• Published 16th Jan 2018
  • 2,733 Views, 35 Comments

Scootaloo's Accidental Harem - Mister Phoenix



Ponyville school brings in a dragon (Emerald), a Changeling (Yarrow) and a Griffon (Gabby) to see if ponies and other creatures can learn and live together. To bad for Scootaloo since it seems like everyone is falling in love with her.

  • ...
6
 35
 2,733

Chapter Six; Flying High

Gabby heard it all from Yarrow and Emerald, 'Harem' she held herself down, trying her best not scream out in joy at the thought of being with Scootaloo. The female griffin couldn't care less if she had to share the orange pegasus filly with Diamond Tiara, just as long that Gabby loved Scootaloo and the pegasus loved the female griffin back. Gabby just happen to be in the kitchen when Emerald and Yarrow talked to Scootaloo about it, and Gabby followed Scootaloo to wonder if her guess was true.

Scootaloo wasn't planning on making a harem, but if she loves a girl and decide that she would be a good filly friend and if Diamond Tiara approves of said filly. Then she can be a part of the harem, the main problem was that Scootaloo wasn't going to be screaming out that she was building a harem, heck the orange pegasus is still confused about the idea. The worst thing that could happen is if Scootaloo dumps the whole harem idea and just stick with Diamond Tiara.

Gabby just need to woo the orange pegasus enough to get through Scootaloo's thick head, getting the orange pegasus to see that Gabby likes her more than a friend was going to be tough. The female griffin rested on the soft cloud, her claws resting behind her head, she was trying to think of ways to get Scootaloo to fall in love with her. Scootaloo had stated while she sleep that Gabby fur was comfortable, Scootaloo talks in her sleep, both Gabby and Emerald found it adorable, they both didn't want to tell her.

Gabby then thought of an excellent idea, sky date. Take the orange pegasus out on a flight, let Scootaloo feel the soft feel of a puffy white cloud and feel the wind rushing through her purple colour mane, Gabby clapped her claws together, with a joyful glee, Gabby couldn't hold down herself down, the female griffin was ecstatic at her plan. She just hoped nothing will go wrong, after the sky flight the two could cuddle on the cloud.

The next day was when Gabby started her plan, the school grounds was a battlefield between only two fillies, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. The main problem, they weren’t fighting, the two fillies wasn't even talking to each other, both refuse to look each other in the eye. Fillies and colts didn't know how long the peace will last between the two, Apple Bloom stayed away from both, not wanting to pick a side, it was one of the reason why she said no to Scootaloo's Harem offer.

There was even a bet pool going on, there was no bits, but they were betting candy for the upcoming Nightmare Night. Sweetie Belle sat next to Apple Bloom, the earth pony and unicorn fillies didn't talk to each other, watching Scootaloo talking to Diamond Tiara, the orange filly had a smile on her lips.

"Bloom, I’ve think it over and I'm sorry for kissing you." Sweetie Belle spoke, Apple Bloom gave her a smile.

"Don't worry about that. Ya was heartbroken, it happens to any pony." Apple Bloom said, Sweetie nuzzled Apple Bloom.

"I still love Scootaloo, but she doesn't love me back." Sweetie Belle said, Apple Bloom had no idea if she should tell the unicorn filly about Scootaloo's harem idea.

Before the young apple farmer could say another word, the bell rang. Class today was about what the students learn about the creatures of Equestria that the groups of three was studying. There was some Changelings and Dragon facts running around, Scootaloo, Yarrow and Emerald's group decide on using Hippogriff for their project.

During lunch Gabby pulled Scootaloo away from Diamond Tiara, Scootaloo just gave off a nervous smile and went along with the ride. Gabby felt nervous, asking Scootaloo if she wanted to go out on a date with the female griffin, her thoughts began to fill with doubt thinking of some of the worst-case scenario.

"Scootaloo, do you want to ...." Gabby started, Scootaloo smiled at her.

"Gabby, are you okay?" Scootaloo asked, the orange filly was a little worried about her griffin friend.

"After school, I can take you out flying. I thought it would be a good friend and let you have the feeling in the air." Gabby said, changing her plan, far too worried afraid of rejected.

Scootaloo stepped back, looking at Gabby and then towards the bright blue sky. Scootaloo hasn't been in the air much, the only times were on a hot air balloon or when Rainbow Dash carried her. Both didn't happen often, but flying with Gabby? Scootaloo smile was much wider than it normally was on Hearts Warming Eve,

"Sure, that sounds great!" Scootaloo said, beaming her smile.

The rest of class was a complete bore, Scootaloo wasn't paying much attention to Miss Cheerilee talking. It seemed more interesting to see Ursal getting quickly annoyed with Sierra, the young female Hippogriff really enjoys the young female zebra company. Scootaloo watched the clock clicking by, tapping her hoof against the wooden floor, hearing the chalk scratching against the black board was always made Scootaloo feel strange, the young pegasus filly despise that noise.

The school bell finally rang, it was like the most graceful music in Equestria. Fillies and colts rushing out the doors, Scootaloo bid a goodbye to Diamond Tiara before she started walking home next to Silver Spoon, the orange pegasus filly felt some pony bumping into her, she looked to see Sweetie Belle. The young unicorn looked at Scootaloo, letting out a soft whisper that sounded something like 'Sorry' before rushing off.

"Hey Scoots. Are you ready?" Gabby asked

Scootaloo looked with irritation frozen on her face, she looked up to see Gabby flapping her wings to stay in the air. The female griffin didn't seem to noticed that she was flying until a few seconds passed by, she quickly landed, scratching the back of her neck. Since the female griffin got into The Exchange Student Program, Gabby has been getting better not flying around Scootaloo. The female griffin rather not upset the young pegasus.

"Yeah, I'm ready for our sky...." Scootaloo paused, she didn't know if this was a hangout or a date.

Rainbow told her that a male pegasus take the female pegasus on a flight to their favourite spot, Scootaloo just guess that griffins did the same thing. It was like the thing to do for first date, a sort of Sky Date. Meaning that with Gabby wanting to take Scootaloo on a flight to the young female griffin favourite spot that means.... Scootaloo cheeks heated up in a blush.

"Sure... I'm ready!" Scootaloo said, moving her front right hoof.

Gabby pulled Scootaloo into a tight hug, squeezing the pegasus tight. Scootaloo struggling her way out of the female griffin's tight grip. Gabby blushed in embarrassment, Scootaloo climb onto Gabby's back, the female griffin fur is soft and comfortable, the griffin's fur felt better to lay on then a bed. Gabby let her large wings loose, the first thirty seconds or so, was a little rocky since Gabby wasn't used to carrying a pony on her back.

Once in the bright blue sky, Scootaloo looked down at Ponyville, every pony felt small from up in the sky. The wind blew through her mane and tail, Scootaloo let her wings out to feel that fresh air hitting against her small wings. It still felt a little shaking being this high up, but Scootaloo knew that Gabby wouldn't let the orange pegasus fall.

Gabby flew the orange pegasus filly around all of Ponyville, Gabby let out a happy cry, the female griffin didn't try any stunts with Scootaloo on her back. The female griffin came to a stop just outside Ponyville, resting on a soft cloud, Scootaloo nuzzle against Gabby's soft fur. Scootaloo had always thought that Gabby's fur is softer than anything she lay on.

The orange pegasus didn't dare to say it out loud, Gabby felt like her cheeks couldn't get redder, cuddling close to Scootaloo in a special and romance spot where the two could see all of Ponyville and bit of Canterlot. If it was close to sunset, it would be perfect. Gabby just needed to say just a few words, she just needed to tell Scootaloo how the female griffin really feels.

"Thank you for this Gabby..." Scootaloo said, Gabby smiled.

"Anything for you Scootaloo." Gabby said, the two continued to cuddle on the soft cloud, Scootaloo falling asleep against Gabby's fur and soon begins to start talking in her slumber.


Since the flight yesterday, Scootaloo and Gabby have been closer than usual, Averis would burn with anger with somebody else touching her Scootaloo. The orange filly is just glad that the young Harpy doesn't go to school with her, with the bird brain that Averis has she wouldn't be remembering much of anything. Diamond Tiara watched Scootaloo nuzzling against Gabby's fur, the pink earth pony filly eye started to twitch.

Diamond pulled Scootaloo away, the orange pegasus yelp in pain. The two filly friends stood behind the school, Scootaloo saw Diamond's sour mood, the orange pegasus had no idea what she did. The only thing that Scootaloo have learned is that she has no idea why fillies get easily upset, which is weird since she is a filly herself.

"Mind telling me what I did wrong?" Scootaloo asked, Diamond raised her eyebrow.

"You're kidding right, you didn't think I'll noticed." Diamond Tiara said, Scootaloo lean back in fear.

"How did you learn about Averis?" Scootaloo asked, Diamond looked away shaking her head.

"Who? I'm talking about Gabby, I told you if you want to date other girl ask me first." Diamond Tiara spoke

Scootaloo blinked, letting out a soft sigh, the orange pegasus didn't even think Gabby liked her. Now thinking about it, there was a lot of clues, like the fact that Gabby never wanting to leave her side or just wanted to continue to hug the young pegasus. There was also that the reason why the young female griffin sign up for the Student Exchange Program is to just be with Scootaloo.

"Can she join?" Scootaloo asked, Diamond smiled.

"Yeah, I have some pony else in mind. She can wait..." Diamond paused. "Wait who's Averis?"

Scootaloo let out a nervous chuckle, stating something rather quickly, before quickly bolting away from her pink coat filly friend. Scootaloo waited to ask Gabby the question that was burning in her mind, it was lunch time when Scootaloo took Gabby aside wanting to talk to the female griffin alone, taking Gabby behind the school.

"Gabs, I know you like me more than a friend." Scootaloo said, Gabby eyes shifted.

"I know you're with Diamond Tiara, but I liked you since you help me get my Cutie Mark!" Gabby said, Scootaloo smiled.

"I talked to Di about it, do you want to be my filly.... Griffin Friend, is that it? Ah, forget that, do you want to be my second girlfriend?" Scootaloo asked, Gabby smiled.

"I like you a lot too Gabby. You're upbeat, always wanting to help anybody no matter what, your fur is soft like a pillow. I share the same feeling." Scootaloo said, Gabby bought Scootaloo into a hug.

"I know about your harem idea. I overheard you talking with Yarrow and Emerald." Gabby said, nuzzling Scootaloo.

"Umm... How did kiss?" Scootaloo asked, Gabby's eyes looked away for a moment.

"I have no idea." Gabby stated, just nuzzling close to Scootaloo until the bell rang to make sure the two are in class in time.

Author's Note:

Two chapters for the price of one, grandma. I started writing this chapter before A New Face In Town, I held a voting for a extra member for Scootaloo's Harem, and I should've learn my lesson before. Anyway, Gabby has joined in for the fun.

I had no idea how to write her character, I hope I did alright. I have wrote her before sort of. Gabby was in Tales of Love Two, shipped with Spike. I think I did better than that chapter, anyway next girl to fall for Scootaloo is Silver Spoon in Dancing Under The Silver Moonlight.