• Published 29th Jan 2017
  • 1,695 Views, 30 Comments

Legends of Equestria - MetalJrock



The Legends of Tomorrow must stop Vandal Savage from ruling Equestria and foil what the Time Masters have to stop them.

  • ...
3
 30
 1,695

Past Tense

"How are you faring, Mister Palmer?" asked Rip, seeing the scientist still in his armor.

Ray struggled to move in his suit, "Rather well, I gotta say. It sucks being in this, but until the power comes back on, I guess I'm a living vegetable." he quipped.

"Gideon, is the ship's power recharging?" asked the captain.

"Yes, Captain Hunter. It'll just be a minute. Luckily, I managed to exert the energy of the Waverider after Kronos tossed the first grenade. No major damage was caused."

Snart raised an eye brow, "As if you already didn't have the brain of one?" he pondered.

"Ooh. That's cold." Pinkie chimed in.

Mick clapped his hands, "Gotta admit. That was clever." he pointed to the pink mare, who smiled sheepishly.

Snart sighed, "Word of advice, pink. Leave the puns to me." he said slowly to Pinkie. "Gotta reputation to keep."

"Okay!"

Kendra folded her arms, "So, there's a Kronos here now. And he's a pony. Do any of you know a pony that could be of such a high caliber?" she questioned.

Rip raised a hand, "You must remember, Miss Saunders. The Time Masters must've manipulated this pony to do their bidding and trained him themselves. It could literally be anyone within this world for all we know." he reminded the Hawk.

"W-Wait..." Twilight blurted out, "You said the Time Masters?! Aren't you one yourself? Why would they send somepony after you? For that matter, why would they do that?"

Rip pinched the bridge of his nose, "Actually, there is something you need to know. Yes, I was a Time Master, but I turned against the council to protect the world from the tyranny from Vandal Savage and by doing so, I had no choice but to mess with the temporal order of our world and therefore alter time."

"That ain't all, Englishman. You also lied to us about being Legends in the future." Mick added, grabbing a donut from the artifcial food creator and munching on it casually.

"So you lied about all that?" growled Rainbow. "Why?"

Rip gritted his teeth, "I had the best intentions, Dash. I told you my motives. It was to protect the world. The team you see here leave minimal impact in the timeline we left."

"But why stay? If you know what was happening, why bother?" Rarity wondered.

Sara looked to the white unicorn, "We stayed because even though Rip lied to us about us being Legends and his abandoning of being the Time Master, the threat was real." she clenched her fists, "Even though we aren't Legends now, by beating Vandal Savage and saving the world perhaps we can make a difference in our world."

"Yep." Ray commented. "That's part of the reason why I built the ATOM suit. Everyone of us here wanted to make a better change to the world and defy the destiny Rip told us of."

"Not us." Leonard corrected, "We wanted to prove ourselves to be the biggest badasses across time. Think about it, they'll build statues in our honor and crap. Paradise worthy of people such as me and Mick."

"I'm still here to pay the Time Masters back." Mick added, "Those sons of bitches did unspeakable things to me." he slammed his fist to his head, "It sucked."

"What did they do?' Spike asked.

Snart faced the dragon, "Trust me, you don't want to know. Has somethin' to do with that little armored thing you saw earlier."

Stein spoke, "Is now the time to be digging into this? Shouldn't we be looking for whoever the new Kronos is? The last thing we should do is explain Mister Rory's harsh circumstances."

"Thanks for the sympathy, doc." Mick replied sarcastically.

"You never wanted pity anyway." Jax commented. "Plus none of that would've happened if you hadn't marooned us to a bunch of time pirates."

Heatwave shrugged, "Fair point. And don't ever play the blame game with me."

Rainbow furrowed a brow, "Time pirates? That sounds awesome."

"Trust me, it was not 'awesome' as you described, Rainbow." Professor Stein responded, "We were stranded in the middle of space and our ship was about to get hijacked."

"Luckily I got the power back on." Ray elaborated.

"Not before freezing in the cold vacuum of space." Kendra replied, remembering the overwhelming events.

Rip extended his arms, "Enough." he halted the discussion at once. "We will discuss this matter another time. For now, Professor Stein is right. We must figure out who this new Kronos is before things get even more out of hand. Ugh, with Vandal Savage still here we are no doibt overwhelmed."

"Well, we'll help anyway we can, Captain'." Applejack assured.

"What can you ponies possibly do?" Snart wondered in a condescening tone, yet he was curious all the same.

"We're the protectors of Equestria." Twilight explained, "We're usually the first to learn of any threat and have to stop it. Once we wielded artifacts known as the Elements of Harmony, which embodied friendship itself: Honesty, Kindness, Generosity, Laughter, Loyalty, and Magic. The six of us usually had to hold off a powerful magic threat such as Discord, Nightmare Moon and Sombra."

"Yeah, this isn't the first adventure we've been on and I'm sure it won't be the last." Rainbow added. "Plus we kicked serious flank and sent Kronos running with his tail between his hooves."

"So, in a way you're heroes too?" Sara asked, "All right then."

Mick finished chewing his donut, "Still not buying it."

"Oh fer cryin' out loud. Does anythin' impress you? Yer as bland as a plank of wood," Applejack grumbled.

"Fire." Mick quipped. "Love me a good roast." Fluttershy shuddered at Mick's choice of words, which he noticed and he smirked and let out a chuckle, "Ah, don't worry, I ain't gonna hurt any of ya. Unless you piss me off. Then, I might change my mind."

Jax sighed, "Aw man. This is gonna be stranger than I thought."

"He's not going to, i assure you." Stein eased the ponies.

Ray finally managed to sit up as the group talked, "Oh man, finally. Seems the power's turning back on. I need to have a better power source for this suit."

Rip looked to the ceiling, "We'll worry about that later, Doctor Palmer. For now, it seems we have to explore this new world we wound up in. Do you girls know a pony well-versed in time travel? Perhaps the Time Masters know of him?"

Rainbow slowly nodded, "Kinda. But he's kind of a creep."

"Rainbow..." Rarity hissed.

"What? I'm not wrong." the cyan mare countered.

Twilight cleared her throat, "What Rainbow meant is that we do know a pony that seems to know a lot about time travel. Nopony knows if he's being honest or not, but he has Derpy to vouch for him in any case. We can take you to meet him."

"Well, first we have to make sure the town doesn't think they're monsters invading," Pinkie added.

Captain Cold shook his head, "Well, that's a little harsh." he muttered in a sarcastic tone.

The White Canary nodded, "Yeah. We don't plan to stay long anyway."

"It won't be a problem. A simple explanation is all it would take. Equestria's a rather forgiving place." assured Twilight.

"A world of ponies. My studies did not prepare me for this." Stein muttered, holding his head.

"It'll be fine, Grey." Jax said. "We can handke this now problem."

"Yeah. You got us. This Vandal Savage guy should be on the lookout." Spike taunted the future tyrant.

Rip put his hands in his jacket pockets, "Very well, Miss Sparkle. We should have a little meeting with this time-traveller you know of and at least warn him of the Time Masters. If they're aware of this world, then I do fear that he has become a target. They do not take too kindly to rogue travellers."

"Then let's get this show on the road." Snart said, hearing the ship doors open from their spot.