• Published 26th Sep 2017
  • 934 Views, 109 Comments

Diktat - Merc the Jerk



After a year of silence and peace, Jack Apple and her partner Rarity are thrust once again into a trial that tests them to their limits. Going from their home and across the sea, they may find that their true foe sat among them the entire time.

Comments ( 8 )

I'm kinda sad to see it all come to an end again..... I will definitely give the sister story a read when it starts releasing. I do however, hope to maybe see another chapter with Jack and Rares considering what is still left unfinished. But regardless of all that.... good job my good sir. Hats off to you!


Now....I must continue trying to push through my fic DX gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

A most satisfying conclusion. Some artifacts of dread power are best left where they are, especially when you get lessons nearly as valuable in exchange.

Now, there's just the matter of Luna's mission...

I'm a man of my word.

My review of Diktat has arrived. Thanks for such an amazing read, I can't wait to see the companion story, keep up the good work.

8951841
Oh wow, thank you very much!

I will say that The Laughing Shadow series is still one of my top reads on this site even after all this much time passing.

9126971
I appreciate that comment man! I hope you're looking forward to the next step, since the Gilda story should be out pretty soon. I have perhaps six or so chapters left to write in it.

Login or register to comment