• Published 16th Jan 2018
  • 2,720 Views, 35 Comments

Scootaloo's Accidental Harem - Mister Phoenix



Ponyville school brings in a dragon (Emerald), a Changeling (Yarrow) and a Griffon (Gabby) to see if ponies and other creatures can learn and live together. To bad for Scootaloo since it seems like everyone is falling in love with her.

  • ...
6
 35
 2,720

Chapter Three; A Dazzling Date With Diamond Tiara

Dawn of the new day, Yarrow sat waiting for the bell to ring. Her black eyes searched around seeing the pink energy surrounding the young fillies and colts, the female Changeling was more paying attention on where that pink energy was flowing towards. She noticed that the pink filly that wearing a tiara, her love energy was flowing towards Scootaloo, the same goes for the young unicorn filly, Scootaloo is currently talking to Diamond Tiara. The rich filly trying to hide her blush, Scootaloo gave Diamond a smile, giving a wave goodbye to leave her friend.

'Scootaloo you need help in the love game. Plus I like to feed off some more love and it delicious, now who to start with?' Yarrow thought to herself, her eyes searching the playground.

The Changeling smiled, her eyes locked with Diamond Tiara who was fuming on the table. Now the hard part either getting Diamond Tiara to ask Scootaloo on a date and for Scootaloo to say yes or it being the other way around. It will be a difficult task, but the orange and black Changeling had a job to do, plus she can't stand seeing somepony being that dense towards any pony feelings.

Yarrow gave off a smile, coming off with a plan in her head. Scootaloo sat next to her Changeling friend, the orange filly was resting her head on the table.

Yarrow sat opposite of the orange pegasus look was looking up to the bright blue sky, most likely she wanted to feel the wind blowing through her mane while she soar through the sky. Scootaloo’s eyes were on Gabby, Yarrow let out a cough, that caused Scootaloo to break out of her daydream to look at her Changeling friend.

“What’s up Yarrow?” Scootaloo asked, Yarrow paused for a moment.

She had two choices either lie to Scootaloo and state that Rainbow Dash is in love, knowing that Scootaloo would want to follow in the hooves steps of the rainbow mane mare . Yarrow only knew the cyan pegasus is because Scootaloo never shut up about Rainbow Dash. She and Emerald changes room most nights when the Changeling and Dragoness get sick of their ever chatting room mate.

“Why don’t you like anyone romantically?” Yarrow question, taking choice two, Scootaloo rolled her eyes at Yarrow’s comment.

"That’s because, love is stupid." Scootaloo said, Yarrow rolled her eyes at Scootaloo reason.

"How do you know if you never been on a date before? You should ask the tiara wearing filly out." Yarrow stated, Scootaloo looked at the Changeling

"You mean Diamond Tiara. Sure she's pretty, but her and me on a date together... I have no idea what to say or even do." Scootaloo stated, Yarrow rolled her eyes.

"Just go up to her and ask to hang out alone. You don't need to use the word date, just make sure it just you and her alone." Yarrow stated

Scootaloo let out a sigh, getting up from the table and walking over to Diamond Tiara. The orange pegasus sat opposite of the pink coated filly wearing the tiara on her head. Diamond looked at her secret crush, giving off a bigger smile than she need to give. The two fillies began talking to each other, Yarrow lean back in victory while she watched.

"So, umm… Diamond Tiara would you like to hang out together... Just the two of us?" Scootaloo asked, the red blushed showed on her orange cheeks.

"YES!" Diamond yelled, causing the fillies and colts of the playground to turn and look at them.

"Great, how about tomorrow. Later Diamond" Scootaloo spoke, Diamond Tiara didn't care what happen for the rest of the day, nothing would get rid of the smile on her lips.

Diamond Tiara was soon joined by Silver Spoon, the poor gray coated filly having to be put through Diamond finally having a date with Scootaloo. Silver Spoon rubbed the side of her head, cursing Scootaloo's name under her breath. Scootaloo have been in the spotlight after her classmates learnt that Yarrow, Emerald and Gabby are living under her roof. The orange filly tried everything to pull away the attention to something else, even hoping that it was just something would fade away in a few weeks time.

She was wrong. Even getting more attention once word that she was going on a date with Diamond Tiara, once Sweetie Belle heard that. The young unicorn filly could almost blow up with the jealousy that was burning within her. Scootaloo dating Diamond, Sweetie's eye is twitching. She heard it from Scootaloo, the orange pegasus wanted notes how to treat a pony on a date, even asking Sweetie if even liked anypony.

Both Sweetie Belle and Yarrow bang their heads against the table hearing Scootaloo's dense comments. The orange and black Changeling have a lot of work ahead of her, to get Scootaloo to stop being like a brick wall, a brick wall that can feel pain. Since Sweetie slapped Scootaloo across the face once the orange pegasus filly asked Sweetie Belle about her crush. There was a bright red hoof mark on Scootaloo's right cheek for the rest of the day.

