• Published 29th Jan 2017
  • 1,691 Views, 30 Comments

Legends of Equestria - MetalJrock



The Legends of Tomorrow must stop Vandal Savage from ruling Equestria and foil what the Time Masters have to stop them.

  • ...
3
 30
 1,691

Kronos

Exiting the ship were the Legends, with Rip standing in front. The door to the Waverider closed behind the time-traveling team as they walked out one by one, standing on the grass. Rip pulled out his laser pistol and shot at the armored pony, the projectiles missing and creating smoke on the ground.

Kronos continued to shoot the ship and then aimed his gun at the Legends. "Now, Kendra!" Captain Hunter ordered.

Once she heard her name, Hawkgirl revealed her wings through her costume and hopped upwards, rearing her arm, as well as her mace, back and dove in the direction of Kronos. Kendra swung her arm, hitting Kronos with the weapon, making him fall back a little. Hawkgirl turned around and landed, seeing the pony lie on his back.

"I don't understand. How could Kronos be here? As a pony?" asked the Atom, aiming his repulsors at the temporal bounty hunter, who mere blocked each strike.

"I ain't sure." Mick hissed, aiming his Heat Gun at Kronos, pulling the trigger. "And I don't really give a crap."

Jax and Stein clasped their hands together, creating a fiery aura around them as they merged into one. The two fused to become Firestorm and even the odds. As Firestorm, Jax was seen, his head on fire and he wore a yellow suit with a device. While Jax was physically seen, Stein provided back-up as a second voice.

Firestorm pushed both of his arms down, creating a burst of fire that allowed him to fly. 'Alright, Jefferson. Judging our past experience with Kronos, there is little need to hold back.' Stein said with the two's psychic connection.

"Wasn't planning to, Grey." Jefferson said, extending a hand and shooting fire in Kronos' direction. In response, the bounty hunter shot at Firestorm, stunning him and forcing him to lose focus on flying for a moment, but he got his bearings.

As Kronos trotted forward on his hindlegs, Snart used his Cold Gun to hit him with a concussive force. "I didn't think you'd find us all the way over here, Boba Fett." he quipped, holding his gun over his shoulder with one arm.

Captain Cold dived to the side of another blast of energy shot by Kronos, which was countered by Rip with the use of his pistol, actually landing a hit to the temporal bounty hunter's chest. The beam did little damage to the pony.

But the distraction proved viable for White Canary, who kneed Kronos in the chest, making him buckle his knees. "Let's see if you can fight like the one we know." she growled, raising her fists.

Sara held out her batons and struck Kronos, the assassin using his armor to block each strike. White Canary ducked from a right hook and hit the hunter with an elbow to the mask, making him move his head back. The former assassin swerved her head, and gritted her teeth, focusing all her efforts on fighting Kronos.

As he readied a strike, Kronos was hit in the back by the Atom who was in midair and swerved downwards, shoving the bounty hunter down and throwing him on the ground. "Stay down." Ray warned in a stern tone, planting his armored feet on the ground. "Seriously. Please. We already fought one Kronos."

"At the very least, we know this is the Time Masters acting like complete morons." Captain Cold was heard saying. He shot some more ice beams in Kronos's direction, hitting him with ice. He would've been frozen, but Kronos' armor was prepared for such a thing and the ice melted off his body.

Hawkgirl ran forward and kneed Kronos in the jaw, unable to hurt him through his mask. "A pony..."

Kronos raised a hoof and jumped, landing a punch on Rip when he was about to attack. Captain Hunter groaned once his hoof collided with his face, "He's a lot more prepared than last time." he admitted, wiping his mouth and holding his cheek. "Watch yourselves."

"Already on it!" Heatwave yelled, "Burn!" his Heat Gun shot Kronos and knocked him back directly into Ray's armored fist. "That... Actually felt good." he admitted, lowering his weapon for the moment, a stern look on his face.

"I'd imagine so." Captain Cold commented.

Still in midair, Firestorm lowered himself and uppercutted the temporal bounty hunter. "Let's put a stop to this show." he saw Kronos get his bearings and land perfectly on his four hooves before standing on his hindlegs once again. That was when Hawkgirl and Atom came forward to attack, but he shot them both back, launching them across the field. Ray and Kendra could be heard groaning in pain, but Palmer gave the team a thumbs up.

Sara gritted her teeth and threw her baton in the bounty hunter's direction. Kronos merely swiped it aside and countered a kick from the former assassin, but Rip landed a shot to his side as a result of his divided attention. "Alright. Clearly you're something else. Care to explain?"

"I was ordered not to reveal myself." Kronos explained briefly.

"Ah, so they messed with yer mind too." Heatwave commented, shooting flames in his direction with assistance from Firestorm, who's hands were stretched in the direction of Kronos.

"I can see why they wanted you to be discreet. Don't want any emotions from the looks of it." Snart quipped, shooting at Kronos with his Cold Gun, a blue beam aimed his way. "But it looks like the Time Masters got to the ponies. Didn't think they'd be worth the time, honestly."

"Perhaps the Time Masters were already aware of Savage's presence here." Rip muttered.

Sitting up, Kendra spoke, "But how? Savage wasn't here for long before we arrived."

"Yeah. Those guys sound tricky." Ray commented in annoyance. He stood up, his armor making noises as he moved. He aimed a repulsor blast at Kronos, which connected and launched him across the field. Standing up, the bounty hunter threw a grenade in their direction swiftly.

