• Published 8th Feb 2017
  • 24,330 Views, 245 Comments

Precious Little Woona - dirty little secret



Because alicorns age slowly, Luna still looks like a little filly, even though she's 93 years old. Unlike her sister, though, she prefers colts her own apparent age.

  • ...
75
 245
 24,330
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 109 )

Cuterotic. I hope we get a small epilogue were we see what presents he gives her in his older years.

8022818
Heh, that might be fun ... but it looks like we might be in for a lot more than that. Already another reader wants to commission a continuation.

8023223
^.^ What's your favorite part about it?

Huh. I thought that it'd be two colts rather an an extra filly, but this is hot as well.

8023501
Heh, that's another way it could have gone, I suppose ... but if you look through my stories, I think you can figure out what my favorite kind of threesome is! ^.^

8023405 What isnt?
There's a solid story, romance, underage sex, adoracuteness everywhere, sexy fillies, Princess Luna, great characters, and such well written sex.
I love everything about this.
This is why your one of my all time favorite authors for sexy time writing.

SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

8024463
Lucky for you, someone is commissioning a prequel.

7931352

At this rate, that soon won't be possible.


Good stuff dude.

8022818
Pearl necklaces, most likely...:trollestia:

Now, Radie, a filly's first time isn't supposed to hurt.

Finally, someone who actually understands goddamn anatomy.

8026020
Oh, there's always filthier.

8026080
A bit too on the nose?

8026128
^.^ Yeah, that's something that people get wrong way too often.

8026179
It's not possible. The worst I've seen is FSWiYP.

If you can do it, that would be hilarious and amazing.

8026184
Looked it up.

Oh my... that is quite a lot of filth in one story.
Puts SECS to shame.

8026179

A bit too on the nose?

And the cheeks, neck, collarbone...:rainbowwild:

8026322 If you want absolutely terrible in the worst ways, 120 Days of Blueblood is hard to top. I actually couldn't make it past chapter five of it.

EDIT: I actually just forced my way through 120DoB and it was harrowing. I felt both pride in my ability to tolerate the worst FimFiction has to offer, and self-revulsion that I actually was able to make it to the end.

~Crystalline Electrostatic~
2:55_3/17/2017

8029072
Must ... resist ... temptation to make a *worse* story!

8030211 It's hard to outdo a slightly exaggerated portrayal of the libertine movement that is made worse by the fact it is done in magical pony-land.

~Crystalline Electrostatic~
17:53_3/17/2017

7940388
To be fair, I was NOT one of the latter. This shit is my JAM.

my fetish no hate

I will never look at red velvet cupcakes the same way again. Bravo you magnificent bastard. :twilightsmile:

8037313

I will never look at red velvet cupcakes the same way again.

I'd still eat 'em, though! :raritywink:

damn. i was really thinking it would be another colt that wuna would invite to the adventures! :raritycry:

i feel it would fit her personality when you described it in this chapter. she would expose them to the new situation of same sex experiences and get off when they fall into innocence again. kinda like a way to get more from her playmates.

something to think on! :raritywink:

8044194
Heh, yeah. Not my favorite kind of threesome, though...

Play with fire, and you're sure to get burned... or discover alchemy and create pure gold! I really enjoyed this story, the character dynamics are nearly flawless and oh-so entertaining. I see I'm not the only one who would have wanted more of this. The uniquely coy (and not so coy... :trixieshiftright:) humor throughout this story is just fantastic. Looking forward to more, and if it keeps being this great, I might commission a chapter myself.

8053404

I might commission a chapter myself.

What is it with this story and spawning commissions? :rainbowderp:

I'm glad you liked it, though! ^.^

I feel almost cheated for nearly missing this one, but am content to read and enjoy.
Our little walking soda was quite cute in the way he struggled just to talk to his crush, and I'm tickled how having sex with a goddess was what it took to finally do it. One would think, after a feat like that, he'd have been a lot more confident about it. Though I guess it all worked out with the audience mirroring Luna's excitement for details.

“You'd really do that?”

Better question. How many times has she done this already?

“I'll take good care of her.”

No need to say anything here. You know what you did.

but she followed me over to the reading cuddy

You sure you didn't mean to say 'cubby' or something?

“The one where you're afraid of being a bad lay, of course.”
Radiance gasped at hearing the Princess say it so brashly.

Same. I didn't think slang like that existed yet in their time.

Just how many colts – and fillies, apparently! – had Princess Luna deflowered over the years?

I'd wager around one every three years since the alicorn rule began. Probably fewer, since so many of her past lovers continue to give her gifts as adults in appreciation for the good times.
Well that's a hell of a mark.
Lastly, if this were to continue, I'd be interested in seeing how the Princess' tastes have changed since they grew up, or maybe an epilogue where Pepper sends his kid off to be Luna's next playmate.

8064261

You sure you didn't mean to say 'cubby' or something?

Cuddy, noun: a small room or compartment, especially on a boat.

Using it for non-boat purposes is a bit of a stretch, but I do like to use words in creative ways. And since I imagined that for the round room to be compartmentalized, it would have to be a triangular area, and in modern usage a cuddy is usually a triangular room in the front of a boat...

