• Published 29th Jan 2017
  • 1,695 Views, 30 Comments

Legends of Equestria - MetalJrock



The Legends of Tomorrow must stop Vandal Savage from ruling Equestria and foil what the Time Masters have to stop them.

  • ...
3
 30
 1,695

Time Masters

Snart looked back to the outside, "Well... That was quite the experience." he muttered to himself, the ponies outside giving the Legends strange glances of confusion and fear. It took the convincing of Twilight and her friends to ease their worries.

As they stepped into the building, Ray pointed down in front of Mick, "Hey, Mick... There's something on your leg." he observed.

"The hell're you talking about, Haircut?" Mick asked with a somewhat confused glance.

Sara folded her arms, "He's talking about the pony that's clinging onto you like a rapid dog." she pointed out, gesturing a finger to below Mick's ankle, where he looked.

Sure enough, holding onto his leg was a mint green pony, her hooves wrapped around his leg. She gave the arsonist a sheepish smile, "Hi..." she greeted awkwardly.

"Who are you supposed to be?" Mick asked.

"Lyra. Ponyville's premiere human expert." the unicorn, Lyra, introduced herself. "Or at least, that's what I call myself, since nopony else is willing to do the research."

Snart sighed, "So, why are you hitching a ride on my partner's legs?" he asked.

Lyra looked at the former criminal and exclaimed, "Because I need to know if all of you are actually humans! I can prove that I was right to Bon Bon!"

Rip pinched his temples, "If answering you will end this, yes, we're humans. Now, can you leave us be, please? We have important matters to attend to."

Once she was requested, Lyra released her grip on Mick's leg and gave the captain a quick nod, "Yes! I was right!" she sang, skipping away and out the door.

Mick grimaced, "That was freaking weird."

"Yeah. I'm surprised you didn't threaten to roast her or anything like that." Jax commented.

"Ain't worth the time." Heatwave admitted.

Twilight walked in, with the rest of the girls behind her, "Sorry about coming late. We had to explain things to the mayor. Have you found him yet?"

"We just arrived to where you told us, Miss Sparkle." Stein replied, "And had a bit of a run-in with a bizarre unicorn."

"Let me guess... Lyra." Rainbow guessed.

"How did you know?" Sara wondered.

"Lyra has a rather... strange obsession with humans. Apparently she is taking the news of you all rather well, all things considered." Rarity explained, putting a hoof to her chin.

"So we're living conspiracies?" Ray wondered, "That's pretty cool." he put his hands in his pockets. He saw the strange glances he gained from his small comment, "What?"

Rip put his hands to his sides, "So, Miss Sparkle. Who are we supposed to meet with anyway?"

"Time Turner. He claims to be a time expert. Maybe he can shed some light on whether the Time Masters have made themselves involved in Equestria yet." Twilight elaborated.

Snart frowned and shrugged, "That's it? To see if a pony has the same experience as the Time Masters? Seems rather far-fetched if you ask me."

"If I may, Mister Snart," Stein began, "If what Twilight is saying is true, then perhaps we may have a clue on who the new Kronos is. Then we can focus our attention to Vandal Savage."

Jax nodded, "Yeah, there's no way that a pony Kronos showing up the same time as us is a coincidence."

Mick stepped forward, "Well, we're not gonna get answers just standin' here. Let's get this over with." he reached a counter and slammed his fist on the small bell, creating a small ringing sound. Pony and Legend alike awaited a response for a few moments. Alas, they heard the sound of a door opening.

A brown stallion with a chocolate mane peeked out before glancing to the ponies, then the Legends. His eyes widened, nearly hiding back in, but Twilight eased him, "Time Turner! Don't worry, they're with us! They won't hurt you." she assured.

Time Turner stepped out a minute later, glancing at the humans, his cutie mark was an hourglass. "I... See. Quite an ensemble you have brought with you Princess Twilight." he complimented in awe.

"I know right?!" Pinkie cheered.

Captain Cold smirked, "We get it. Your world hasn't seen humans. Is this a common thing?" he quipped. "Now, it's about time we got some answers about what's happening."

Sara folded her arms, "Can we ask a few questions?"

Time Turner blinked, "Uh sure... Is this about the shop?"

Adjusting his collar, Rip shook his head, "No, Mister Turner. You see, I was formerly known as a Time Master. It has come to our attention that you may know a thing or two about time travel. Do you wish to elaborate upon that?" he introduced the Legends before he replied at last.

Silently gulping, Turner took a step back. "I... I wished to forget about those times."

Curious, Kendra raise a brow, "So, you do know something?"

Rainbow groaned, "And you've been hiding this cool stuff from us? We can actually believe your novels as real now!"

Applejack took note of Time Turner's frightened look, "Everything alright, sugarcube? Ya look rather scared."

"I used to work for the Time Masters as well..." he revealed. "I realized that their methods were rather... unorthodox, and so I hid here away from their eye. No one else is supposed to know such a name. I cannot be found here, otherwise I would be killed or worse." he added with a small gulp.

