• Published 16th Jan 2018
  • 2,710 Views, 35 Comments

Scootaloo's Accidental Harem - Mister Phoenix



Ponyville school brings in a dragon (Emerald), a Changeling (Yarrow) and a Griffon (Gabby) to see if ponies and other creatures can learn and live together. To bad for Scootaloo since it seems like everyone is falling in love with her.

  • ...
6
 35
 2,710

Chapter Eleven; One Hundred and One Ways to Get A Dragoness

The bells rang high in the bell tower, the ringing echo through the town of Ponyville, snow gentle fell down from the clouds from up above. Ponies walked in the streets, hoof prints left in the snow, while large tree sat in the middle of the town. A loud sneeze, happen inside Scootaloo home, Emerald rubbed her little red nose with a tissue while she was wrapped herself up in a big warm blue coloured blanket.

The young dragoness drank from her hot chocolate, that Scootaloo had just gave to her. Emerald were shaking because of the freezing cold outside, the snow gear that she got before the season turn to winter didn't help too much, she still chatter her teeth together because of the icy cold air the blew through the small town.

"How are you feeling?" Scootaloo asked, right when Emerald let out another loud sneeze.

"Not good." Her voice sounded raspy and sore.

The young dragoness let out another sneeze, blowing her nose into the tissue. She let out a loud groan, lying down on the cough.

"You still look alright." Scootaloo said, with a grin, causing the dragoness to glare over to the dragoness.

"No need to lie to me, don't you need to do something?" Emerald asked, Scootaloo tapped her chin with her hoof.

With Hearth's Warming Eve only a few days away, school was finally out, and the orange pegasus filly have been getting dragged everywhere around Ponyville by every member of her harem, the only place Scootaloo felt safe is around Emerald. With the white scale dragoness being the only girl that Scootaloo haven't gotten together with, there was also the fact that Apple Bloom and Yarrow started some type of Civil War with each other.

With it starting on a day where Apple Bloom decided to share an apple with the female Changeling, from there war broke out, since Yarrow doesn't like apples and thinks oranges are better. The apple farmer and female changeling have been forcing the orange pegasus to take a side in the matter, anytime Scootaloo meets up with any of them, they both try to win the pegasus filly to their side of the War.

All Scootaloo could think of is how dumb this whole Civil War that the two of them made with each other. That's why Scootaloo decided to stick around and help out a sick Emerald. Who finally fell asleep, Scootaloo gave a small kiss on the dragoness forehead, Emerald smiled in her sleep, feeling Scootaloo's lips pressing against her head.

Her dreams filled with thoughts of her and Scootaloo together, even if their others that had won over the pegasus filly heart, Emerald didn't care much about it. Her joy shot through the roof when she found out that Scootaloo wanted to take care of her when she's ill.

Warm hot chocolate and Scootaloo keeping her warm. Plus, there was the fact that Scootaloo found her cute! Emerald let out a giggle at the thought, wishing to cuddle with the pegasus, but not wanting to get Scootaloo sick, she held it back.

"Would you date me?" Emerald asked, when she awoke, shocking Scootaloo.

"Huh?" She let out.

"With every girl you got with, would you ever want to be with a me?" Emerald asked

"Well, you're a quite attractive, but I got a lot of girlfriends already." Scootaloo said, Emerald looked away.

"So, you wouldn't date me." She said

"I... I don't know." Scootaloo let out, "Do you love me?" She asked

Emerald let out a chuckle. "Please, why would I? Dragons don't fall in love with ponies, I was just wondering how far you were willing to go." She spoke.

"Right. You should get some sleep, it's almost Hearth's Warming Eve, you'll love it. Anyway, I got some place I need to be, sleep tight." Scootaloo said, Emerald turn around to not look at the pegasus when she left.

Scootaloo is forced to walked through Ponyville, with the snow falling down, it has been too icy for her scooter and if she tried, well it'll be the hospital for her. Scootaloo didn't even flinch at the Everfree Forest, it has been much calmer since The Elements of Harmony return back to the tree, plus half of the forest creatures hunt at night and the ones that live during the day time are the friendliest creatures.

Scootaloo walked up to a small hut, knocking on the door. Zecora open the door and gave a small smile, Scootaloo explain the Zebra that she needed some medicine for her dragoness friend, that lay sick in bed. Zecora tapped her chin, looking over the bottles on the shelf.

The female Zebra grabbed the bottle for the orange pegasus filly, Scootaloo gave her a smile. The orange pegasus took the medicine bag into her mouth before leaving the female zebra alone. Scootaloo walked back through Ponyville, running into one of her filly friends; Sierra who gave Scootaloo a smile.

"Don't worry, I'm not on Bloom's or Yarrow's side." Sierra said, Scootaloo let out a muffle.

"I never got why ponies try to talk with their mouths filled, you do know I can't understand you." Sierra said, Scootaloo spit it out.

"It's nice to have some girlfriends that isn't at war with each other. Who's on who side again?" Scootaloo asked, Sierra rolled her eyes.

"For Team Bloom; Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, and Sweetie Belle. For Team Yarrow; Ursal, Averis, and somewhat Emerald, she got sick right after it began." Sierra explain, Scootaloo just nodded.

"I hate how crazy my life is, why me, it's only me?" The female pegasus asked, causing Sierra let out a giggle.

Scootaloo gave the female Hippogriff a wave, going back into the house. Scootaloo looked at the sleeping Emerald, who look far too peaceful in her slumber, the blankets got kicked off her body, the dragoness shake and shiver. Scootaloo picked up the wool blanket, covering Emerald's body.

The female pegasus filly crashed onto the chair, resting up her two back hooves in the chair that had a leg rest. Scootaloo slowly closed her eyes resting and snoring, Emerald slowly open her eye and saw the pegasus and gave a smile, she drifted back to sleep, where it was filled with dreams of her and Scootaloo together in a relationship.


It was finally Hearth's Warming Eve, Emerald finally got better, but she still wrapped her body around with a warm blanket. It seems like the Civil War somewhat ended when Scootaloo told the both of Yarrow and Apple Bloom that they were just being stupid.

Yarrow sat next to Emerald, the dragoness let out another sneeze, rubbing her little red nose. Yarrow rubbed Emerald's back, the two of them saw Scootaloo giving the dragoness and changeling a small smile a small box sitting on her back.

"Here you go Emerald and Yarrow, happy Hearth's Warming!" Scootaloo said, Emerald just blinked in confusion.

The dragoness opens the box, seeing a box filled with colourful gems, she licked her lips at the site of the delicious gems. She noticed Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom kissing Scootaloo's cheeks. The pegasus filly blushed at feeling of two of her girlfriend, with Gabby taking Scootaloo to the dance floor.

"Did Scootaloo just give something to me... For free?" Emerald asked, Yarrow raised her eyebrow.

"Right, you're a dragon. That's Hearth's Warming, ponies would share their friendship with each other by giving each other presents." Yarrow explain, Emerald still blinked.

"But, where's the fighting over gems or the Dragon Lord deciding on which Dragon would get it. She just gave it to me, for free Yar, Free!" Emerald cried out, shaking the female Changeling back and forth.

Yarrow's eyes began spinning, she fell to the ground, Emerald gripped the side of her head, taking a bite from one of the sapphire's in the box.

"What do I do! Do I return the favour? I mean, Scoots have nine girlfriends. NINE! What the heck am I meant to give her?" Emerald said, beginning to panic. Yarrow rubbed the side of her head.

"Give her something." Yarrow said, leaning against the wall.

"Give her something. Give her something! You're one of her girlfriends, what am I meant to do." Emerald asked, Yarrow just shrugged.

"I didn't give her anything. I totally forgot." Yarrow said, letting out a small yawn.

Emerald cold glare stared deep into Yarrow's soul. The female Changeling swallow from fear, Yarrow could see the fire of rage burning into Emerald's green eyes. Yarrow began to move away from the Dragoness, slowly scooting away from her Dragoness friend.

"You know, we two ponies meet underneath a mistletoe. They have to kiss." Yarrow said, wearing a nervous grin.

Emerald pulled Yarrow into a tight hug. The Dragoness broke the hug and put her left foot on the chair, looking towards the ceiling with her right fist on her chest.

"By the end of the night, Scootaloo and I will share a kiss and become a couple." Emerald said, Yarrow could this chance to escape from Emerald's crazy nature.

Emerald noticed the only thing that stood in her way was Scootaloo's girlfriends. Her smile dropped, Scootaloo wouldn't pay much attention to others when one of her many girlfriends. Emerald puff out her chest, storming up towards the orange pegasus filly.

Scootaloo gave Emerald a small smile, the Dragoness open her mouth, with her index finger out. Scootaloo blinked towards her friend, she gave a smirk towards Scootaloo, pointing towards the mistletoe.

The pegasus filly blushed at the thought, Emerald wasted no time, pulling Scootaloo into a kiss. Sweetie Belle and Diamond Tiara shared the same expression, knowing that the Dragoness and the pegasus that shared a kiss underneath the mistletoe, once the kiss broke, Emerald let out a squeak and ran away from Scootaloo.

"It's fine, go after her." Diamond said, Scootaloo gave her first girlfriend a kind smile.

Scootaloo ran after Emerald, who sat alone in Twilight's library. Scootaloo put her hoof onto Emerald's shoulder, she turns towards the filly, Emerald rubbed her nose.

"You love me, that's why you wanted to know if I love you. Right?" Scootaloo asked, Emerald gave a slow nod.

Scootaloo pull her into a hug.

"If you want, you can join my harem. I swear you'll be the last girl, no pony or anyone else. Over ten is enough." Scootaloo said, Emerald let out a small giggle.

"I'll love to be with you." Emerald said, giving Scootaloo another kiss under the mistletoe.

Author's Note:

There's just the ending after this. It'll be short not much to write about. Scootaloo’s Accidental Harem is almost finished.

Here's a picture of Emerald, and can you guess who draw it? I'm not going to even let anyone try, it's OmniWriter (Deviant Art) because he's awesome and I need to give a last shameless plug before this story ends, The Ending is most likely going to be posted at the same time as this chapter get post since it isn't long.