Same. I didn't think slang like that existed yet in their time.

Well, if I wanted to be accurate, I'd have to have Luna speaking in old English... At least as bad as she did on the first Nightmare Night episode.

where Pepper sends his kid off to be Luna's next playmate.

And you thought a train set was a nice gift?
Just wait 'til you see what Pepper gives her!

8065392 Canon? Hasbro?
I do tend to have a habit of over-analysing stuff, sooo...

8065645 Huh. People tend to just tell me to 'lay off', because I'm adding canon-logic to a non-canon story. Nice change...

Anyway, in The Return of Harmony - Part 1 (Discord's introductory episode, where he's the villain), Celestia says that she and Luna 'rose up' against the draconequus, and went searching for the Elements of Harmony. Once found, they faced Discord, and stoned him. Only once they did that, did they become Princesses; prior to this, Discord was the sole ruler. Also, the stained glass windows depict Celestia and Luna as adults, not fillies.
Twilight's Kingdom - Part 1 (Tirek's introductory episode) also mentions that Celestia and Luna defeated Tirek together, as adults; a flashback clearly depicts the two as adult alicorns (stylised, a la the first episode's beginning) meeting Scorpan, Tirek's brother.
There's also a book, named The Journal of the Two Sisters ("The Official Chronicles of Celestia and Luna"), which says that Celestia and Luna earned their cutie marks for controlling the sun and the moon, after Star Swirl relinquished control - during Discord's reign, he controlled them, so this could only occur afterwards.

I almost didn't find this... But remember, randome always finds good clop. Even if it's more than two weeks late. :rainbowlaugh:

Anyways, this was an amazing continuation! I seriously loved the first part, reading it more than once. And this was just... Well, awesome. This story has to be one of the best clops out there that I've read. :yay: Now I need to go read more clop and track this, just in case...

8066262

Anyway, in The Return of Harmony - Part 1 (Discord's introductory episode, where he's the villain), Celestia says that she and Luna 'rose up' against the draconequus, and went searching for the Elements of Harmony

Well, she actually said, "Discord is the mischievous spirit of disharmony. Before my sister and I stood up to him, he ruled Equestria in an eternal state of unrest and unhappiness. Luna and I saw how miserable life was for Earth ponies, Pegasi, and unicorns alike, so after discovering the Elements of Harmony, we combined our powers and rose up against him, turning him to stone."
...and she said that in front of a window that shows two alicorns fighting Discord.
I haven't read the books, but I'd say that it's *far* from clear that Celestia and Luna weren't alicorns before Discord.

And... come to think of it... There's another pertinent episode. Remember this:
i.ytimg.com/vi/zXoCqJUQNes/maxresdefault.jpg
When Twilight has a flashback and sees the two sisters defeating Discord, they're both already alicorns, and they're both already wearing their royal regalia.
So, I think I can say with certainty that they both ascended *before* Discord's time.


...And that is how you out-canon a canon quibbler! :twilightsmile:

8067232
Just in case?

Oh yes. I already have another commission to continue it...

8068004 ...Well-played.
That's all I can say - well-played, indeed. :twilightsmile:

Lol I constantly said, " oh god " when I saw where this was going. Also love the cutie mark at the end, ha ha. Good job!

Absolutely worth it! This almost better than PH:rainbowlaugh:

8068742
Heh, hopefully the name didn't make things too awkward.
And, yeah, I think the cutie mark is my favorite part! ^.^

8070755
PH?

8070888
I'm not upset of uncomfortable, heh, I know that Radiance is another pony. Though I LOVE r63 so I wasn't so opposed to my OC getting role reversed if someone actually wrote a fic about my OC.

8094835
I have a playlist? :rainbowderp:

Heh, and I love how it's a 'mega clopfic'! ^.^

Bet the story they fed Radiance's wath was equally memorable. :derpytongue2:

8154673 meant to say "Bet the story they fed to Radience's father was equally memorable."

I'm not even sure what happened there. :applejackconfused:

This was really good!

It goes without need to say that we need a Precious little Woona/Cewestia cross over. Where talking some tiny little princess on princess man! Their sexual attraction differences be damned!

8183126
It's on the list of things my Patreon supporters can vote for.

8181828
^.^ What's your favorite thing about it?

8184346 Everything here is just cute, you know? Like, Pepper and Radiance, and the whole 90-year-old Luna dynamic? I just like the whole concept of that.

8184346
I wonder what people would think if they knew I was throwing periodic money at clop fics...
Well... none the less you got me on 10$ every 10,000 words up to 30$ a month. I got a pretty good story in the workings that I'll definitely turn in for a read over in the next little bit.
Now get back to typing up your stories damn it!
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/3/32/Starlight_Glimmer_%22QUIET%21%22_S5E2.png/revision/latest?cb=20150406211839

8185444

Now get back to typing up your stories damn it!

The kind of thing I only take from supporters. :twilightsmile:

I actually am about to get back to work on Sex Ed: Pony Style once I'm done replying to comments!

Well done. Well done indeed. To the box of best this goes. However rare-ish that is. Your writing exceeds my expectations yet again.

Login or register to comment