• Published 20th Mar 2017
  • 5,076 Views, 26 Comments

My Hot Sister - Oldtakufanboy



I have feelings for my sister and what I'm about to do is going to scar the both of us for life.

  • ...
49
 26
 5,076
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

Like this if you unf for forbidden passion.:flutterrage:

Not really to my liking. Not enough to give a downvote, but not really anything I liked. You had some great build-up to the idea, and it's kind of fun seeing indications that it will be more of a regular thing. The sex itself, however, was kind of disappointing, having almost no description and not lasting very long. Also, while I get you were attempting to emphasize the familial relation between the two, the constant use of "brother," "sister," and derivatives thereof were often awkward and out of place. More so when it's being used nearly every line. In an actual conversation, a person would not use the name of someone they were talking to every sentence, especially if they were the only two.

It's not really "bad," but it could certainly be better.

8048541

At least you're being honest and I'll accept it

I am a terrible person, have a like and favorite

Alabama 100

(I'm from Alabama and I have successfully offended myself.)

There needs to be a sequel to this but he gets her pregnant accidentally.
https://derpibooru.org/images/1601893

Login or register to comment