• Published 12th Nov 2017
  • 8,201 Views, 39 Comments

Sunset Shimmer Please Come Home - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sunset Shimmer ranway, and now her friends are doing what they can to bring her home

  • ...
21
 39
 8,201

Chapter 13: A Letter to Twilight

After the Party:

Sunset Shimmer gets back home to her apartment near the store. She knows that she needs to do some cleaning in the morning.

When got to her room, she takes out the book that Princess Celestia gave her and decides to write to Twilight about her adventures. Sunset Shimmer starts writing a letter to Twilight about what happened to her before winter break.

Sunset Shimmer voice comes up:

Dear Princess Twilight,

Two weeks ago, a mysterious website named Anon-A-Miss was spreading hurtful secrets of my friends and other students, everyone including my own friends are convinced that I did it and no one believes me. At that point I ran away from home because of what happened.

I got inside a truck and it took me to a place far away from Canterlot City, then I fell off the truck and past out in the snow. I would have freeze it wasn't for a new friend named Zecora and her dog Timber.

After I left Zecora's house, I met a boy named Jingle and his pet pig Herbert and I went traveling with them for a while. We reached to Manehatten and met a designer named Radiance and her fiancé Gold Silk. They were doing a contest until Ms. Glimmer and her assistant stole all of the contestants' designs. When Jingle, Herbert, and I got it back, we found out that they also stole some jewels and were using the clothes to smuggle the jewels out of town. When the robbers got caught we were given an award for capturing the robbers form the owner, the mayor, and Radiance and Gold Silk.

After we left, we met Jingle's friend patch and told me I became famous. The why is because after the Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo confess to the others what happened, they were working very hard trying to find me. After reading the letter, I realize that I had to bet back to the other right away. When I got back we all decides to never let this get away of our friendship again.

My friends learned that you shouldn't quick to judge someone and give that someone a chance before they say somebody did something, and to never give up on trying to make things right. I learned that you shouldn't try to run away from your problems or it will make things worse for you and your friends, and to try confronting with your problems with your friends to get thing right.

But I still have a lot to learn about friendship, and hope you write back soon.

Merry Christmas Twilight and have a Happy New Year. Also in Equestira, Happy Hearts Warming Eve

Your friend,

Sunset Shimmer

Sunset Shimmer puts her book back under her bed and goes to sleep, dreaming of a great winter break she's going to have with her friends.

Author's Note:

The End

Comments ( 7 )

For an early story, this is pretty good. In my opinion, it might be a good idea to do a rewrite. Not because the story is bad, mind you, but because I'd love to see how it would be translated through your improved ability in the literary arts.

Artists occasionally redraw what they did prior to show improvement, so why not writers, right?

Hey, I've been trying to find this one for ages!

Furthering my comments, this does what few Anon-a-Miss stories does; provide tension between the characters, but ultimately ends happily. As it is ultimately a Christmas tale, the latter is especially important.

At least the Crusaders didn't get mindlessly beaten up!

I wrote up a 22 part part of the Equestria Girls Holiday story: the 2 part from the comic and then sliced it into 20 other parts that had the Dazzlings coming back for revenge and stealing Sunset Shimmer, and then when Twilight sent them to Equestria, the Equestria Girls themselves all wanted to go to Twilight's land, where Pinkie Pie the human and Pinkie Pie the pony got to meet. They help free Sunset from the Dazzlings, sit in a therapy session with Discord to talk all things out including the Cutie Mark Crusaders that were involved too, and spend part of Christmas with the ponies as ponies themselves and then a gala party at Canterlot High School to officiall cheer and forgive Sunset.

My Little Pony Equestria Girls Part 1
A Sweet Valley University Presentation
Happy Holidays!

No joke, 8 pages of credits!
I'll put it up if interested. Be warned there is nudity involved in some chapters, not just standard pony either.

This was great story

For what it is, this story is pretty good.

One thing though: Remove the 'Second Person' tag. Two reasons: this story is not written in the second person perspective, so it doesn't fit and it's probably costing you a lot of readers, because second person stories are almost always terrible. No matter who writes them. If I saw the tag before I started reading I would not have read it.

Login or register to comment