• Published 5th Jun 2018
  • 8,966 Views, 342 Comments

You've Come To The Right Neighborhood - MrWriterWriter



Spike planned to be an archaeologist, not a xenobiologist. An ancient dig changes things, and he's in for the ride of his life...in more ways than one.

Comments ( 34 )

I loved this chapter!! Thank you for updating it!! Can't wait to read more updates on your stories!!

Ah, I see Spike as an over abundance of that big dick energy Admiral Biscuit's story went on about. Let's hope for his sake it doesn't turn into limp dick energy by the time he's five mares in.

Death by Snu Snu

I'm not sure I really like the ending, mares that appear out of nowhere are included and I don't like that the main character has sex with ponies he doesn't know, if the mares were part of the main six I wouldn't have ptoblems, but adding those characters out of nowhere just seems very random to the story
Although those are just my tastes, I do not say that the chapter is bad, in fact for me it is good

2 hours later.

Wait, if Spike sleep with Barb, will that count as masturbation?

'Spike, you have done something either very right or very, VERY wrong in a previous life.' He thought.

No Spike you did a lot of things right in your previous life

9850239
It would be incest

Totally worth the wait, hope you update soon

9850083
Heck of a way to go

9850510
I still say heck of a way to go

9850438
not quite, they're from different realities and different species

9850120
those just watching like Vinyl and Tavi, were ok but while I would expect Cady and Shield to want to jump spike at some point after they were introduced last chapter it went a little fast on spoiling new member to the harem

9851468
Unless she can do Genkai thing.

Well, Spike. I hope you have the magical equivalent of Gatorade and whatever else you need to keep yourself going.

I'm dead even when I'm mentally prepared in any of these kinds of cultures.

Good to see another chapter of this great story. If you allow me a little of constructive criticism I think your chapters could use a little more of words like 2K at least, it helps give a lot more details to the “action” :rainbowwild: scenes and it prevents them from feel rushed.

Spikes about to get so many new herd mates.

'Spike, you have done something either very right or very, VERY wrong in a previous life.' He thought.

This might be both. One of those monkey's paw situations, maybe.

Boy, I hope this gets that "muh human stamina" thing going.

Please update soon! can’t wait to see what happens next

Sanc2984 needs patience. Perfection takes time and effort. Good luck with your writing
Aurhor MrWriterWriter

10331248
Sure talking to yourself is normal. But having a conversation with yourself like your two separate people with two different personalities is not normal.

I don't know what your situation is, but, when you've got the free time, and the drive, please, I beg you, continue this story.

getting close to a year without an update....down vote and unfollow imminent.

10331263
Actually a lot of people do that. Myself included. I named my other two voices in my head because they don't feel like me, they feel like separate people. I don't care for if it's 'not normal' you're pretty much being a dick when telling people they need help because of something like that. People get lonely, sometimes beings are made into existence within our minds to substitute for company.

10421147
Doing crazy things within doing crazy things doesn't stop it from being crazy things. Just because you can "identify" with the crazy things does not make them normal. Seeking help is not a bad thing.

10421164
I don't see it as being crazy, more just lonely. Plus, who knows, what if there ARE other beings talking to us somehow, that only few can see? Don't write it off as someone being crazy, cuz it's still rude as all hell for one

10421169
So I shouldn't call out abnormal/destructive behavior because it might hurt someone's feelings? That sounds a little crazy to me.

10421200
And geez, inconsiderate too. As I said,

I T I S N ' T B E I N G C R A Z Y. Every one has at least one voice aside from their own. Wanna know what that is? Our conscience. Something that reminds us of stuff we shouldn't do, something that makes us think twice. That's one voice. There can be others. How is that being crazy?

well this seems like it's dead so downvoted and unfollowed.

I really like this but got to the end and saw the date and became slightly worried it died

Login or register to comment