• Published 13th May 2017
  • 8,434 Views, 262 Comments

Equestria's Finest Hour - headless_rainbow



Twilight performs incest-related science on AJ and Mac's foals. Murder, rape, incest, foalcon, and necrophilia ensue.

  • ...
302
 262
 8,434
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 38 )

“Oh, I took care of them,” said Discord, “Pretty much all of Equestria, and the world, is yours now. You can make your own fucked up society to replace the last fucked up society. But you know, more interesting than before, since you’re not all just clones of one creature raping skeletons.

Oh my god headless rainbow isn’t just making clop this world now has lore she's making her own multiverse next thing you know there'll be a huge crossover where the main characters of all her stories (The living ones and some resurrected) fight to the death in an arena made by a multiverse hopping version of the original monster and screwball.

:pinkiegasp: Always nice to see a good ending, Derpy deserves it.

If nothing else, I can certainly respect your ability to upload new chapters so frequently. None of the stories I follow seem to be able to do this.

8582258
I cheat by getting ahead in the story before I start publishing. I'm actually crap at getting myself to write.

I remember reading "Derpy's Finest Hour" a while ago, before I had a Fimfiction account (I didn't really like it). Never would I have ever suspected that it would turn into something as thought out & elaborate as this.
Amazing fic! Couldn't be better! :pinkiehappy:

8582270 Y'know... I just realized something about this fic. Since Twilight basically set into motion the events leading to the epilogue, except for the first batch of incest-babies because she did not have a hoof in that up until they were even born, would that mean she basically got her comeuppance at the end?

8604872 Say, would you feel game making Spoiled Rich get hers? Like, I dunno, she hires random dudes to rape her filly until she ends up preggers with a baby whose daddy she don't know... only for said daddy to beat Spoiled into a pulp?

For bonus points, the daddy's a gryphon or a dragon and Spoiled wanted pure earth pony grandbabies.

8604945
Well hurting Spoiled would be fun, but doubt I'll be adding anything new to this one.

8769968
Really? Hm, I didn't notice at first, but I guess if you pay close attention to details, I can see how a small percentage of the population might believe it to be a little bit disturbing. If this were a movie, I bet it'd be rated at least PG.

8769968
You expected anything else from headless rainbow? :rainbowlaugh:

headless_rainbow story's are all distribing and fucked up.........:pinkiesick: Bbbuutt! They are fun too read!:pinkiecrazy:
And it's has a good ending! at last for derpy:derpytongue2:
P.S. Yes I like your work very much headless_rainbow.

9334174
probably for the best. (I found out in the last chapter)

Mmm. Your brand of madness pleases me in a way that goes beyond sexual. Mega stacks of reading here and I even had a night terror about twilight soul binding my corpse! Bonus!.

Never stop your decent (Ascension?)

9529848
I was tempted to include non-consenting nose boops too, but I decided against that level of perversion.

Wtf is This shit 🤢🤮

10048608
A commissioned fanfic. I was paid $1,100 for this fanfic, but I've raised my per-word rate since then. Unless you mean content? The warnings are pretty complete; I wouldn't want someone outside of the target audience to read it on accident and be offended after all.

Though I suppose you probably didn't mean that question literally and were just attempting to troll/bully my comments. Before you bother further, you can trust that I've heard them all and have been backed up by the admin here multiple times, as per the example I posted in my user profile.

Anyway, I'm done talking to people like you, so for my own mental well-being, I just block them as soon as they start trolling. Please keep in mind the fimfiction rules against circumventing blocks.

this fic was what inspired me to join this site

i totally copped your writing style, i love laughing out loud as im turned on all the same

10048738
You were paid one grand to write this? Who the fuck would pay that much for this?

10141173
Well it's about 115,000 words, so that's about $10 per 1000 words. Later I started charging $20 per 1000 words.
As for who would pay that much, someone with money that wanted this story to be written.

My favorite episode is the 31st, I like those situations in which the mare faces a multitude of demons ... and ends up being fucked. I wonder what will be of harmony at this time.

10985293
I would tell you, but I think I forgot what I actually wrote in the ending.

10985459
Harmony is not mentioned much, in fact, it is only said that she is "Busy". I was referring more to whether they killed her or not.

11008024
When an alien winged pony child is misunderstanding a flying unicorn's reasons for mass crucifixion of alien pony children, I'm pretty sure the story only endorses crucifying imaginary friends

11008364
So I guess the only danger is real pony aliens showing up, getting offended, and bombing us from orbit.

At least Derpy had a... semi-happy ending.

11649605
Yeah, I'm from Argentina, I mean, I speak Spanish.

WhaàaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAT THE FUCKKKKKK

11765672
Thanks for the useful input! :rainbowdetermined2:

11786914
Of course I do but I still don’t like it.

I have been on several debates with people on this site about how disgusting it is to make sex with children, I bet if you did that in real life, you’d go to jail, actually, you would go to jail in real life for that because it’s illegal.

11786940
You'd go to jail in real life for going on a killing spree but horror movie writers aren't considered bad people. Why are you reading it if you don't like it? Are you a masochist?

11786984
I’m going to block you, so I don’t ever need to see your disgusting face around here ever again.

You might as well be a pedophile, because pedophiles write like that about children getting raped and what not.

God, I hate pretentious people like you.

11787240
Ellis: "My buddy Keith tried camping out on top of a building once. He was shooting crows, but the police were too busy teargassin' him to ask what he was doin' up there. He screamed for an entire year every single time he opened his eyes! Oh, man! At first, it was funny; then it just got sad, but then it got funny again! Oh, man!"

Ellis: "I ever tell you about the time my buddy Keith drowned in the Tunnel of Love? You wouldn't think it could happen 'cause the water's so shallow, but that's how it gets you, man. Overconfidence. Keith was with his lady at the time, and he was yellin' for her to save him, but she didn't want to get wet."

Haha Left 4 dead 2 Ellis stories go BRRRRRRRRRR

11878088
That reminds me of a story I heard where a monarch made a law that you couldn't touch the queen under threat of death. Then one day she fell into the water and everyone refused to save her because they were afraid of being executed for touching her. So she drowned. It's heart-warming story.

Otherwise I have no idea what you're quoting from but it seems interesting.

11878878
Left 4 dead 2 Ellis stories

Login or register to comment