"Can you still see the place where Sweetie slap me?" Scootaloo asked Apple Bloom who was having a glass of water.

"Ya know when ponies say 'talk to the hoof, cause the face ain't listening.' Ya can't do that since there's a hoof on your face." Apple Bloom said, Scootaloo deadpanned.

"You could've just said yes."

"I know, but then I can't make fun of you. It'll be too easy." Apple Bloom spoke, Scootaloo bashed her head against the table.

"Ah, would say that bad for ya brain cells. From what I've seen, it might be a improvement for ya.” Apple Bloom said, Scootaloo stuck her tongue out at her best friend.


Scootaloo had crashed on the couch, tired after the long day at school, with the colts and fillies making kissing faces at her and singing that the orange pegasus was in love with Diamond Tiara. Scootaloo let out a cry into her pillow, Yarrow looked at the stressed out pegasus.

"What am I going to do? I never been on a date before! What if I screw this up?" Scootaloo asked, lifting her head just to slam it back into the couch pillow.

"All you need to do is ask her a question, for one moment make the world be around her. So, what do you know about her?" Yarrow asked, Scootaloo tapped her chin.

"Umm... She seen my sweet scooter, and my awesome moves that I can make on my scooter, plus let not forget about my awesome singing voice!" Scootaloo boasted, Yarrow bite her lip looking over to the white dragoness who shrugged in return.

"Uh, uh, but what does she like?" Yarrow asked, moving her hoof in the circles.

"Um... She likes umm... diamonds and tiaras?" Scootaloo said, a nervous smile on her face.

Yarrow looked at Emerald, they both shared the same neural expression. Shaking their heads at Scootaloo.

"Emerald, you have my permission to burn Scootaloo with your fire if she starts boasting about herself." Yarrow said, Emerald gave off salute.

"Now, Scootaloo just ask your questions to Emerald and make sure they about her." Yarrow stated, Scootaloo just nodded understanding the Changeling.

"Um... Okay. Have you ever noticed how incredibly impressive I am?" Scootaloo said, a hopeful smile on her face.

"Nope!" Yarrow spoke, shaking her head, Scootaloo crying out in pain from Emerald's fire.

"Who wants to date the Equestria most charismatic pegasus filly? You do!" Scootaloo said, pointing her two front hooves to the two exchange students, who shook their heads sideways, Scootaloo getting burnt by Emerald's fire.

"What's your favorite..." Scootaloo said, her grin frozen on her face.

"Uh-huh?" Yarrow said, both the Changeling and Dragoness eyes widen with hope.

"...One of my many, many outstanding traits? Mine's my humility!" Scootaloo boasted, sticking her chest out. Emerald and Yarrow shook their heads, Emerald breath fire on the pegasus

"No!" Yarrow cried out, shaking her head sideways.

Scootaloo's fur was ash black, while she lay on the floor. Emerald was lightly kicking the orange pegasus to see if the filly was alright. Scootaloo raised her head giving off a weak smile, before her head fell back on the ground. Yarrow was pacing back and forward having given up all hope for the orange pegasus filly.

"What type of flowers do you like?" Scootaloo muttered out.

Yarrow and Emerald shared a expression. Looking back down in defeat, having given all hope for Scootaloo to ask one question. Yarrow waved her hoof, Emerald just shook her head sideways.

“I can’t, that was a question about someone else beside herself.” Emerald muttered into the floor.

Yarrow’s and Emerald head both shot up, looking at the orange filly in surprise. The door open the two exchange students attention turn towards the door, Gabby is busy dusting off her claws. The female Griffin gave Scootaloo a smile once she saw the tired purple mane filly who lay on the couch.

“Good afternoon, Scootaloo!” Gabby said in her normal cheerfulvoice.

“Hey Gabby, how are you?” Scootaloo spoke into the pillow.

Gabby sat next to Scootaloo pulling the orange pegasus close to her. Emerald and Yarrow both shared the same expression before slowly leaving the room, hoping that Gabby doesn’t noticed them. Scootaloo nodded, listening to every word the young female Griffin said.

The next arrived either too fast or too slow. Scootaloo, didn’t know which one it was, since before school it seemed like the clock was moving faster, but once the orange saw Diamond Tiara, time itself slow down to almost a stop. Then now it is time for Scootaloo's date with Diamond Tiara and well the young filly was freaking out, her normal purple mane was a mess, while she waited at the front of the school for her date. Scootaloo couldn't believe herself, but she mentally made a checklist, her mind was on so many other places that she didn't even think of the checklist like one.

One to ask question about Diamond and not herself, Scootaloo body shake remembering how Yarrow and Emerald taught her that lesson, with fire. Scootaloo was afraid that her coat would stay ash black after that little "lesson" the Changeling and dragoness did to her. Scootaloo shook her head, letting out a bit of a laugh thinking that Diamond Tiara liked diamonds and tiaras.

Scootaloo gave the pink filly with the tiara cutie mark a smile. Scootaloo grab on to Diamond's hoof, the two friends left the school ground while Sweetie Belle watched them with her jealous eye. Scootaloo didn't want the first date to be something huge or grand, the orange pegasus and pink earth pony just took a walk through the park.

Diamond Tiara didn't mind, she had always enjoy quiet and simple moments. Having sharing this moment with Scootaloo, is great for the pink earth pony filly. She had a crush on Scootaloo since the orange pegasus and the rest of The Cutie Mark Crusaders helped her, Diamond still is bossy and has a hard time dropping name calling after all the times she called fillies and colts without Cutie Marks 'blank flanks.'

Diamond's real feelings towards Scootaloo changed, from a simple crush to something more. The orange pegasus was the only one giving Diamond Tiara a chance when the pink earth pony filly was beginning to change her ways, Scootaloo was her knight. Diamond had always believe that she would have her own knight that would protect her from the dangers of the world. Scootaloo did just that, standing in the way when kids that Diamond Tiara had picked on wanted some revenge.

Scootaloo gave Diamond a smile, giving her Ice-Cream. Diamond Tiara returned the smile, she looked back at the orange pegasus filly.

"Why are you nice to me?" Diamond question, Scootaloo looked at her.

"That's easy. Your my friend, why wouldn't I be kind or loyal to any of my friends." Scootaloo said, giving off that grin that the pegasus always had on her lips.

"After everything I did..." Diamond Tiara started, Scootaloo bought the filly into a hug.

"That's the past. If you focus only on that, how can you ever change? You're a good filly Di and I will always be here to protect you." Scootaloo said, Diamond gave off a small smile.

"Thank you, Scoots. I'm sorry that I made fun of you, about everything. Even you wings, I would love to see you fly." Diamond Tiara said, kissing Scootaloo's cheek.

Scootaloo couldn't stop blushing, Diamond Tiara let out a giggle, stating that Scootaloo looks cute like flustered like that. Scootaloo didn't return Diamond's comment, the two fillies started to sharing what they both have in common, it wasn't much. Scootaloo didn't care, if they have nothing in common, the orange pegasus filly was beginning to ask Diamond Tiara to be her fillyfriend. The orange pegasus filly was a bit afraid on Diamond's answer, Scootaloo even bought Diamond her favourite type of flower, after asking the pink earth pony what her favourite type flower is, it's Marigold.

"Hey, Di." Scootaloo said, Diamond looked over at the orange pegasus filly.

"Do you want..." Scootaloo started, rain began to fall on the two fillies.

Ponies began rushing to indoors quickly, Diamond Tiara getting covered with mud. Scootaloo grabbed Diamond's hoof lending the pink earth pony filly to the orange pegasus filly home. Scootaloo gave Diamond a towel, the earth pony filly gave Scootaloo a smile. Scootaloo let out a soft sigh of relief, noticing that Yarrow, Emerald or Gabby wasn't home yet.

"Diamond, this isn't the perfect moment. Do you want to become fillyfriends, become a real couple?" Scootaloo asked, Diamond bought Scootaloo into a hug, kissing the orange pegasus quickly on the lips.

Scootaloo pushed Diamond away, who blushed in embarrassment. Diamond Tiara let out a nervous chuckle.

"I guess, we're not at kissing each other on the lips yet." Diamond Tiara spoke, Scootaloo rolled her eyes.

"Someday." Scootaloo replied, giving Diamond a quick kiss on the cheek.

Yarrow watched Scootaloo and Diamond Tiara cuddling on the couch, giving off a small smile. Yarrow felt strange when she saw Diamond Tiara kissing Scootaloo's lips. Like a pain going through her, the Changeling gave off a shrug.

"Huh...." Yarrow muttered, "Nah, that can't be right."

Author's Note:

Diamond Tiara and Scootaloo, the first time writing these two together in a relationship, but there's going to be a lot of first's in this story. Going from one dating chapter going straight to another. Scootaloo x Apple Bloom; Farming For Apples is next on the list. I am so, sorry Sweetie Belle, but if I made you first. This story will turn from a Scootaloo Harem story to a Scootaloo x Sweetie Belle story.

Whenever I get stuck on this story because it will be hard to write at points. There will be long breaks between chapters I'm talking maybe two weeks maybe more for a chapter that might not be long in the first place since the only Scootaloo ship I'm used to writing is Scootabelle.