Scootaloo began to think what Emerald and Gabby was up too. While she drifted off to sleep, inside the dragon and griffon's shared room, Gabby was looking towards the ceiling, talking non-stop, Emerald had her head buried in her pillow.

"Dragon Lord, Ember. Help me." Emerald mutter in her pillow.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone, so my new story Scootaloo's Accidental Harem! :yay: So here's the story behind this story because it's kind of weird. I was working on a Google Doc, on a blog about if it's alright to favourite your own stories. I was talking about my unhealthy love for the Scootabelle ship, but I wrote it as Scootaloo X Sweetie Belle, and my Cell Phone after 'X' suggested 'Harem' and that's story on how this came to be.

Scootaloo's Harem is all female, so no Rumble, Button Mash, Spike or I think that's all the colts... Huh, that's make sense, below after this will be who is in Scootaloo's Harem and yes I did make Yarrow and Emerald, their are O.C's since there's not many Changeling or Dragon name beside the important side characters.

Scootaloo's Harem;

  1. Sweetie Belle
  2. Apple Bloom
  3. Diamond Tiara
  4. Silver Spoon
  5. Gabby
  6. Emerald (Dragon O.C)
  7. Yarrow (Changeling O.C)