"Do not worry, we're against them as well." Stein assured. "It seems we do have an answer at least."

Time Turner raised a brow, "An answer to what?"

"A bounty hunter called Kronos has revealed himself. And it's a pony." Twilight explained, "From what they're saying, whoever is under the armor. The Time Masters did that. Have you ever encountered somepony named Kronos in your travels?"

"Kronos? Here? Oh no..." whispered the stallion.

Spike frowned, "Don't worry, we ran him off. He won't be back."

Hearing those words, Time Turner raised a brow, "You fended him off? How? Kronos is supposed to be the strongest bounty hunter the Time Masters had besides the Pilgrim."

Rip pit his hands in his pockets, "My team and I had to. This wasn't the first time we encountered him. Nor was this the first one we fought. It seems the original Kronos had been replaced."

"Yeah. Any clue as to why the Time Masters would send a pony after us?" Sara asked.

Shaking his head, the stallion answered, "No. I'm afraid not. I have abandoned any jurisdiction as a Time Master when I retreated to this dimension. I wish to not learn of their affairs any more."

Snart tilted his head, "So, let me guess, you're a human like us? Quite a twist if I say so myself."

"Woah! You-You're not a pony?" Rainbow asked, "Awesome!"

Time Turner shushed them, "Indeed I am not. I had the technology to blend in within this dimension. Tis information cannot leave this building. And Derpy especially cannot know of such news. I am telling you all this for a reason. Should the Time Masters truly know of this dimension, then I too would be a target. And it appears this team has encountered such problems with them before."

Mick growled and revealed his heat gun, "You have no idea. Got a bone to pick with them."

Rarity faced Heatwave, "You make it seem rather... personal, Mister Rory."

"That's because it is." Mick answered.

Ray waved a hand, "Trust me, you don't wanna know. It pisses him off everytime it gets brought up." he then folded his arms, "But now we know another Time Master on our side. Why did you leave anyway?"

"Because... Because I saw all the tragedies in history and what would come as a result. I could not stand back and allow such events to occur by doing nothing. I wanted to change history, but Kronos had deterred me in each time I went to. With each passing failure, I realized how dire the consequences would be if I were to rebel and alter history freely. So, I left our universe and found myself here and blended in, where I've come to enjoy the land of Harmony." revealed Time Turner.

Jax nodded, "Alright. So you live here. Not a bad change then."

"Now, why did you leave Captain Hunter? And why are you here?"

Rip sighed, "In the year 2166, an immortal tyrant named Vandal Savage took over the world. His murder of my family, opened my eyes of the tragedies in the past and how he may have had a hand in such incidents. In order to stop him, I brought together the very team you see here to travel through history and end his rule before it even began. Vandal Savage has found his epway using a fragment of the meteor that made him and Kendra immortal."

"You're trying to end Vandal Savage?! And he's here? Are you crazy?! He's too powerful!"

Captain Cold shrugged, "Maybe we are. I don't give a crap. Killing him would make us rich."

"So you also know of Vandal Savage?" Twilight wondered.

Time Turner slowly nodded, "Yes I do. He is too powerful to be left alone."

"We are well aware of that." Stein corrected.

The stallion shook his head, "Now, can you please leave? If you're being tracked, I'd rather not get myself involved."

"Already kicking us out? That's a record time." Snart commented.

Rip nodded, "Of course. We will not bother you anymore. Do go on, it seems you're happy here. We will make sure the Time Masters fix their mistakes."

"See you soon again, I guess." Spike waved off.

With pony and Legend alike gone, Time Turner retreated back to his quarters, where he let out a sigh of relief. "No more. I have moved on from such a time in my life." he raised his eyes, which then widened, as he saw a pony in armor glaring at him through a metal mask, his features emotionless. "How... How did you find me?"

"The Time Masters always knew of your betrayal." Kronos revealed, loading one of his guns, "It's about time they wanted to do something about it."

Time Turner jumped from his spot, narrowly dodging a beam. Kronos came over and shot another beam, this time hitting the stallion as he jumped. Time Turner was launched back and hit his back on the wall, grunting as he collapsed. The last thing he saw was Kronos gun hitting, making everything go black in his vision.

Kronos put a hoof to his ear, "Kronos to Time Masters. I have detained the one called Time Turner. Retrieving him to the Vanishing Point now."

With that, Kronos lifted Time Turner over his back and wandered into a small portal made. It was like he would never leave.

Comments ( 6 )

Oh poor Time Turner. I an't wait to see who the Legends meet next

NOOOOOO!!! DOCTOR!!!!!!!! I MEAN, TIME TURNER!!!!!!

8654989
I think I got it now... Is it Dr. Whooves?

Who are the people in the picture? I recognize the Atom, Hawkman, and Hawkgirl, but not the others. And isn't one of them a Flash villain?

Login or register to comment