"Watch out!" Rip shouted. At the sound of his voice, the Legends dove or flew as far as they could, narrowly avoiding the ensuing explosion.

Kronos watched as Sara ran forward, successfully landing a kick on him. "Alright, pal. We're gonna get answers out of you." she growled. "Let's see how you fare against an assassin?"

The White Canary swiped at Kronos with a small blade, which he countered with his armored hoof. In response, the bounty hunter kicked back the assassin slightly and she pushed herself forward, bringing her knee to his face before driving an elbow to the top of his head as hard as she could. "Stay down, damn you!" she snarled.

Right as Sara raised her leg to kick, Kronos pushed her aside with a small shot from a laser, knocking her back with a concussive force. White Canary grunted in pain as Kendra and Firestorm flew past her, with Rip helping her stand. "Thanks..." she muttered, getting to her feet.

"This Kronos is a lot stronger than I thought..." Rip muttered, "Why is there another?"

"Don't want to know right now." Snart shouted. He walked forward with Heatwave as they pointed their guns directly in front of their faces, their goggles on their faces. "You ready, Mick?"

Heatwave smirked at Captain Cold, "As ready as I'll ever be."

The two Rogues pressed the triggers, activating the beams. They made sure to not cross the beams lest they get a repeat of what happened during a previous encounter with the Flash. Kronos was pushed back by the force of the two beams, unable to do anything else but defend, but Atom and Firestorm shot him back, launching him. "Booyah!" Ray cheered, pumping a fist while descending from his spot.

Jax sighed, "Never do that again."

'Please.' Stein agreed, earning a chuckle from Jefferson.


"I'm sorry, Twilight. But Captain Hunter gave explicit orders not to get you involved." Gideon was heard saying to the alicorn princess, who tried to focus her magic.

Rainbow huffed, "Did he seriously think we should get benched? Twi's been over there with that door for a few minutes now. It must be a hard hinge or something."

"He's only looking out for us, Rainbow. Though I wish Captain Hunter was less... crude about it." Rarity responded with a light wave of her hoof.

The ponies and dragon all looked up at the sound of Gideon again, "Captain Hunter wishes to learn more about all of you before bringing you all to the battlefield. It would be for the better. Kronos is powerful and gives the crew a hard time."

"They don't know what we've dealt with." Rainbow told the AI. "We've saved this world time and again! Not to brag, but we're kinda big deal heroes in Equestria."

"Well, I don't know about you bragging." Applejack rolled her eyes.

Spike crossed his arms, "So, what's up with this? There's a pony out there! We should do something."

"I am unsure of why there is a pony attacking the Waverider, but I assure you Captain Hunter and the others can take care of it without your intervention."

"Um... I'd rather not see who's doing this..." Fluttershy said, "Not that I'd want to leave anypony alone like that, of course."

"Gideon..." Twilight started to say, hoping that it would work, "Can you open the door?"

"Rip has programmed me so only the team is granted permission for such actions."

Pinkie blinked, "Wow. He's really prepared!"

Putting a hoof to her chin, the alicorn princess hummed. "Can you let us see a feed of what's happening outside?"

"Of course."

The Equestrians all gathered around the circular computer a few rooms over to get a better view of what was happening. There, they saw Kronos battle the Legends, proving himself a powerful foe, giving them an equal match despite them having him beat in terms of numbers. This surprised the group watching, and they even saw the super-powered individuals in action, such as Hawkgirl and Firestorm, which they were only told of.

"Woah. This Kronos guy is intense." Rainbow muttered.

"He can take them all on in a fight at once." Twilight said, "That's impressive."

The friends paused, "If he can do that... T-Then what can we do?" Fluttershy asked nervously.

"This Kronos pony doesn't know about us with this team. We can take him by surprise." Twilight revealed.

Rarity looked at the alicorn, "But he's a pony! Surely he knows how we can fight."

Nodding, Twilight continued, "Yes. But whoever sent him may be unaware that we're with them now. Whoever sent them is clearly against this team. We should ask them about that later, though."

"Yeah. Who else could they be fightin' besides Vandal Savage?" Applejack wondered. "And how would they know that they're even in this world?"

"I don't know... That's something we should ask them once we get rid of Kronos." Twilight decided. The ship shook again, revealing that Kronos shot the ship again. Getting their bearings, Rainbow spoke first.

"Aw yeah! We get to kick butt!"

Spike turned his head back to the feed, "But how? Gideon won't let us out! And how are we going to handle Kronos? This dude looks like he's ready for anything, even if he doesn't expect it."

"We can use the power of teamwork!" Pinkie called out.

The princess hummed in thought, "Gideon has the door closed tight, and even my magic is having a hard time in opening its hinges. This ship is fairly advanced anyhow. I was hoping to reserve magic, but I'm going to teleport us out there. I'm not standing by while pony or human alike are in danger. Gather around, everypony."

"I would advise against going out there." Gideon warned, the AI sounding stern, "Kronos is very powerful. You all may not survive an encounter with him and imagine how Rip would react."

Rainbow waved a hoof, "No offense to Rip and the team, but we handled ourselves before! This isn't our first rodeo. We do not need to be babysat!"

"Yep. I ain't standin' by while they're out there." Applejack said.

"Like I just said, it's the right thing to do. They need our help, and if this Vandal Savage is as big of a threat as they make him to be, then we need theirs." Twilight noted.

At that, the girls and Spike stood around her. Closing her eyes, Twilight focused her energy to her horn and it lit a bright purple. A second later, they vanished in a white light from their spot, bringing them outside.