• Published 24th Feb 2017
  • 15,587 Views, 640 Comments

A Boy's Dazzling Girls - Wildcard25



Spike's world turns upside down when he meets a trio of girls who saved him from drowning years ago claiming to be his new brides.

Comments ( 20 )

will this story get a sequel?

Daaaw it was so cute, it may sound weird, but my favorite Spike stories, is when he is Twilight's little brother instead of being her boyfriend, that's why I like to humanize Spike in my stories, to have a sibling bond with Twi, I hope that if you do another fic in the future, you can explore their brother and sister relationship.

What a good way to end this awesome story! Although it’s already over, all great things must come to an end.

This is a sweet ending. Almost makes me wish for an epilogue.

And another fades away ir had a good run but all stories must come to an end. I hope more.good stories come.from.that

i wish there was more in this story. like how it all ends for them.

Such a sweet little ending for a nice story, And open enough for a potential Sequel, if our good author ever gets inspiration for it. Guess that remains a mystery for now.
Keep up the good work, both in stories and IRL stuff:twilightsmile:

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ bravoo!!!

It's good to be the King.

Thank you for weaving such an interesting and sexy tale. I look forward to more someday.

Most excellent.

Another story that ends a little bit prematurely in my opinion however the ending was amazing and sexy as hell. It has been an honor reading the story from beginning to end and can’t wait to see what the future holds from here.

And thus the first story I ever followed ends. Oh well at least it had an ending.

It feels like it ended a bit suddenly, but when you got a weird slice of life story like this that could theoretically go on forever there is not really a good way to end it naturally without going to insane levels of off the rails. Still it was sweet in how it ended and it honestly is nice to see a story like this end without going insane.

This was a great story i hope you plan to write a sequel to this story in the future. But know this if you do write a sequel make sure it is something YOU want to do, not because us fans are asking you to and you feel obligated to write one because we constantly ask.

I left the fandom long ago and yet, this somewhat had me tethered. To think that a story a few chapters in is wrapping up, many chapters and years later? Thank you, thank you for your work. May you do well on your future ventures.

Perhaps another one only for Spike and the Dazzlings in a different story like he saved them from out of the streets only to find out they are Siren Succubi but their lust awaken Spike's Dragonblood and the 4 of them have their Harem Life going on.

ha sido una historia interesante... esperaba que tuvieran otro tipo de final, pero no me quejo...
It has been an interesting story... I expected it to have another kind of ending, but I'm not complaining...

Login or register to comment