• Published 2nd Apr 2017
  • 7,957 Views, 155 Comments

It's Time To Leave - pabrony



As I continue to be left out of the discussions, I start to plan my escape.

  • ...
30
 155
 7,957
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 31 )

Fucking finally, things start to look up for Sunset. I honestly can´t complain about how everything went perfectly for her in the end and she got what she wanted cause this arc need to end somehow, you can only be so suspicious about your friend's intentions and these movies are known for cheesy endings. Side note though, the "I KNOW"
scene from the 3rd movie, best facial expression in the entire series!i.ytimg.com/vi/ucMv6ALOnPI/maxresdefault.jpg
Either way, nice segway into the "Friendship Games" and I am looking forward to seeing your take on this movie! Onwards we ride!!!
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fd/fb/91/fdfb9108aa100bc256c4e6b249aab78d.gif

8111671 I wanted to add more to this but I did, I wouldn't have had any material for SciTwi's side of things.

8207208 I've been feeling it a lot recently. This tends to be a good outlet, luckily.

8207465 I'm glad I was able to help you out. :raritywink:

8207479 It's a great story so far. :twilightsmile:

8209316 not a problem and besides it feels good to find stories like this that help those in situations like these and i know they help others that are in this very darkness escape with their lives and those who aren't in the darkness will know the signs and pull those who are in the darkness out by showing them the light and for that i thank you from very fiber of my being for helping them be freed from the darkness

8210212 You're welcome, my friend.

Before I read this, what is the Gore, and Dark tag for ?
And how bad does it get ?

8253803 The gore tag is for blood description and dark is for suicidal thoughts, attempt and self-mutilation. It's not stomach churning so don't worry.

8355720 It can also be set for explicit language and/or violence. At least, that's what I've seen

8355875 Thank you again. :twilightblush:

8505485
If we are being honest, writing actually mine. Its actually why I started to begin with.

Hey, I found this story and Am I Really Their Friend? really amazing and I was wondering if you would mind if I wrote a bit of recursive fanfiction on it? I had this idea for an AU where Sunset actually killed herself in the bathroom before Twilight could stop her and Twilight came up with the idea for the HuMane 5 to have a journal that they could use to write letters to Sunset, like how sometimes counselors suggest that grieving patients write letters to the deceased. If you don't feel comfortable with me writing it, that's fine, I was just wondering if I could.

Finally getting through your story and I have to say, this is very intense. I haven't encountered a story on this site that was anywhere near this much of an emotional roller coaster. I am definitely seeing this one through to the end.

8737384 Glad to hear that. Stay tuned late next month as there is a rewrite of SciTwi Shimmer-Book 2 in the pipeline. :pinkiecrazy:

Okay motherfucker, I need to go to sleep and I can't because you write shit way too well for me to stop reading. Take that as both an insult and a complement, because I am jealous that you can write so damn good.

"We got you lotsa presents and surprises and cake and more surprises and lots and lots of fun and..." Pinkie rambled before Applejack cut her off.

:pinkiegasp: "And a surprise and a pony..."
:ajbemused: "Say what?"
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/mlpfimroleplay/images/7/71/Large.png/revision/latest?cb=20170312000928

:facehoof:

9318717
Lol. I like it.

i apologise if you made the image, but damn Sunset looks like a 40 year old smoker.

This was good stuff.

I have a brand new, custom painted GSX-R1000

I googled these, they're very nice but a good one with like 10k miles costs 6k, you're saying that they raised 6 thousand? Bruuuuh

9693325
Use Pinky logic and just roll with it.

9693368
Fair enough

9693325
more like they raised $15,000 for the bike, then add another $1500 for the "Sunset Shimmer Red and Gold" custom paint.

Compelling work, but it doesn't quite work as a whole. The recreated bits of canon don't gel with the original scenes—the girls' reaction to Sunset's stage dive is incredibly callous in this context—and it really isn't clear how much of the antagonism mentioned in the previous story was real and how much was in Sunset's head.

That being said, when taking her unhealthy mindset into account, this does work a lot better. Many of the inconsistencies can be blamed on the experience-distorting properties of depression. Goodness knows it can be hard to focus on the positive in such a state. Though it does make Sunset's bounce back feel a little rushed.

All told, a compelling presentation of a girl on the edge, even if working it into the story as we know it wasn't seamless. Still, definitely going to keep reading this series.

I never knew this Sunset and I had so much in common. I haven't actually tried to harm myself in Five months but I may start up again. You can read my feelings in one of my Stories which I don't have any idea what the link is.

10698208
It's why I wrote "Gone"

Which is how I stumbled upon "Am I really their friend?"

10696803
Going back to that comment, YEP, I've started again. But it doesn't matter because my skin has toughened up to the point where I can't even make a dent anymore. I know that's kind of pathetic but it is what it is.

Login or register to comment