• Published 12th Nov 2017
  • 8,157 Views, 39 Comments

Sunset Shimmer Please Come Home - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sunset Shimmer ranway, and now her friends are doing what they can to bring her home

  • ...
21
 39
 8,157

Chapter 2: Anon-a-miss Confession

Back at Sugar Cube Corner:

Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash are deep in thought about Anon-A-Miss. Some of them start to believe Sunset Shimmer did not expose anyone's secret at all, but some of them still have doubts about it.

As they were sitting down, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo walk inside and they look very sad too. The girls go to the table where their sisters and friends are sitting.

"Applejack, can we talk to you?" Apple Bloom asks.

"Uh sure, did some happen?" Applejack asks.

"Yeah, you see…" Sweetie Belle starts.

"We're Anon-A-Miss. Not Sunset Shimmer." Scootaloo finishes.

"WHAT!" The girl yells.

"But, why?" Pinkie Pie asks.

Apple Bloom starts explaining about their actions, "You see I got jealous that you are spending so much time with Sunset Shimmer and the others that you didn't spend time with your family. So I created the Anon-A-Miss and write that story when you were little to make you look bad."

"Then, when Apple Bloom told me what she did, I know how she felt. So while you were sleeping in my house I snuck into Sunset Shimmer's backpack, got her phone, and downloaded those pictures and videos on her phone," Sweetie Belle adds.

"But Anon-A-Miss got out of hand. Everyone started sending people's secrets and we posted all of them," Scootaloo adds.

"We're so sorry about this, but we're telling the truth about this," Sweetie Belle says.

"Yeah, and we also owe Sunset Shimmer an apology," Apple Bloom adds.

The girls didn't know what to think. They were blaming Sunset Shimmer without a second thought and abandoned her. They also started to feel awful that all this happened because they made Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo feel left out.

"What have we done," Rarity says as she starts to cry.

At that moment Vinyl Scratch comes into the café; she is very tired like she was running a far distance.

"Vinyl, what's wrong?" Rainbow Dash asks.

"Yeah, you look tired," Pinkie Pie says.

"Sunset Shimmer ran way!" Vinyl says really loudly.

"What do you mean she ran way?" Fluttershy asks frightened.

"I was on my way to here, until I saw Sunset Shimmer in a truck." Vinyl explains.

"What kind of truck?" Rarity asks.

"A big rig, you know the kind of trucks that travels to different cities," Vinyl says.

"That means by this time she could be long gone by now," Applejack says sadly.

"What can we do?" Fluttershy asks.

"I know what we could do, we've got to find her," Rainbow Dash suggests.

"You're right Rainbow," Rarity says.

"Yeah, we owe Sunset Shimmer a huge apology." Sweetie Belle says.

"But first we need to apologize to everyone at the school for what we did," Scootaloo says.

"But how?" Sweetie Belle asks.

The Crusaders start to think of an idea of not only to apologize to everyone for exposing their secrets, but also to explain that Sunset Shimmer isn't responsible for this whole mess.

"I got it!" Apple Bloom shouts really loudly. Apple Bloom starts explaining to the others how to make an apology video to show everyone who Anon-A-Miss really is, and explain what became of Sunset Shimmer and to ask everyone to help them on their Quest to find her. The others think it is a great idea but they still need to figure out on how to find Sunset Shimmer.

Meanwhile in a cold location:

Sunset Shimmer is still inside the truck and she is freezing. Then the road got so bumpy and the truck is shaking so much that Sunset Shimmer falls out of the truck. She got lost in the middle of nowhere all alone. But Sunset decides to keep on going, even though she has no idea where she's heading and is in the terrible blizzard.

Sunset has been traveling in the blizzard for hours until she lost her strength to go on and falls flat in the snow and can't move. Sunset Shimmer thinks she is going to freeze to death in the snow.

Just then, a woman and a big brown dog in a red truck start driving in her direction. Her name is Zecora and her dog's name is Timber.

They are driving back to their little house in the Everfree woods until Timber saw something on the road. Zecora stops the truck and Timber jumps out of the truck to see what's on the road. When Zecora takes a closer look they see Sunset Shimmer almost buried in the snow.

Zecora is very surprised and feels her pulse to see that she is still alive and decides to take her to her house to help her. She is a doctor and also good with natural remedies.

Author's Note:

Troubles brewing, but rescue is on it's way.