• Published 20th Jul 2012
  • 3,800 Views, 335 Comments

Dreaming of Paws - Glassed



Some people gets to Equestria as a 6ft tall cat-warrior... and then there's Jazz.

  • ...
15
 335
 3,800

EC: Boats and Rubber Chickens

EC: Boats and Rubber Chickens

“I mean, I’ve got nothing against the boss ya know? He’s a cool but... ya know...” Balthe drew a small circle with his paw by his temple.

Rocko blew a raspberry while rolling his eyes.

Rocko and Balthe, a newer member of the Family, was strolling around Baltimare. The city was finally back to it’s former glory. The animals were quiet and everyone could walk the streets safely again.

“Listen bro, when ya get tah know Jazz better, ya’ll realize one thing.” He gestured Balthe closer and whispered to him conspiratorially. “Ya’ll never understand ‘im.” He said deadpanned before continuing along the road.

Balthe sagged his shoulders and ran after Rocko. “But all the stuff he does... How does he do it? I mean... I once saw him pull a rubber chicken out of nowhere and put in on Peppo’s head. He’s scary dude.”

Rocko stopped at the intersection and waited for a series of carts to pass by. “Ya learn tah live with it. The chicken ain’t tha weirdest thing ah’ve seen’m do.”

As if on cue, a giant galley on wheels came down the street. On it were a large amount of ponies wearing pirate outfits, all of them singing. On the bow of the ship stood Jazz, wearing a captains hat and a navy blue uniform.

The galley stopped for a cart crossing the intersection. Jazz noticed a bored-looking Rocko and a utterly baffled Balthe waiting to cross the street. He gave an honorary salute which Rocko returned without enthusiasm.

Seeing the road being clear, the galley began moving again, continuing off to god knows where.

“The chicken ain’t tha weirdest thing ah’ve seen’m do... It’s when he does shit like that, that he scares da crap outta me.”

Balthe fainted.

Author's Note:

I realized that it's been like forever since I've updated this. So just to show that I haven't completely forgotten about you guys I'm giving you a tiny Everyday Chapter. This is probably more like the actual length of ECs than the last one I did.

I'll be coming back to this soon, no worries.
-Glassed

Comments ( 18 )

Maaaan, now I will spend the whole day pondering the story behind that one. Looks like things will continue being deliciously insane.

2894771 Well that's just the thing; there is no story behind it. It is just delicious nonsense with a sideorder of fries.
-Glassed

I wonder if Morpheus had anything to do with Pinkie being um... Pinkie Pie. Just a weird thought I had just now.:pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by Majk deleted Jul 18th, 2013

2894775
I am surprisingly ok with that. Equestria needs more pint sized, crazy feeline mobsters.

*Starts singing*

~When the course is laid and the anchor's weighed,
A sailor's blood begins racing!
With our heards unbound and our flag unfurled!
We're underway and off to see the world! (Underway and off to see the world!)

Hey, ho, we'll go, anywhere the wind is blowing!
Manly men are weeeeee!
Sailing for adventure on the big blue sea!~

Sailing for adventure on the big blue wet thing! :pinkiecrazy:

One of my favourite movies. :twilightsmile:

2895413 I still watch it from time to time, even though I don't watch that many movies. :pinkiehappy:
-Glassed

Yay! The story isn't dead!

A short chapter but it had me in a fit of laughter!
Now when is the next chapter coming out?!

Points for Muppet treasure island, have another.

Well...Really interesting interludes aside...GET BACK TO THE MAIN STORY! HAPPINESS IS FLEETING!

I love this story and u haven't updated since July so...update it or I'll eat your soul then take a shit in the deepest pits of hell......no pressure.

2922298
I believe Griffin calls dibs on that one.

I just finished reading all the chapters, please come back soon, I really enjoyed this tale.

Oh shit it's on hiatus but I already read the description so read I must.

7048930 Cheshire Cat huh? I think he is creepy...

Also, wow I have changed so much in only 45 weeks

Let me explain something for you: In Equestria there exists a race of cat people.

Yes, they do. It's confirmed, big spoilers.

I'd love to see this continue! So far it's hilarious! :rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment